Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2014, 05:47 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Coming from anyone else in this forum I would have thought it was business as usual. Coming from the identical twin brother of JD Idiot, I find it quite comical.

IB wouldn't know a cognitive skill if it jumped up and bit him on his dead ass!
Isn't it quaint how BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat so readily associates his "cognitive skills" as a product deriving from his ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:56 AM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
deriving from his ass.
It was "deriving from" your ass, not mine.

Yet another example of IB's total lack of cognitive skills with a dose of zero comprehension ability mixed in.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:59 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey dumb ass it was your ass, not mine.

Yet another example of IB's lack of cognitive skills with a dose of zero comprehension ability mixed in.
Your observation skills are as fucked-up as your intellectual skills, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat: you're the only ass posting here this morning.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:04 AM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
you're the only ass posting here this morning.
Oh really? Who is it that is posting for your dumb ass?

Quote:
Your observation skills are as fucked-up as your intellectual skills, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat: you're the only ass posting here this morning.
I've got a great idea!

JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB should first turn around, bend over and look between his legs into the mirror behind him.

Only then will he be able to get an excellent look at a true dumb ass!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:07 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've got a great idea!

JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB should first turn around, then bend over and look between his legs into the mirror behind him.

Only then will he be able to get an excellent look at a true dumb ass!
Only when you're standing in front of said mirror, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:56 AM   #21
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringfork View Post
I think you might be missing the real point of gay wedding ceremonies (as well as gay pride parades and similar forms of anal expulsive exhibitionism). When a person's main motivation in life is to outrage the sensibilities of the straights, a little feces in the frosting is probably just the icing on the cake (so to speak).
Do you actually think there is some vast gay conspiracy to outrage straights? Listen to Glen Beck much?

I think maybe they want to marry so they can visit each other in the hospital when sick, or get healthcare through their spouses employers, or inherit property without fighting the family of their spouse, or not get evicted from an apartment when their spouse dies, or not be prevented from terminating useless life support of their brain dead spouse.

You know, all the things straights take for granted.

There are probably 10-12 million gays in our 310+ million population. I don't think they are all marching in jock straps in Greenwich village.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:29 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Do you actually think there is some vast gay conspiracy to outrage straights? Listen to Glen Beck much?

I think maybe they want to marry so they can visit each other in the hospital when sick, or get healthcare through their spouses employers, or inherit property without fighting the family of their spouse, or not get evicted from an apartment when their spouse dies, or not be prevented from terminating useless life support of their brain dead spouse.

You know, all the things straights take for granted.

There are probably 10-12 million gays in our 310+ million population. I don't think they are all marching in jock straps in Greenwich village.
Try telling a vocal advocate of the LBGT community that they are a minority of only 3% to 4% of the population (your estimate) and more likely than not they'll be in your face reciting numbers and percentages from Kinsey's fucked-up study. The more militant in the LBGT community mean to impose their perverted definition of "normal" -- by hook and crook -- on the rest of society; that is a "conspiracy".
Old 03-04-2014, 09:22 PM   #23
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Try telling a vocal advocate of the LBGT community that they are a minority of only 3% to 4% of the population (your estimate) and more likely than not they'll be in your face reciting numbers and percentages from Kinsey's fucked-up study. The more militant in the LBGT community mean to impose their perverted definition of "normal" -- by hook and crook -- on the rest of society; that is a "conspiracy".
Uh, no. Conspiracies, by their nature, are SECRET.

The LBGT militants may be in-your-face and obnoxious, but they definitely are not secretive. You can read about what they want on their pamphlets, websites, and protest signs. Or listen to them scream.

That's not a conspiracy, that is a political movement.

And read my posts above about hospital visits, inheritance, healthcare, etc. What part of that seems like a "perverted definition of normal"? It sounds like exactly the kinds of things that straights have.

