Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48404
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2011, 09:58 PM   #16
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Y'all are making this way too difficult!

This should be real simple..........

If a provider decides to give you a grandfather rate within her time frame, then good for you! If she doesn't, then either pay her new rate or just move on! Why the hell would you want to raise your blood pressure?

I haven't raised my rates in a very long time, but one of these days I will if I decide to stick with this! If I do, then I will grandfather anyone who I have seen within the last year......very easy! If a new client or a previous client from over a year asks for the old rate, I will politely tell him that I cannot honor the past rate! Then, it is his choice if he wants to see me or not!

DUH!!!!!!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:44 PM   #17
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Isn't most everything in the Hobby conditional?
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:19 AM   #18
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree that it's simple. Either the gents respect each ladies decision to handle her affairs as she sees fit, whether he agrees with her or not, or we let the men take over and tell us how to do so (you know that ain't happenin' '-). LOL) If, in a gents opinion, the lady is not worth the difference in her old and new rates, then she is no longer within his price range. I'm pretty certain that most of the ladies will always appreciate the gents who become dependable and regular visitors, at least a tad more than those who rarely contact us. Rightly so! If our more special friends were not given a more VIP status, they might not continue to be regular visitors.

No need to fret over something so trivial. I have never gotten my way 1oo% of the time. There is probably not a huge percentage of the population who would claim to be able to do so.

IMO....the solution to the dilemma is simple. Don't Worry...Be Happy. Lots to choose from in all different shapes,sizes, ages, locations and rates. Best of Luck
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 07:13 AM   #19
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

[QUOTE=Hercules;1561733]No. This was a private discussion. Whether she does it to someone else or not is anyone's guess. So get off your "public disclosure" crusade.[/QUOTE

You failed to notice the humor of my smiley face.

With your permission of course, I will crusade against guys whining in coed.

I may also crusade for ice cream and cobbler week at all provider incalls.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:40 AM   #20
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Let me clarify. This isn't the first time (and obviously it happens to others). And I never requested 'grandfathering'. It was a simple booty kawl with date, duration and approx. time. I was bitch-slapped with the unworthiness of being grandpa'd.

IMHO you ladies should just politely inform guys that your rates have increased and leave it there. To say any client is not worthy of a particular status comes across as petty and down-right bitchy.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #21
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Even though it's a necessary evil in some capacity, raising rates is an insult to the buyer. Not just in hobbyland, but all over. Admit it. When you go to your favorite store to buy your favorite thing, you look and see that they've added a quarter to the price (or if it's something grander, a couple bucks...whatever), don'tcha kinda scoff to yourself? "Pfff! Fucking b**tards!" The reason you scoff [most likely] is because there's some level of inconvenience to you. You're prepared to spend this set amount, but because they raised the prices on half the items on your list you're going to have to make a decision to spend up to that amount or leave with a few less items on your list.

To many guys, the hobby is similar. You're all set in your mind to go see so and so, you steal one last look at her ad before calling her, only to see that she's...ummm, raised her rates. Now you gotta pause for a bit and 'value-ize' the situation. You do in your head an 'assessment':

Her services + new rates + your enjoyment level from previous encounters + expectations if you go see her now.

If a review is available on her new rates, you may check it and gauge further. Or you could just say, 'I don't want to pay that much'. After saying that you can do one of two things: move on OR see if you've been grandfathered in. If you haven't been grandfathered, you might tend to feel a little loss in self worth (within the provider/client relationship, not life in general). That's not really a good feeling going into a session, that the provider pretty much only sees you as an ATM.

At the core, we know this is the basis of the relationship, but in the meantime, we do like a lot of sugar around that core. Going back to the store analogy, another option is to 'shop' elsewhere. If you feel like you're paying too much and not getting your money's worth at this place, the urge to buy at other places is stronger.

I hope all this makes sense.

Though I am curious. What makes a client a 'regular'? I've seen a few ladies over and over, but there's never been any measurable pattern to it.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #22
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Petty and down right bitchy

Really????

