Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 271
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70611
biomed161944
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48211
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2021, 05:26 PM   #16
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
The very first thing I heard was that it was a hate crime against sex workers. I didn’t hear anyone trying to spin anything otherwise.
Dont know where you saw or heard that it was a hate crime against sex workers. I watched cnn abc and cbs news and was a possible hate crime against asians. I heard the same thing from from an asian state representative and I believe biden mentioned ed how asians were being targeted because of the covid originating from china.

The guy had a horrible sex addiction and obviously serious mental issues.
It is a tragedy he didnt get enough help before this.

I guess it's the norm now for the media to throw out assumptions before the facts come out.

In the end, it was a man who had a horrible mental condition with sex addiction and he apparently blamed and hated sex workers for his problems

So yes it should also be considered a hate crime against sex workers....
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 05:29 PM   #17
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Dont know where you saw or heard that it was a hate crime against sex workers. I watched cnn abc and cbs news and was a hate crime against asians. I heard the same thing from from an asian state representative and I believe biden mentioned ed how asians were being targeted because of the covid originating from china.

The guy had a horrible sex addiction and obviously serious mental issues.
It is a tragedy he didnt get enough help before this.
I didn’t hear or read any of that. When I woke, and checked my regular platforms, the very first thing I read was that he himself said he was a sex addict.

I don’t watch any of those news networks you mentioned.

Those women had everything against them. Asian. Sex worker. Minority. Just trying to make a damn living but this rage against sex workers is very real and very serious.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 05:34 PM   #18
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
I didn’t hear or read any of that. When I woke, and checked my regular platforms, the very first thing I read was that he himself said he was a sex addict.
Gotcha, and yes he obviously blamed the sex workers for his addiction.

People forget that being in this Industry Carrys some serious risks
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 05:38 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Two Caucasians were shot too. One male, one female. One Hispanic guy in critical condition. But that doesn’t matter I guess.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/...a-updates.html
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 07:23 PM   #20
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

?????????????????????????????
Yes well there will be victims that weren’t the target because it was in a public place.

What is your point here?
Old 03-19-2021, 08:45 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
?????????????????????????????
Yes well there will be victims that weren’t the target because it was in a public place.

What is your point here?
He killed several people. That was my point. Nobody talks about the other victims who weren’t Asian. They weren’t sex providers either. But he shot them anyway. ?????????????????????????????? ????????????
Old 03-19-2021, 09:09 PM   #22
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He killed several people. That was my point. Nobody talks about the other victims who weren’t Asian. They weren’t sex providers either. But he shot them anyway. ?????????????????????????????? ????????????
Sir.
No one is discounting the other victims.
That is not what is being discussed here.

They are all innocent victims of a hate crime against sex workers.

And As a victim of a relentless stalker, I can certainly relate in more ways than one.
Old 03-19-2021, 09:29 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sir.
No one is discounting the other victims.
That is not what is being discussed here.

They are all innocent victims of a hate crime against sex workers.

As a victim of a relentless stalker, I can certainly relate in more ways than one.
The media isn’t talking about them and neither are you. They were pushing a racial narrative. Which was debunked. I saw an interview of the brother of one of the victims tonight. He was appalled by the media coverage. Evil and sick people do evil things. Ask the Jewish people who belong to the Synagogue in Squirrel hill. The students in Columbine. The people who attended the concert in Vegas. Innocent people from all walks of live can be targeted. This event, it was AMP ladies and unrelated bystanders. That kid didn’t care who he shot.
Old 03-19-2021, 09:39 PM   #24
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you arguing with yourself?
(Nevermind I know the answer)
No one said he didn’t care who he shot. Of course he did not care who was at The other end of his gun. His motivation/target was sex workers. That is what we are discussing.

Also, are people aware that there are much better resources for knowledge than the media? It seems like all of the folks complaining about media are the same people posting links to media?
Is this the only resource you Guys have for knowledge? Media outlets?

THE IRONY of it all.
Old 03-20-2021, 08:53 PM   #25
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Here we go again... Am I the only one who thinks DG and bam sound like an old married couple lol? They even bicker about things they agree on, like this wasn't an anti-Asian hate crime.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 08:57 PM   #26
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Also, are people aware that there are much better resources for knowledge than the media? It seems like all of the folks complaining about media are the same people posting links to media?
Is this the only resource you Guys have for knowledge? Media outlets?

THE IRONY of it all.
Err... so what exactly are your superior, non-media sources of "knowledge", DG? Inquiring minds want to know!

Btw I don't think the complaints are directed at ALL media, only at biased media.
Old 03-21-2021, 06:42 AM   #27
BrookeMonroe
Your Secret Girlfriend

User ID: 60376
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So I want to put my input in, not sure if anyone cares but i will regardless. the media makes it seem like the target was asian americans, but he was a customer to both AMP's was he not? He could've shot asian americans many other places , theres a china town in EVERY SINGLE big city, why not go in and open fire you'd do much more damage?
Target IMHO was Sex Workers.
RIP
xoxo

BrookeMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 09:02 AM   #28
Bimbo hunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Yeah right, this is where the lazy left goes immediately, to the obvious. Well this guy seems to have made that pretty easy to do. Now here is where the right goes, let's poo poo the actual crime! This asshole is a murderer, he went to businesses where he knew without doubt that he would find asians there. Then he killed 6 Asian women! And yes he had been to these places before, was that for sex or to reconnoiter the locations? When caught he forwards this sex addiction bullshit knowing that to say he hates asians is a fast track to the death chamber, but perhaps a sex addict might have them pick his brain for the foreseeable future! And to say he was having a bad day? I can think of at least 8 people whose day was much worse than his! To say that he also shot 2 people not of Asian decent is proof that this wasn't a racist hate crime is disingenuous. How quickly do you think he was making his mind up before shooting someone? A moving target is much harder to hit than a stationary one, so nobody got a break! They were shot very quickly, there was no target analysis. And the asshole racist sheriff in that news conference had tweets that were anti Asian racist comments some months ago. This shit isnt even a week old and it seems the right have already made up its mind, so now we can put this all to bed. And yes I went with the obvious conclusion that this asshole is a racist! And so far that is where this actually seems to be headed. Not taking the word of a murder as to his motives, or some racist sheriff.
One more thing. I am willing to go with the sexual freak bullshit once all of the facts are in, and that is the conclusion of the investigating authorities. But right now the fact point toward hate crime!
It really is as simple as that!
Bimbo hunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 01:06 PM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimbo hunter View Post
And yes I went with the obvious conclusion that this asshole is a racist!

.... I am willing to go with the sexual freak bullshit once all of the facts are in, and that is the conclusion of the investigating authorities.
You're tripping all over your own contradictions!

Who needs "facts" if the conclusion is already so "obvious" to you?

Would you like a little whine to go with your rant?
Old 03-21-2021, 01:28 PM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're tripping all over your own contradictions!

Who needs "facts" if the conclusion is already so "obvious" to you?

Would you like a little whine to go with your rant?
The guy killed two white people and shot a Hispanic. The only race he missed was a black person. Seems like he hated everyone that day.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women