You can't separate what they do in bed from what they do outside of bed. No one is asking you to approve of homosexual acts. Just ignore that and give them the same access to spousal rights as straights. Is that so fucking difficult?
Old 03-04-2014, 11:47 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

It must disturb you greatly to see that even the liberal Canuks recognize and hold in disdain your Politically Correct, lib-retard agenda.
WTF is a Canuk, Merriam-Webster? Are you talking about Canadians, because if you did, your ignorant misspelling only magnifies your hamheadedness, you gay fuck doll wannabe. If you're talking about someone else, then you need to specify what the fuck you're saying. It may come as a shock, but most people here don't give two shits about your current stream of verbal diarrhea, so how can they be expected to keep up with the bloviation of the moments.

Your HUFF awaits, Shitheart.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:52 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Uh, no. Conspiracies, by their nature, are SECRET.

The LBGT militants may be in-your-face and obnoxious, but they definitely are not secretive. You can read about what they want on their pamphlets, websites, and protest signs. Or listen to them scream.

That's not a conspiracy, that is a political movement.

And read my posts above about hospital visits, inheritance, healthcare, etc. What part of that seems like a "perverted definition of normal"? It sounds like exactly the kinds of things that straights have.

You can't separate what they do in bed from what they do outside of bed. No one is asking you to approve of homosexual acts. Just ignore that and give them the same access to spousal rights as straights. Is that so fucking difficult?
"Agenda" is the more correct word. For example, do you accept Dr. Clarence Arthur Tripp's, a former member of the LBGT community, revisionist thesis that Abraham Lincoln was *gay*?
Old 03-05-2014, 05:58 AM   #26
gnadfly
Account Disabled

...and the Muslim is a post op TS while the lesbian is blind with a service dog that the Muslim won't let into the store because they are filthy animals.

Check and mate.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:34 AM   #27
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
"Agenda" is the more correct word. For example, do you accept Dr. Clarence Arthur Tripp's, a former member of the LBGT community, revisionist thesis that Abraham Lincoln was *gay*?
Is there a difference between an agenda and a political movement? Don't all of them have agendas?

I know nothing about Tripp and I am not going to bother to find out. So I don't actually care about his thesis. But he is STILL entitled to his opinion, right?

But, either way, WHAT does that have to do with the rights of a gay person in 2014 to visit his/her partner in a hospital when the partner is sick? Or to inherit from that partner if they die? Or to get healthcare benefits.

Answer THOSE questions. Tripp is just a diversion.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:44 AM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is there a difference between an agenda and a political movement? Don't all of them have agendas?

I know nothing about Tripp and I am not going to bother to find out. So I don't actually care about his thesis. But he is STILL entitled to his opinion, right?

But, either way, WHAT does that have to do with the rights of a gay person in 2014 to visit his/her partner in a hospital when the partner is sick? Or to inherit from that partner if they die? Or to get healthcare benefits.

Answer THOSE questions. Tripp is just a diversion.
Tripp's thesis is part of the LBGT agenda to wrongly revise and misrepresent history to "glorify" and promote their perverted lifestyle. As such, those lies -- not *opinions* -- have nothing to do with healthcare or finances and only serve to miseducate the American public.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:03 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Perverted lifestyle?

According to knuckle dragging, bible thumping, sheet wearing shitheads like you it's perverted.

In fact the only people who still espouse that ignorant hatred are knuckle dragging, bible thumping, sheet wearing shitheads like you.

Join the 21st century, you self loathing, gay fuck doll wannabe!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:09 AM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Perverted lifestyle?

According to knuckle dragging, bible thumping, sheet wearing shitheads like you it's perverted.

In fact the only people who still espouse that ignorant hatred are knuckle dragging, bible thumping, sheet wearing shitheads like you.

Join the 21st century, you self loathing, gay fuck doll wannabe!
So that's your "coming out of the closet speech", Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

per·vert·ed adjective \pər-ˈvər-təd\ : having or showing sexual desires that are considered not normal or acceptable.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perverted

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women