Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42115
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2017, 08:35 PM   #16
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I know it's hard for you to keep track of all her lies, flighty, but the topic of this thread is Susan Rice lying about the removal of Assad's chemical weapons from Syria, not her lies about spying on the Trump campaign/transition team.

Please feel free, however, to start a new thread on any Susan Rice lies not covered in this thread.
Ivy Leaguer, I didn't write the topic of your thread was "Unmasking". My post was referring to this specific sentence in post #1.

Then again, perhaps Ms. Rice was so preoccupied with reading the summaries of intelligence reports on the Trump campaign or transition officials that she didn’t have time to dig into the Syrian chemical threat.

My point the above could not be the reason. The "unmasking" occurred after the campaign was over. The "unmasking" this sentence refers to happened between 11/8/16 and 1/20/17. Point is if she didn't have time to dig into the Syrian chemical thread it wasn't due to the "unmasking" which happened about 3 months ago.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:42 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Ivy Leaguer, I didn't write the topic of your thread was "Unmasking". My post was referring to this specific sentence in post #1.

Then again, perhaps Ms. Rice was so preoccupied with reading the summaries of intelligence reports on the Trump campaign or transition officials that she didn’t have time to dig into the Syrian chemical threat.

My point the above could not be the reason. The "unmasking" occurred after the campaign was over. The "unmasking" this sentence refers to happened between 11/8/16 and 1/20/17. Point is if she didn't have time to dig into the Syrian chemical thread it wasn't due to the "unmasking" which happened about 3 months ago.

You're lying again, flighty. In January 2017, while Susan Rice was telling NPR that Assad had abandoned his chemical weapons, Odumbo was issuing an EO to put more sanctions on Syria because a certain Syrian Brigadier General Ghassan Abbas was known to be still manufacturing chemical weapons, flighty. Rice lied, Kerry lied, and Odumbo lied, flighty.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 11:48 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Nobody lied like you did, Corpy!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 01:21 AM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Ok, then you agree with my OP stating that Susan Rice knowingly and willfully lied about the removal of Assad's chemical weapons from Syria, right? Nice to hear that, flighty! There may be hope for you yet! It would be unbecoming, to say the least, for you to try to defend that lying bitch. So I congratulate you for having the good sense to see that!

Since you're so eager to change the subject and hijack this thread by moving on to the next Susan Rice scandal... why do you use the word unmasking in singular (rather than plural) form, and why put it in quote marks? It has been confirmed that she requested the name of at least one Trump official and that she also examined dozens of other intelligence summaries that technically masked Trump official identities but were written in such a way as to make obvious who those officials were. So as a practical matter, it's fair to say there were multiple unmaskings. Surely this is a scandal we need to get to the bottom of. Why are you afraid to get on board with it, flighty?

And why do you keep ignoring my straightforward proposal? Here it is again for the fourth time:

Quote:
Tell you what - let's have Susan Rice tell us under oath how many times she requested unmasking. Let's ask her to justify each of her requests, ok? If you're so sure there was no politics involved, then let's hear it from the rat's mouth!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:03 AM   #20
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You're lying again, flighty. In January 2017, while Susan Rice was telling NPR that Assad had abandoned his chemical weapons, Odumbo was issuing an EO to put more sanctions on Syria because a certain Syrian Brigadier General Ghassan Abbas was known to be still manufacturing chemical weapons, flighty. Rice lied, Kerry lied, and Odumbo lied, flighty.
1. I didn't lie idiot. She talked to the NPR on Jan 16th. The "unmasking" activity started on election day 11/8/16 and ended 1/20/19. Trump was sworn in around 1:00 PM on 1/20/17. Do you think that last week was a heavy week for "unmasking"?

2. She and Kerry were talking about "Declared" stockpiles of WMD's. Over a ton of material was handed over by Syeria.

3. Trump's buddy Putkin didn't keep up his with end of the deal that he had with Obama regarding Syeria and their WMD's.

4. Sometimes Putkin is our friend, sometimes he is our enemy. It depends on what he is doing. If he is hacking into the Democratic party's Data Bases to help Trump get elected, the republicans consider that okay.
Old 04-13-2017, 04:05 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

4. Sometimes Putkin is our friend, sometimes he is our enemy. It depends on what he is doing. If he is hacking into the Democratic party's Data Bases to help Trump get elected, the republicans consider that okay.
Yes if Putin is using wikileaks to post say the Snowden data or Democrats private emails , he is many posters on here hero!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:30 AM   #22
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes if Putin is using wikileaks to post say the Snowden data or Democrats private emails , he is many posters on here hero!.

The problem with the lefts opinion on this Russian hacking is;

1. From all the evidence thus far Trump had nothing to do with this. That being said Russia and/or Wikileaks made private emails public and the info was bad for HRC. They didn't forge the info published so HRC and her campaign can only blame themselves for the bullshit they were saying and doing. They blame her loss on this because minds were changed when this info was put out there for all to see. You fuck heads are pissed because Trump benefited from HRC's underhanded and offensive behavior.

