Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2022, 06:47 PM   #16
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Probably take a dump on him.
Some people like you are into that.
Thug4lyfefucyawife is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 07:57 PM   #17
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Yep.. nothing says "high quality" like a series of "pump and dump" posts.
Hi Grace would you like a thread in your honor. I'm sure it will be all pumps. Love you in pumps by the way ❤.
Old 05-09-2022, 09:40 PM   #18
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredinop View Post
Why even respond or argue? Ignore and move on.
Normally I'd agree to your excellent point. However, this poster and his topics are exactly why this board is turning into a sausage fest, and it doesn't need to be that way or continue. I can tell you that in numerous other cities there are threads about how this forum has become so derogatory toward the providers. Thats why this kind of behavior should not be tolerated, if we want to have any type of ongoing participation from the fairer sex. There has been several ongoing threads here about how "dry" KC has become. As a gent who is active on other sites you should know as I do that simply isn't the case. Other sites are doing pretty well here, its this site that is losing participation by one side of the equation. Why is it that another major site for KC has ALWAYS almost twice as many ladies, (40-50% of whom are visitors)then St louis, (which is twice the size of KC), and almost as many as the whole state of Oklahoma, including OKC and Tulsa? I know one thing, its NOT because this is a "dry" town. Many of those ladies used to participate here, BUT no longer take part. Why is that do you think? Sorry, for the rant, but do we want this trend to continue in its current direction?
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 11:13 PM   #19
hounddog
The Nose Knows

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
Many of those ladies used to participate here, BUT no longer take part. Why is that do you think?
KCF, the reason is the mod's don't call bad behavior, bad behavior. They don't want to be "the police". However they are the only ones that have the ability to tell a member to correct their behavior, delete the thread or put a member in time out. Otherwise $%#@ty behavior is deemed to be tolerated.
hounddog is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 11:39 PM   #20
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Why is it that another major site for KC has ALWAYS almost twice as many ladies, (40-50% of whom are visitors)then St louis, (which is twice the size of KC)
FALCON
Allow me to correct ya, Off topic but St Lou is not twice the size of KC.
St Lou has more metro people but not by much
St louis pop: 309k
KC pop: 489k
St Lou metro: 2.8 mil
KC metro: 2.2 mil

Oh shit I dont we are suppose to mention the 314 area...You know who will get all crazy again.
Smh
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 12:12 AM   #21
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Premium Access

Quote:
Normally I'd agree to your excellent point. However, this poster and his topics are exactly why this board is turning into a sausage fest, and it doesn't need to be that way or continue. I can tell you that in numerous other cities there are threads about how this forum has become so derogatory toward the providers. Thats why this kind of behavior should not be tolerated, if we want to have any type of ongoing participation from the fairer sex. There has been several ongoing threads here about how "dry" KC has become. As a gent who is active on other sites you should know as I do that simply isn't the case. Other sites are doing pretty well here, its this site that is losing participation by one side of the equation. Why is it that another major site for KC has ALWAYS almost twice as many ladies, (40-50% of whom are visitors)then St louis, (which is twice the size of KC), and almost as many as the whole state of Oklahoma, including OKC and Tulsa? I know one thing, its NOT because this is a "dry" town. Many of those ladies used to participate here, BUT no longer take part. Why is that do you think? Sorry, for the rant, but do we want this trend to continue in its current direction?
Oh eat a snickers falcon. I

Don't like it when you're hangry.
Old 05-10-2022, 05:10 AM   #22
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

What other site in KC, that has more participation Falcon?
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 05:44 AM   #23
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
FALCON
Allow me to correct ya, Off topic but St Lou is not twice the size of KC.
St Lou has more metro people but not by much
St louis pop: 309k
KC pop: 489k
St Lou metro: 2.8 mil
KC metro: 2.2 mil

Oh shit I dont we are suppose to mention the 314 area...You know who will get all crazy again.
Smh
Fine, I stand corrected. My point is that you can go on "that other site" and typically there are 85 to 100 ladies posted for KCMO, usually more then a third in the last 24 -36 hours. St louis normally 40-50 ladies, and Springfield 12-15. The whole state of Oklahoma with OKC and Tulsa usually just a little more then KC.
Also those KC numbers are only for the KC MO side, and don't include KCKS, Topeka, or OP KS which are in the Kansas listing but are certainly part of the KC metro. Simply put anyone saying that ladies don't participate in KC or thats it's "dry" are not being factual.
Old 05-10-2022, 05:47 AM   #24
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by hounddog View Post
KCF, the reason is the mod's don't call bad behavior, bad behavior. They don't want to be "the police". However they are the only ones that have the ability to tell a member to correct their behavior, delete the thread or put a member in time out. Otherwise $%#@ty behavior is deemed to be tolerated.
I understand that fully. I'm simply pointing out there are posts here and in the mens lounge constantly about how limited the ladies participation is. The fact is it has little to do with the ladies, and more to do with a handful of "clients", (and I use that term loosely) who are posting here.....
Old 05-10-2022, 05:51 AM   #25
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailHooked View Post
What other site in KC, that has more participation Falcon?
I figured most everyone would know which site I was referring too. Not sure if its an issue posting specifics naming other sites. Its the one that covers pretty much the entire US and internationally and starts with a P....
Old 05-10-2022, 06:43 AM   #26
ughiphopfan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Are we doing a smash or pass series? lol
ughiphopfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 07:37 AM   #27
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Premium Access

Hey guys. You mind hijacking someone else's thread. This thread is called pump it or dump it. Not the thoughts of kcfalcon or name that dating site.
Old 05-10-2022, 09:42 AM   #28
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife View Post
Hi Grace would you like a thread in your honor. I'm sure it will be all pumps. Love you in pumps by the way ❤.

No need. They're called reviews. I have well over 100 of them.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 10:05 AM   #29
Thug4lyfefucyawife
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
No need. They're called reviews. I have well over 100 of them.
I could give you 3 or 4 😀
Old 05-10-2022, 10:23 AM   #30
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife View Post
I could give you 3 or 4 ��
Im sure we wants to maintain her great rep not hurt it
BigDeal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net