Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I seeeeee..... you believe the numbers Obama is putting out. Of course that has nothing to do with this post but please go ahead and try to distract people.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Facts are a bitch eh J D?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #18
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Growing up as a Farmers Daughter I have known lots of illegal people who would work their ass off for less $$ then any white man would. My dad was white, but he respected them. If not for them sorry to say that fruit and veggies would be a hell of alot more expensive if a white guy picked them. With the borders closed, they have already gotten sky high. I respect someone who risk their life to leave and live so uncomfortable to care for his wife and children on minimum wage. There are many unclaimed bodies that come out of the desert, so they pay a price if they don't make it. And many times the family never gets their answeres as to what happened to their loved ones who cross. Sad really!

My sister was killed by a drunk driver, and brother killed walking drunk, and shit happens. Just me 2 cents!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Amy, you're gorgeous, but cheaper vegetables is not a justification for ignoring the law. It's very simple. Either enforce the law as it is, or change it. The way it is now, we have selective enforcement. You can have two people standing side by side, both having committed a crime, but if the crime is illegal entry to the US, not only is the person not arrested, s/he is given benefits and protection from the same government that wrote the law stating that s/he is a criminal. The other guy, however, guilty of the same level of crime, except that the law s/he broke is not illegal entry, will get prosecuted and suffer whatever the consequences are that are contained in the law.

For those who keep yammering about fairness, how in the hell is that fair?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #20
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Its not fair. And I have met thousands of illegal aliens since I was young. And I have met some who were just trying to keep food on the table for the family he/she gets to see once a year (if they are lucky). There is no happy medium. A visa for a mexican can take years and is around 5-10k. My passport cost me $101. I mean if there was a easier more reasonable way to get a visa, and keep the real criminals out. Like I said there is no happy medium. I just know that what I am doing is illegal too, and society looks down on me. And us whores are no good ect ect. But at home I'm a family woman and my neighbors don't know. Idk, just my 2 cents babe.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

What you are doing, Amy, is illegal. And if you get caught, you will be prosecuted. If I am ever fortunate enough to be your client, and get arrested, I will be prosecuted. Entering this country without permission is also illegal, but the perpetrators are routinely not prosecuted. Instead, they are given health care, education, and other benefits. That's not right, and it is unfair to those who come here legally, or who are natural born citizens.

Change the law if you don't want to enforce it. Selective enforcement only breeds resentment and disrespect. It makes no sense for the same government that determines a certain activity to be criminal, to then decide they will not enforce the law, and in fact, reward the very behavior they have already deemed to be criminal.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #22
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes my heart is bigger than my eyes. I was raised in South Florida and have seen women cross to have their babies here, and keep having babies and getting great amounts of benifits. Now to know that the Government is broke, and my mother is at risk of getting her disability check stopped it pisses me off. I completely get what you are saying. And believe me they are making it tougher to get across, and in Arizona they do go to jail. I hate that drugs get smuggled across and sold to our children, and they are unaccountable for many things cause they have no "real" identity. Many times no finger prints, and we will never know their real name. its bittersweet, I just have to much damn compassion. That's my downfall!
Old 07-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Keep the good heart, Amy! We need the compassionate people to counter the effects of cranky, er, I mean, cute old guys like me!
Old 07-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #24
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol
Old 07-11-2012, 10:53 PM   #25
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

My mother being the second wife, and his first wife (my siblings mother) being illegal and growing up basically in another culture than what I am has screwed me up lol. My dad had a thing for the latina women. And because of him I am the way I am and I get into crap for it all the time. From taking homeless people home with me, to my family always having their hands out lol. That's just the tip of the iceberg! When I say downfall I mean it. I need a sign on my forehead that says sucker! I actually wish I could be more like you lol!
Old 07-11-2012, 11:15 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I think you're adorable just as you are. Hope to meet you someday!
Old 07-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking He got a sucker sign on his head too

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
! I actually wish I could be more like you lol!
No ya don't....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #28
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
Growing up as a Farmers Daughter I have known lots of illegal people who would work their ass off for less $$ then any white man would. My dad was white, but he respected them. If not for them sorry to say that fruit and veggies would be a hell of alot more expensive if a white guy picked them. With the borders closed, they have already gotten sky high. I respect someone who risk their life to leave and live so uncomfortable to care for his wife and children on minimum wage. There are many unclaimed bodies that come out of the desert, so they pay a price if they don't make it. And many times the family never gets their answeres as to what happened to their loved ones who cross. Sad really!

My sister was killed by a drunk driver, and brother killed walking drunk, and shit happens. Just me 2 cents!
Sorry to say shit happens doesn't cut it. The fucker that took my first wife should NOT HAVE BEEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE...PERIOD end of story. She jumped through hoops to do it right, everyone else can too...
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:38 AM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Sad, but true.........sorry for what happened Seedman.......

1. Stop Sanctuary cities (defund cities that practice this policy), and have strict enforcement against employers and others who hide from enforcement under the banner of independent contractor status.

2. Deportations won't work; but attrition of illegal hiring and protection within sanctuary cities will do the job.

3. Secure the border; then adopt reasonable work visa rules and regulations....with NO loopholes to stay, have anchor babies !

4. Immediately approve the DREAM Act; but only for honorable military service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Sorry to say shit happens doesn't cut it. The fucker that took my first wife should NOT HAVE BEEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE...PERIOD end of story. She jumped through hoops to do it right, everyone else can too...
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #30
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Sad, but true.........sorry for what happened Seedman.......

1. Stop Sanctuary cities (defund cities that practice this policy), and have strict enforcement against employers and others who hide from enforcement under the banner of independent contractor status.

2. Deportations won't work; but attrition of illegal hiring and protection within sanctuary cities will do the job.

3. Secure the border; then adopt reasonable work visa rules and regulations....with NO loopholes to stay, have anchor babies !

4. Immediately approve the DREAM Act; but only for honorable military service.
We need to end the anchor babies nonsense. Supposedly, we have to make the children of illegal aliens citizens, because of the fourteenth ammendment. I think that's bull shit. There's no way that the fourteenth ammendment is being used the way it was intended. The policy of anchor babies could be ended over night with one Supreme Court ruling.
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women