2. Why are you so butt hurt over this when you supported Obama interfering in Israel's election? Governments all over world ( including the US) try to influence elections in other countries.

3. You should be more concerned with an administration that uses the power of the federal government to spy on it's political opponents to interfere with our elections.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:40 AM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
1. I didn't lie idiot. She talked to the NPR on Jan 16th. The "unmasking" activity started on election day 11/8/16 and ended 1/20/19. Trump was sworn in around 1:00 PM on 1/20/17. Do you think that last week was a heavy week for "unmasking"?

2. She and Kerry were talking about "Declared" stockpiles of WMD's. Over a ton of material was handed over by Syeria.

3. Trump's buddy Putkin didn't keep up his with end of the deal that he had with Obama regarding Syeria and their WMD's.

Your obfuscation can't hide the fact that Kerry, Odumbo and Rice lied about Assad's chemical weapons program, flighty. All three of your dim-retard heroes told the American people that they had managed a major diplomatic achievement by disarming Assad even as the Odumbo administration was stepping up sanctions against Assad for continuing to make chemical weapons, flighty. They lied, flighty.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 06:39 PM   #24
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes if Putin is using wikileaks to post say the Snowden data or Democrats private emails , he is many posters on here hero!

+1
Old 04-15-2017, 12:50 PM   #25
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Ok, then you agree with my OP stating that Susan Rice knowingly and willfully lied about the removal of Assad's chemical weapons from Syria, right? Nice to hear that, flighty! There may be hope for you yet! It would be unbecoming, to say the least, for you to try to defend that lying bitch. So I congratulate you for having the good sense to see that!
Ooops, my bad! As soon as I gave flighty credit for seemingly being intelligent enough to recognize it would be colossally stupid for him to try and defend Susan Rice's Syria lies, he turns around and stupidly tries to defend Susan Rice's Syria lies!

So now I take it all back - there is no hope for a miserably ignorant partisan hack like you, flighty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your obfuscation can't hide the fact that Kerry, Odumbo and Rice lied about Assad's chemical weapons program, flighty. All three of your dim-retard heroes told the American people that they had managed a major diplomatic achievement by disarming Assad even as the Odumbo administration was stepping up sanctions against Assad for continuing to make chemical weapons, flighty. They lied, flighty.
+1
Old 04-15-2017, 12:59 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Ooops, my bad! As soon as I gave flighty credit for seemingly being intelligent enough to recognize it would be colossally stupid for him to try and defend Susan Rice's Syria lies, he turns around and stupidly tries to defend Susan Rice's Syria lies!

So now I take it all back - there is no hope for a miserably ignorant partisan hack like you, flighty!

+1
Trump lied and said he would not engage in Syrian internal affairs...how many will die now that he has changed his mind?

He already has killed a bunch of innocent Syrians!

Where is your outrage?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 01:10 PM   #27
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Trump lied and said he would not engage in Syrian internal affairs... how many will die...
You got it backwards again, fagboy.

Trump is merely correcting odumbo's mistake and actually ENFORCING a "red line" against the use of chemical weapons. It's called deterrence. What you should be asking is - how many lives will be SAVED by Trump's action, including Syrian babies you lack any empathy to care about?
Old 04-15-2017, 01:52 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You got it backwards again, fagboy.

Trump is merely correcting odumbo's mistake and actually ENFORCING a "red line" against the use of chemical weapons. It's called deterrence. What you should be asking is - how many lives will be SAVED by Trump's action, including Syrian babies you lack any empathy to care about?
I'm American first....better their babies than our soldiers. Unless of course any of you pro war fuckers want to send your children to their death in Syria, please stfu with this rah-rah cheerleader b*******

Trump is killing many innocent civilians, breeding more and more future terrorist. Your pussy ass better hope he kills a shit load of babies , if not with his stupid policy, they will just grow up to hate your ignorant ass! Be a fitting irony...Syrian baby grows up and blows up your grandkids.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...der-trump.html

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 02:23 PM   #29
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm American first....better their babies than our soldiers. Unless of course any of you pro war fuckers want to send your children to their death in Syria, please stfu with this rah-rah cheerleader b*******

Trump is killing many innocent civilians, breeding more and more future terrorist. Your pussy ass better hope he kills a shit load of babies , if not with his stupid policy, they will just grow up to hate your ignorant ass! Be a fitting irony...Syrian baby grows up and blows up your grandkids.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...der-trump.html

God Damn you are a Whinny Little Lackwit(D), change your signature to this so everyone can identify you...

WTFs Democratic Motto: Don't Think! We will do it for you!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 02:36 PM   #30
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Trump is killing many innocent civilians, breeding more and more future terrorist (sic)...
Innocent civilians killed:

Shayrat airbase, Syria - 0.

Achin province, Afghanistan - 0.

Your talking points ain't making it, fagboy!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women