Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162325
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2012, 07:36 AM   #16
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He didn't pull the trigger on either.
He made the decision on both. He's the CIC.

He gets to beat his chest on one and wear the other for the rest of his life.

I can understand why you are supporting him after seeing your logic. Enjoy.

"In a May 3, 2012, email, the State Department denied a request by a group of Special Forces assigned to protect the U.S. embassy in Libya to continue their use of a DC- 3 airplane for security operations throughout the country.
The subject line of the email, on which slain Ambassador Chris Stevens was copied, read: “Termination of Tripoli DC-3 Support.”
Four days later, on May 7, the State Department authorized the U.S. embassy in Vienna to purchase a $108,000 electric vehicle charging station for the embassy motor pool’s new Chevrolet Volts. The purchase was a part of the State Department’s “Energy Efficiency Sweep of Europe” initiative, which included hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars on green program expenditures at various U.S. Embassies.
In fact, at a May 10 gala held at the U.S. embassy in Vienna, the ambassador showcased his new Volts and other green investments as part of the U.S. government’s commitment to “climate change solutions.”
The event posting on the embassy website read: “Celebrating the Greening of the Embassy.”
While the embassy in Vienna was going green, the consulate in Benghazi was getting bombed, and little was done to stop it."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...sy-gain/print/

That's your man! ..... "Greening Europe" instead of being CIC.
Repubs blocked the bills see link...http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...gs-in-benghazi
You repubs sure like to spin things...
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
Repubs blocked the bills see link...http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...gs-in-benghazi
"Allvoices" is nothing but "spin", Sensia. It's a shame you're too Kool Aid intoxicated to realize that.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Exposing the President's shocking ineptitude and lack of leadership is not "politicizing" anything. Exposing the fact that the President has lied about the attacks for weeks is not "politicizing" anything. It's simply telling the truth about this incompetent, dishonest President.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Old 10-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

regardless if Willard or any other politician makes this part of their agenda, all of you sick rightwing pukes damn sure do ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's what I keep asking .. what bill? You keep repeating op-ed articles.

First the security force was downsized this year and not last. Secondly, there were security personnel "in the region" that could have been dispatched/re-located to the Libyan facility. Finally had the administration given a damn about Ambassador Stevens then the administration could have said: we don't have the funding to provide you with assistance for protection so come home until this blows over. Other administrations have pulled members of diplomatic missions before and any that follow this one will.

Smoke ..
the video did it
only an angry mob
we are investigating
we didn't know what happened
when we get the investigation finished in December we'll let you know.
Just Bullshit.

Please don't make excuses for this guy being asleep at the wheel, while his former opponent is dodging sniper fire on a tarmac somewhere!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's what I keep asking .. what bill? You keep repeating op-ed articles.

First the security force was downsized this year and not last. Secondly, there were security personnel "in the region" that could have been dispatched/re-located to the Libyan facility. Finally had the administration given a damn about Ambassador Stevens then the administration could have said: we don't have the funding to provide you with assistance for protection so come home until this blows over. Other administrations have pulled members of diplomatic missions before and any that follow this one will.

Smoke ..
the video did it
only an angry mob
we are investigating
we didn't know what happened
when we get the investigation finished in December we'll let you know.
Just Bullshit.

Please don't make excuses for this guy being asleep at the wheel, while his former opponent is dodging sniper fire on a tarmac somewhere!
+1
Old 10-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I'm curious, why now is it so important to hold the intelligence community and the people that rely on it so accountable , when we went to wat because of faulty intelligence , none of you righties seemed to be so gung ho back then?

The roles eened reversed. politics is all this is. Nobody seems to really give a damn about the actual people killed.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm curious, why now is it so important to hold the intelligence community and the people that rely on it so accountable , when we went to wat because of faulty intelligence , none of you righties seemed to be so gung ho back then?

The roles eened reversed. politics is all this is. Nobody seems to really give a damn about the actual people killed.
WTF, the embassy in Libya was bombed in June. 9/11, 2012, is . . . well . . . 9/11, 2012, IS the anniversary of 9/11, 2001. Personnel in Libya apprised their superiors of the increasing danger and requested additional security multiple times. Nevertheless, the State Department reduced security to "artificially low" levels to appease disgruntled Islamic factions in Libya. This incident was not an intelligence failure: it was a political failure.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
WTF, the embassy in Libya was bombed in June. 9/11, 2012, is . . . well . . . 9/11, 2012, IS the anniversary of 9/11, 2001. Personnel in Libya apprised their superiors of the increasing danger and requested additional security multiple times. Nevertheless, the State Department reduced security to "artificially low" levels to appease disgruntled Islamic factions in Libya. This incident was not an intelligence failure: it was a political failure.
Accountability, IB. Why no cry for accountabality on the WMD's failure? Why no cry for people to lose their job?
I am just pointing out the hypocrisy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Accountability, IB. Why no cry for accountabality on the WMD's failure? Why no cry for people to lose their job?
I am just pointing out the hypocrisy.
There's no hypocrisy. The intelligence available in 2002-03 indicated Saddam did have WMD and that was in addition to Saddam's violation of sanctions put in place to insure compliance with the U.N. ban on WMD. Meanwhile, the intelligence in Libya indicated there was imminent danger pending: Stevens wrote about it in his diary and security personnel requested more assets. Nevertheless, the Odumbo administration failed to increase security and in fact decreased security -- political posturing -- on the eve of a date notorious for Islamic violence.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There's no hypocrisy. The intelligence available in 2002-03 indicated Saddam did have WMD and that was in addition to Saddam's violation of sanctions put in place to insure compliance with the U.N. ban on WMD. Meanwhile, the intelligence in Libya indicated there was imminent danger pending: Stevens wrote about it in his diary and security personnel requested more assets. Nevertheless, the Odumbo administration failed to increase security and in fact decreased security -- political posturing -- on the eve of a date notorious for Islamic violence.
One intelligence failure and one admin failure.

One you want to hold folks accountable for, the other you seem not.

You have to make tough calls in that position.

What I have a problem with was the stupid linking of this to the movie, just like I found it deplorable that Bush linked Saddam to 911.

IMHO that should be the focus. All else is monday morning QB'ing or politics as usual!.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Liar,Liar. Thanks for providing the proof of your LIE. Watch the Video!

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/10...ty-myth/190508
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #29
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
"Allvoices" is nothing but "spin", Sensia. It's a shame you're too Kool Aid intoxicated to realize that.
Anything you disagree with is "spin" or "lies".

Anything you agree with is gospel.

No different than any zealot.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Anything you disagree with is "spin" or "lies".

Anything you agree with is gospel.

No different than any zealot.
Stacked up against Reuters, The Washington Times, ABC, CNN, etc., "Allvoices" is an off-the-wall, non-credible, spin source -- a "citizen's media" that lets "users" -- "users" [read ANYBODY] contribute "news". "News?" Yeah, right. If Allvoices is what you read and depend on for news, it's no wonder you are a Kool Aid sucking sap like Sensia.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women