Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2009, 03:03 PM   #16
rikz944
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I am "new" (so new I haven't done anything yet) and i would have never asked those questions.
Why would I be concerned about the providers end of LE (sorry girls), but really, you gals are the "pros". I bet you can handle yourself.
Like i said, I am new, never participated, but i have been "hanging around" for a while to try and figure it out. And there's a lot to deal with.
Still it's a little edgy. because of Self Employment, I haven't been able to get p411, so I am sure anyone would have to be suspicious of me as well.
I guess what i am saying is that it is a little intimidating to get involved. Maybe he was just asking nervous questions.

All that being said, I wouldn't mind being detained and frisked by Kelly TNT.
rikz944 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #17
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykim2008 View Post
Yep Kelly could not have said it better. I deleted your PM imediately after seeing you post this. This post was enoiugh to even make newbie friendly providers stay clear of you. Sorry but all the LE ????? Sounds like you are LE looking for someone dumb enough to give you pointers on how to bust a provider. Or make yourself look like yoou know nothing about how bust's work so someone thinks how could you be since you don't know anything. You aren't fooling me man!
I agree with what evrybody is saying about this guy. Very, very, weird! He sent me a pm, asking me If I see black guys, and then saying don't worry I am not black, but I want you too see my friend. The whole thing sounded very weird to me. Then he was like i guess you don't want my bussiness? Im sorry to put this all out there like this, but I think providers need to be carefull of him.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:32 PM   #18
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, Tara.....that's better left to the ladies area of discussion.

Look, he's new.

It's scary.

Give him time to figure it all out.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #19
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Default New

Kelly don't take any chances. There are a lot of flakey guys out there. No one wants anything to happen to one of the ladies.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:12 AM   #20
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post
Yes, Tara.....that's better left to the ladies area of discussion.

Look, he's new.

It's scary.

Give him time to figure it all out.

~Kelly TNT
My bad girl, please remove it if nessecary, to the right place.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:23 AM   #21
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Good Luck.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #22
URAPNES
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Well looks like my promotion to detective is on halt because of my "so obvious" investigational work. My supervisor wanted to know what the heck possesed me to be so obvious about who I "reallly" am. He said I should have been cool, and sneaky. Act like I have seen a provider 100's of times. But I said Noooooooooooo. I want to ask such questions that they will avoid me like the plague. I thought I was inventing a new technique that would revolutionize po po work. I was hoping you all would say, wow the so obvious questions must mean he is not po po. I was using reverse, reverse psycology. Which ended up confusing me (due to the response i got), and ended up with a couple of really clever providers figuring out my master plan.

Bottom line, either I am an idiot officer, or some poor guy who is holding a hard on and nobody to call. You be the judge...
URAPNES is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:22 PM   #23
rikz944
Gaining Momentum

Yeah, that's the way to make your situation better, turn in to a smartass.

relax man, these ladies are just protecting themselves. try and look at it from their side.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:42 PM   #24
URAPNES
Gaining Momentum

You know RIKZ, wour "white knigting" is pretty suspisious. I was eviscorated for asking questions I am curious about. You may be curious about little boobs, big boobs, white pussy, black pussy, stinky pissy, etc etc. You can satisfy your curiosity, because someone will discuss your interests with you excitedly. My curiosity about the hobby is treated pretty rudely, in my opinion. We should all happily discuss all aspects of a anal sex, and le issues. If I was curious about this, surly there are others. I am very intersted in the technical issues of the hobby, as I am sure many others are.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #25
rikz944
Gaining Momentum

no one said dont be curious, just that right now might not be the best time to ask those questions.

Man, I was trying to help you out. I dont know anyone here. You and I are in a similar boat, but if you want to rag on me then, Up yours.

After all, to quote you, your the "poor guy who is holding a hard on and nobody to call". NOT ME.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:05 PM   #26
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230
Default wtf

Dude get a life.!
If you stick to the girls on this site or other ones you will not have LE issues. Thats why we are here and they are on here. If you want to be arrested go find a street walker, you may be obliged.

If you just like being in handcuffs I am sure the girls on here will oblige that too. Maybe even put one of those black mask on you and stick a red ball in your mouth and beat the crap out of you, I think many guys may want to take swings at that pinanta of you too.

Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #27
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

User ID: 1469
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by URAPNES View Post
I want to ask such questions that they will avoid me like the plague. I thought I was inventing a new technique that would revolutionize po po work. I was hoping you all would say, wow the so obvious questions must mean he is not po po. I was using reverse, reverse psycology. Which ended up confusing me (due to the response i got), and ended up with a couple of really clever providers figuring out my master plan.
Exactly what I was saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by URAPNES
Bottom line, either I am an idiot officer, or some poor guy who is holding a hard on and nobody to call. You be the judge...
My guess would be you are probably both. Either way you might not have wanted to be so curious about ladies dealing with LE. If your not one then why does it even matter to you at all? Then on top of being a newbie asking red flag questions you want to turn around and be a smart ass. Now I see why you are sitting with a hard on
sexykim2008 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #28
URAPNES
Gaining Momentum

Whatever you say. But know this, you have turned away the kind of person most providers desire. A man with a full wallet and a hard-on. Just because he asked a few questions you did not like. Oh well
Old 11-27-2009, 09:58 PM   #29
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by URAPNES View Post
Whatever you say. But know this, you have turned away the kind of person most providers desire. A man with a full wallet and a hard-on. Just because he asked a few questions you did not like. Oh well

Hey Guy. The kind of person providers most desire is a man that makes an appontment with them and pays for their time. If you're gonna hobby, then jump in with your full wallet and get laid!

You're just making excuses.
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:29 AM   #30
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29
Unhappy Let this go away. (don't respond)

Hey,
Can we kick this thread to the curb. Nothing's being accomplished here but a whole lot of "thrust and parry" (sp?)

I'm getting tired of seeing it at the top of the list.
(He says as he bumps it once again.)
Guest062512 is offline   Quote