Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42508
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-08-2011, 02:09 PM   #16
lookin4fun0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Grumpy, no one may know who you are or what you look like. This is correct. BUT, I have this special abilitiy which enables me to create an image of a person based on their writing style/ability.

This is what I came up with; ' http://oneutah.org/wp-content/upload...ly_redneck.jpg '
Old 08-08-2011, 02:10 PM   #17
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Seriously, that link should come with a warning damnit. lol I'm not going to get that visual out of head for a while now.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:12 PM   #18
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15353
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL oh give it up dude like for real... I haven't offered that sort of special EVER!! And if I did offer a special I was only doing it because some of my good polite clients appreciate when I cut them a deal.

And if our dinner date wasn't too long ago then you DO have multiple handles here. Maybe someone SHOULD check into that. Ill be PM'n a mod momentarily to discuss that.

And hey dumdum if I was in need of money offering a special really isn't the way to go. But that's another subject and one you shouldn't be involved in.. considering you don't have a vagina!
Old 08-08-2011, 02:13 PM   #19
Guest121711
Account Disabled

User ID: 74445
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO now that is funny!
Old 08-08-2011, 02:13 PM   #20
Driver1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I had no intention of singling out anyone, just noting a change in the discourse and wondering how others felt about it.

I guess bashing each other over the head with shovels is fun too.

Whoa, look at the time! The cocktail hour approaches! At least that's my solution.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #21
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookin4fun0 View Post
Grumpy, no one may know who you are or what you look like. This is correct. BUT, I have this special abilitiy which enables me to create an image of a person based on their writing style/ability.

This is what I came up with; ' http://oneutah.org/wp-content/upload...ly_redneck.jpg '

I think you may be right...
Old 08-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #22
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Driver,

You didn't single anyone out. You actually posted a thread about it before I did. I was going to address that review thread and how got way out of hand.

Cocktail hour? It isn't too far away and I think I'm going to crack open the new bottle of Godiva Chocolate liqueur and make a chocolate martini before I start packing.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #23
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Love this thread...you're hookers...just like I'm a john, or a trick...the only negative connotations to any of those words are the ones you supply in your own mind, and I can't be responsible for how you take it. To me, they're the truth...nothing more, nothing less...

"the funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken shit. That little white speck is chicken shit too"
Old 08-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #24
schmuckenputz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

lol...that's probably pretty damn close!!! y'all need to just ignore this dickwad, ya know??? lol...funny!
Old 08-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Good gracious . . . I guess the corn crops are doing well and the pig houses have been cleaned . . . A turd is a turd any way you cut it. I am a fucktard, the ladies are hooktards, the icky is a SHMB. One can disagree but the truth will not change. So the sensitive souls should grow their big boy/girl hair and deal with the reality of the hobby.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #26
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Love this thread...you're hookers...just like I'm a john, or a trick...the only negative connotations to any of those words are the ones you supply in your own mind, and I can't be responsible for how you take it. To me, they're the truth...nothing more, nothing less...

"the funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken shit. That little white speck is chicken shit too"
WakeUp, it's not the matter of using such slang, it's the intent that it is used. I don't care if you or the next man refers to me as a hooker..it is what it is. It becomes an issue when one is constantly using such slang every chance possible in a demeaning manor and then expect that we providers will just bend over and get screwed by him. This man insults any and every one just about every time he posts. It's just not needed. I have read many of your posts and realize you keep it real and say exactly how you feel and thats fine by me.. but this dude takes it to a whole different level.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #27
TwistedMister
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Ah, methinks grumpysmurf is getting exactly what he set out for- hobbyist harmony, be damned. Agent of C.H.A.O.S., we're on to you. Therefore this is my last (albeit second) post in this thread. Probably.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #28
grumpysmurf
Gaining Momentum

Wow somebody actually got themselves a fucking clue- and it had to be a oxygen deprived denverite. These Omaha sprouts dont get it but theyre about to. Kendraaaaah your not a hooker youre a ho. Theres a diff. and your in the urban dictionary where it says ho they got your pic. That silicone dont look good on you hun- gettin hard fake feelin and the nipples just dont line up like god wanted them to. All that work pain and money for nothing. Gotta make a gal feel bad- so no wonder you are bitter. Are you paying back the loan or defaulting because it is such a shitty job.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:12 PM   #29
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ahaahaahhhhaaaa you are a freaking moron. My breasts are actually pretty soft, my nipples couldn't get any more perfectly lined up, perky, and oh so very responsive!! Me bitter? Never that. And for your info my breast surgery was bought and payed for the day of my consultation... but thanks for the recognition!

And damn if I'm just a ho why do you insist you payed me for services? I always thought ho's gave it up for free????????
Old 08-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #30
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Talking Don't Feed the Trolls

Yup. With increased traffic comes the trolls and the weirdos. Welcome to the 21st century, NE!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women