Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42321
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36737
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2017, 11:50 PM   #16
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Providers are not mind readers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robexar View Post
So many girls these days just want to suck your cock and fuck. Don't get me wrong, I love that too but what happened to to gentle scratching of your balls and just playing with your cock and balls for awhile. It seems the art of sensual touching is gone.
Am I just seeing the wrong girls?
Purrsia does a great job, anyone else?
Get it out in the open with the provider...best before you get together, if they are willing to have the discussion rather than in private. Obviously everyone one is different, so you can't blame the girl for not knowing what you like, so stop your bitching and take control...it's your $$$. If the provider doesn't comply or fails to meet your needs, keep trying...cuz there are some that I will agree are far better than others, so don't give up.

Overall, I get you're point.

For all the ladies, robexar, like many of us, need that extra attention every now and then. At least for me, the extra stimulation builds up a greater climax.

For all the mongers, if you don't already, shave your balls.
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:41 AM   #17
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

^ I can agree. With just asking a lady for what you want. And shall you receive some balls licking, sucking, rubing, touching, putting them in my mouth. Who taught me all this? Ammonite, is the best!
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:46 AM   #18
robexar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default It is SAD

The sad thing is I have seen this girl every week for years and I have always had a good time. We fuck good and I love 69 and daty with her. I have tried all kinds of things to give her pleasure because I can get my nut off in 10 minutes. I pulled my cock out of my pants and asked her to play with it. She looked at me and said "what do you want me to do with that" , I said, how about playing with my cock and balls for awhile. She said no.
I got up and left, that was freaking SAD!
Purrsia does a good job and I have seen Tatyiana and Mary Minx and they both love to play with the boys. I appreciate all the new possible talent and will have fun having to try them all out.
Any women who want, please feel free to send me a PM, I am depressed this week.
robexar is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:09 PM   #19
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews

Cock worship is my specialty and Im coming to SA next week!
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:47 PM   #20
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

I do miss the way Angel_Grace use to worship cock!
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:26 PM   #21
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
Ms. Francisca doesn't just worship, she makes all-out love to it.
If I am joined by Pursia or Tatiana...... as my dear Cover me has.... you will experience "The art of manhood love making".... that trumps cock worshipping any day.

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:39 PM   #22
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
Get it out in the open with the provider...best before you get together, if they are willing to have the discussion rather than in private. Obviously everyone one is different, so you can't blame the girl for not knowing what you like, so stop your bitching and take control...it's your $$$. If the provider doesn't comply or fails to meet your needs, keep trying...cuz there are some that I will agree are far better than others, so don't give up.

Overall, I get you're point.

For all the ladies, robexar, like many of us, need that extra attention every now and then. At least for me, the extra stimulation builds up a greater climax.

For all the mongers, if you don't already, shave your balls.
I have to disagree.....
A client should NOT have to explain, ask, etc.... a GFE provider should know what her client wants and needs. I have always said, to be successful in this business, you need a lot more than just physical beauty and provide physical activities .... you need to have the ability to know how to connect with your client, and to sense his or her desires.

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:51 AM   #23
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by robexar View Post
The sad thing is I have seen this girl every week for years and I have always had a good time. We fuck good and I love 69 and daty with her. I have tried all kinds of things to give her pleasure because I can get my nut off in 10 minutes. I pulled my cock out of my pants and asked her to play with it. She looked at me and said "what do you want me to do with that" , I said, how about playing with my cock and balls for awhile. She said no.
I got up and left, that was freaking SAD!
Purrsia does a good job and I have seen Tatyiana and Mary Minx and they both love to play with the boys. I appreciate all the new possible talent and will have fun having to try them all out.
Any women who want, please feel free to send me a PM, I am depressed this week.
Yeah, that is sad. I am thinking..Why? Would you keep going back to the same lady?

Just, so many amazing ladies here !

And cheer up
Old 02-07-2017, 04:01 PM   #24
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate View Post
Yeah, that is sad. I am thinking..Why? Would you keep going back to the same lady?
He probably has a repeat offender rate with her. Some guys have UTR friends or friends with benefits for a reasonable donation so hence he sees her a lot.

We are always out for that elusive unicorrn.

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 04:33 PM   #25
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Got it... But, for him don't cum complaining about what services he's not getting from the lady. If it were me I would move on to another better provider.

That will offer me so much more...I know twice this client has tried to talked down my donation that I have listed. Na, that will never happen. I am in control of my donation..
Old 02-07-2017, 05:34 PM   #26
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

User ID: 68929
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gent definitely love my nails slowly tickling their side..their thighs..their balls..and hard cock. Me too!!
CashmereLove is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:52 PM   #27
blkntats
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Hygiene and presentation play a big part also, can't walk in there thinking you gonna get your cock and balls worshiped with the package all covered up with hair. Yeah, some women like a hairy man but not where they plan on putting their mouth. Who likes hair in their food??

Hygiene: Just because you took a shower doesn't mean you smell good, FACTS!! Just because you used body spray or cologne doesn't mean you used the right amount, FACTS!! You have to think about the body in general... She will have her mouth, nose, eyes and face down there.... Grab a mirror one day and see it from her point of view!

Communication: Simple, sometimes you just have to talk and make request but not a demand. And my all time favorite, can't expect them to be mind readers.

Comments just spoken in a general nature, not specifically towards the original poster or meant to offend anyone.
blkntats is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:01 PM   #28
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default Redundant

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkntats View Post
Hygiene and presentation play a big part also, can't walk in there thinking you gonna get your cock and balls worshiped with the package all covered up with hair. Yeah, some women like a hairy man but not where they plan on putting their mouth. Who likes hair in their food??

Hygiene: Just because you took a shower doesn't mean you smell good, FACTS!! Just because you used body spray or cologne doesn't mean you used the right amount, FACTS!! You have to think about the body in general... She will have her mouth, nose, eyes and face down there.... Grab a mirror one day and see it from her point of view!

Communication: Simple, sometimes you just have to talk and make request but not a demand. And my all time favorite, can't expect them to be mind readers.

Comments just spoken in a general nature, not specifically towards the original poster or meant to offend anyone.
Basically my post reworded...except I expect to offend
Old 02-07-2017, 09:04 PM   #29
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

...not lost on me 🙏🏻
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:18 PM   #30
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
I have to disagree.....
A client should NOT have to explain, ask, etc.... a GFE provider should know what her client wants and needs. I have always said, to be successful in this business, you need a lot more than just physical beauty and provide physical activities .... you need to have the ability to know how to connect with your client, and to sense his or her desires.

Besos,
Francisca
PURO PEDO!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women