Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60373
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2013, 08:05 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

We are not fucked if people vote for the right policies and politicians..............

Recent elections tell us they haven't................
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:23 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
We are not fucked if people vote for the right policies and politicians..............

Recent elections tell us they haven't................
We are not fucked. Period. We are not broke like you Tea Nuts claim. We have a high debt but we have found huge natural resources. So while you nuts just look at one side of the balance sheet, you fail to see the golden goose on the other side. O I L & N A T U R L G A S

You might think we are fucked and run around like COG (our resident Chicken Little) crying about how fucked we are but we're not. We have plenty of natural resources. I thought years back we were fucked. In fact I did not believe we had all this untapped oil. My hope is we do not trash our country extracting it.

It does not matter who is elected, they will all bow down to special interests. You numbnuts on the right are the one's not want campaign reform.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #18
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd like to carve out another moment in time where I get to say I FING TOLD YOU SO, YOU JERKS.

OH NO Kayla you shouldn't buy so much silver at 18 dollars. Oh NO Kayla, you shouldn't bury that stuff all over Texas, only idiots do that shit. (Maybe you're right about me being an idiot, but this idiot will live very well long after most of you are fading memories)

Oh NO Kayla bla bla bla bla.

F. U. A HOLES. This ol girl had a grip YEARS ago. Aww I bet you wish you'd of listened to that silly hooker on a silly hooker board all those years ago.

Hey it's still a great time to buy metal folks. Might I recommend http://opencurrency.com They are right out of farmers branch and mint coins NOT attached to the US currency. Silver is trading around 28 bucks and the market is being artificially held up at this ridiculous rate. Get in NOW. It's not too late, but almost.

An off note that I found extremely interesting... I don't give a shit what your opinion of this guy is, but I was walking past my moms room and Pat Robertson was on. He was confirming that the human cattle trucks are in fact real. He said a bunch of shit that caught my attention (mostly because it confirmed just about everything I've been telling people for that last few months). Look it up if you care too.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:32 AM   #19
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

PS, wtf, we are in fact in a shit load of trouble. You ding bat, pay attention to the other side like you like to preach at us. We are totally fucked right now. I sure do hope you end up being right, but if you do, it will be because of folks like us that worked our asses off to fix the shit the democrats screwed up. Go suck your teet lil bitch.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:33 AM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Typical schizophrenic post by WTF.

He says we are NOT fucked, then continues to tell us that elections don't matter....whomever runs our country and makes decisions for us doesn't matter; then rationalizes that we are likely fucked because all bow down to special interests....but then shouts out that America isn't fucked because we have oil and gas reserves !

Fucking moron; no wonder America's future looks fucked with dumbed down voters like WTF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
[SIZE=3]We are not fucked. Period....
[SIZE=3] You might think we are fucked and run around like COG ....

It does not matter who is elected, they will all bow down to special interests. You numbnuts on the right are the one's not want campaign reform.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Typical schizophrenic post by WTF.

He says we are NOT fucked, then continues to tell us that elections don't matter....whomever runs our country and makes decisions for us doesn't matter; then rationalizes that we are likely fucked because all bow down to special interests....but then shouts out that America isn't fucked because we have oil and gas reserves !

Fucking moron; no wonder America's future looks fucked with dumbed down voters like WTF.
Look America is run by big business. That is why elections are not the be all end all that you scream about, it does not really matter who is elected as long as special interests run this country. They will influnce either party to do as they want.

That said, even with special interests running this county, we are not going to be fucked anytime soon because of all this new oil that has been found.

We get fucked when we run out of money, not when you are awash in it.

This country had huge problems before the finding of this oil and gas. We went to War(s) and spent Trillions trying to influnce parts of the world that had oil. We need not do that as much anymore. Do you understand what a win win that is for this country....NO MATTER WHO RUNS IT.

Just because you can't follow along does not mean that I'm schizophrenic. I just understand basic math and politics better than you. I can see the bigger picture. I'm not saying our future politician will not fuck it up but presently things are rosy for this country.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:55 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
PS, wtf, we are in fact in a shit load of trouble. You ding bat, pay attention to the other side like you like to preach at us..
I'm right. We have huge amounts of oil and gas. If that proves not to be true, then yes we will be screwed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I sure do hope you end up being right, but if you do, it will be because of folks like us that worked our asses off to fix the shit the democrats screwed up. Go suck your teet lil bitch.
You haven't worked to fix shit, so you bought a couple ounces of silver, you call that work fixing this country?

You wanna bet who has more assets, me or you?

ps, the only one who is fucked is Whirly. He has your dingbat arguing his point!

You folks need to crawl out of your bunkers, nothing bad has happened the last five years like you predicted.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:27 AM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Not the DUMBEST viewpoint you have ever espoused; but close................

Quote:

We get fucked when we run out of money, not when you are awash in it.

A government that controls the printing presses can never run out of money.........
Old 04-02-2013, 09:54 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Not the DUMBEST viewpoint you have ever espoused; but close................

A government that controls the printing presses can never run out of money.........
Oh really...this country is flush with oil. That equates to money/wealth. There is a reason the dollars lot in life has improved.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Being rich in natural resources isn't protection against destructive economy policies that destroy wealth and capital..................

But you are one of the low information voters that enables the likes of Obama and his destructive debt.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #26
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE3772 View Post
Like this guy said when the bond market tumbles, everything will
come down with it. How far, how fast, and how soon is the question.

Only stands to reason that the longer it is artificially held up by the
fed, the bigger the fall.

Does the fed have an exit strategy or do they plan on doing it forever.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Look if you numb nuts want to short this country and move , be my guest. It is a bet you will lose and we will be rid of all the negativity!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:33 AM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

WTF Un Hinged !

Quote:
Look if you numb nuts want to short this country and move , be my guest. It is a bet you will lose and we will be rid of all the negativity!
Old 04-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF Un Hinged !

I'm not the one that thinks the country is about to crash. You and LK are the Chicken Littles! I bet LK never heard of the Hunt's and their relationship to the last big silver run up. I worked for them at the time, so I know how silver can fuc you coming and going....just like any other commodity.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

lets say the country does crash

who do you sell your silver and gold to, and for what price?

A; bottom feeders who will pay 1/1000 of the value of either ... IF youre lucky.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women