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being loyal to loyal clients, who by the way knows its over 784 showcases here, plus P411, plus backpage, plus TER and they chose to see one gal regularly and chooses to see her regularly. That is just good business.

Well if she is reading this, she now knows how you feel. She ain't worth the time or money. In your opinion.

P.S

How much did her rate increase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Let me clarify. This isn't the first time (and obviously it happens to others). And I never requested 'grandfathering'. It was a simple booty kawl with date, duration and approx. time. I was bitch-slapped with the unworthiness of being grandpa'd.

IMHO you ladies should just politely inform guys that your rates have increased and leave it there. To say any client is not worthy of a particular status comes across as petty and down-right bitchy.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:54 AM   #23
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post

Is it really any less insulting to you to be told "I've raised my rates since the last time we saw each other" versus "it's been a while since we've seen each other so there's no grandfathering of the rate?" Seems like essentially the same thing to me. I'm skeptical that anyone who takes great offense to the latter is completely fine with the former. And, if she says nothing, you know there are lots of guys who will simply pay her the old rate. And, if she says something to those guys when she counts the money, you know they'll bitch and complain that she never said anything so it's all her fault. Seems like it's damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #24
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

what hercules said.....
When a woman responds to a request with the disclaimer that grandfathering of rates won't apply to me because too much time has passed bewteen our last visit. An attitude of punishing me for not being her loyal puppy dog......well it just pisses me off.

and what he clarified.....
And I never requested 'grandfathering'. It was a simple booty kawl with date, duration and approx. time. I was bitch-slapped with the unworthiness of being grandpa'd.

If i understand his posts, he inquired about an appt but never asked for a grandfather rate.
she replied and said no grandfathering.
he got pissed.

tho i wouldnt say i was bitch-slapped or that she was down-right bitchy.
but that's me and not him.

but, each of us react to things in our own way.
some might say to him "100%, brother!!!"
others might say "WTF are you bitching for??"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Y'all are making this way too difficult!
===> pmd: i agree!!!

This should be real simple..........

If a provider decides to give you a grandfather rate within her time frame, then good for you! If she doesn't, then either pay her new rate or just move on! Why the hell would you want to raise your blood pressure? ...
i agree, but she was the one who came back and told him.
and that's what pissed him off. if she hadnt said anything, he might not have gotten pissed. or he might still have. who knows?

since this is a business built on communication, then i think it would help if the women who are grandfathering guys would let them know how long your grandfathering lasts - 6 months, 9 months, 1 yr, 10 days :^) that way, the guy will have been informed what the time period is. hopefully, that should minimize frustrations.

as long as i know about the woman's limitations, i'm cool w/ that. i might hope for something else, but it's your decision and i support you all in that!!!

i learned a long time ago that all i can do is ask [applies to RW as well as hobbyland].
women have the power/control to say yes or no.
i have to accept it and deal with it, or move on.

when i want to schedule w/ someone who i havent consulted w/ in a while, i check their rates on their showcase, p411 and/or website.
if her rates have gone up out of my range, i wont inquire about the appt.
if her rates are about the same or w/in my range, then i write her and state in my msg "consulting fee ddd for x hours, correct?" [esp if a multi-hour rate is not stated].
maybe it's the women i know, but no woman has gotten on my case for phrasing it like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
I agree that it's simple. Either the gents respect each ladies decision to handle her affairs as she sees fit, whether he agrees with her or not, or we let the men take over and tell us how to do so (you know that ain't happenin' '-). LOL) ... I'm pretty certain that most of the ladies will always appreciate the gents who become dependable and regular visitors, at least a tad more than those who rarely contact us. Rightly so! If our more special friends were not given a more VIP status, they might not continue to be regular visitors.
IMO....the solution to the dilemma is simple. Don't Worry...Be Happy. Lots to choose from in all different shapes,sizes, ages, locations and rates. Best of Luck
as i said above, it's the woman's decision and i respect that.
i either accept the decision or move on.
i will not tell a woman what she NEEDS to do and/or HOW to run her business. i'd be a fool to do so.
nor will i quibble with any woman about her rates, rate structures, limitations, or even her favorite beverage, chocolate, or flower :^)
after the appt, i might let her know how i felt about the visit. sometimes that's worked, sometimes that hasnt.

in any case, in the words from a great Firesign Theatre sketch...
I say live it or live with it!

now if i could only import one or more of you fabulous dallas women up to DC!!! [my business client HAD to have me here this morning, only to cancel the appt at 830am as i was leaving the hotel. but they are still paying my company for my time!!!]
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #25
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
That's not really a good feeling going into a session, that the provider pretty much only sees you as an ATM.
It's also not a great feeling for a lady to know and see that a gent will pay a certain rate to providers at the same "service level", but will get upset when she raises her rates to equal that of those who are providing no more than she will and who see many of the same type of gents.

Lots of ways to get your feelings hurt in this hobby. I just don't understand, with all the options out there, why that would occur.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't think of my gentlemen friends as ATM's. I do, however, consider them generous benefactors and appreciate that they think "I'm worth it".
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #26
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
It's also not a great feeling for a lady to know and see that a gent will pay a certain rate to providers at the same "service level", but will get upset when she raises her rates to equal that of those who are providing no more than she will and who see many of the same type of gents.

Lots of ways to get your feelings hurt in this hobby. I just don't understand, with all the options out there, why that would occur.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't think of my gentlemen friends as ATM's. I do, however, consider them generous benefactors and appreciate that they think "I'm worth it".
M A X, as usual, you are a fabulous font of wisdom from your years of experience!!

so, +1000!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:49 PM   #27
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
Grandfathered usually means you visit often, I personally wouldn't after 5 months haven't seen or heard from you. Come On Really?
But if you visited me then start to haggle me, no grandfather for you.
If you visit often make appointment's then change at last minute, no grandfather for you. Some guys seem to get so comfy they think it's ok to run us around cancel.
Now I am sitting here passed on another appointment for you to cancel,be late,overstay. Because some of us only have so much time.
Our time is just as valuable as yours! God forbid, I don't grandfather you.
So think about if you crossed any of those lines, maybe that's why your not getting grandfathered?
+1 upon further thought on this I'm going to have to agree with Sami.
Ladies should be able to do as they wish and what works for them without being questioned about it.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #28
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
+1 upon further thought on this I'm going to have to agree with Sami.
Ladies should be able to do as they wish and what works for them without being questioned about it.
Ladies should and do absolutely have the right to do what they wish and whatever works for them. However, this is ultimately a customer service industry, so to think they are beyond being questioned is pretty shirt sighted, IMO.

Basically, I don't envy the shit you ladies have to put up with, but some it just comes with the territory. I promise you that every business owner on this board has at some point raised prices and had to deal with customers upset by it. Doesn't do them any good to then turn around and motherfuck those customers, at least not usually
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:01 PM   #29
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

The backlash from rate increases does suck! Sadly we are all going in circles...

First there is the thread about rates in general, speaking of if your not covering your overhead then raise them. How it should be all inclusive and the ladies need to make sure that they are covering everything and still making profit.

Then the ones that whine about how high rates are and they cant afford it with the economy

Now its back to grandfathering..... I consider it to be customer appreciation for those I have met often and enjoyed hours with.

Sorry you could not get that with the gal you speak of....life changes.
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:35 PM   #30
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Can't say I care one way or another. A provider said I was grandfathered when she raised her rates. I paid the new rates. Flip-side: She said, after learning my "in town off schedule", anytime mon-sun. I inquired twice about "off times" and was told no. Ok. Coming back last Saturday - as much as I would have loved to see her it would have been an "off" time. So I went the request route. No harm. No foul.

Rates. Times. Services. Overall experience. All up to the provider. No reason to get bent out of shape about anything posted being the way it is. This just reinforces the need for details - in this instance - of the grandfathering. Don't get those details? Move along.
CenterLock is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women