Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163043
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36788
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-06-2013, 10:23 PM   #16
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Explanation: Is she NBA? She wasn't but she is now.

Maddy was an "appointment taker" nothing more or less.

She is hanging out with a different crew of people who prefer their NBA Status for whatever reasons. We all know that they may see brothers on their own time but as far as their business life it's NBA. She was convinced that she was making a better choice for herself.

Ask yourself this...Were you going to see her? I wasn't...too young and this further proves one of the reasons why. We all know that there are a group of men who will only see women who are NBA.

There's other women that want to see me anyway!!
Old 02-07-2013, 01:16 AM   #17
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Dorian you are CRAY!!!!!
I almost pissed on myself reading this
Old 02-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #18
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

@DarthMaul you make good points but the answer to one of your questions - were you going to see her - is yes and I'm sure some of the other bruh's were going to see her also...she would have never really been on the radar if not for the reviews of another bruh and before you can get in she's NBA - get made by a bruh - get paid by a bruh - then say screw the bruhs

Old 02-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #19
linux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I have nothing to add other than to confirm that I've shot many loads over that entire crew's face including that free double's session. And I'm a Chubs McFatty.

Love my Dallas girls. Saw Penelope Cruzz on Monday (also NBA), and holy shit that girl is hot + CIM, etc. My goal this week is a different Dallas girl each day. So far, so good. Two more loads need to be extracted. Wish me luck.

From everything they've told me it's more pragmatic than anything else. For whatever reason the majority of pimps/thugs/assholes/pushy people/etc turn out to be bros.

So be mad at your kinfolk for ruining it for the rest of ya
Old 02-07-2013, 12:50 PM   #20
scorpioseventy7
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Although this thread has pretty legit questions, it's still beating a dead horse Dorian. Because I consider you a friend I will attempt to shed some light on a "seemingly" dark subject. However, the fact that Houston has the most overly aggressive censoring mods in these forums makes me not want to speak on the issue at all, but for the sake of doing my part as a hobbyist which is to contribute useful information, I will say this; I can't speak on MM because I've never seen her but I had a great time with Alexandra and we spent several "off the clock" hours together (her choice). We shared a ton of personal info, discussed a ton of subject including racial issues, which she has non as well as the fact that she hated doing doubles with Cherry Lynn. So I'm confident in believing that her preference to leave Maddy, hook up with MM, move to Dallas & become NBA was strictly based what she felt would be in her best interest. Alexandra is 19, attractive, with everything on the menu, with a certified wooty for a doubles pard so I think it's pretty safe to say that she will have no shortage of of non-black appointments. I could always call her and try to set an appointment just to see the response but in the end it would serve no positive purpose and is just not part of my swag. If it makes me appear that I'm not "down for the cause" or less of a "brother" so be it because this girl was available to everyone that wanted to see her for a full 3 wks. I saw her, did my thing and moved on to the next.

On the subject of why MM's crew are no AA is anyone's guess, but when I first started in the hobby, I came across a no AA provider that bruised my ego a bit, and after some research about the subject I came this blog by The Honest Courtesan that attempts to explain the reasoning behind some provider's preferences.

As much as these "no AA" policies sting in the year 2013, especially when you come across that dream provider, but you have to either attempt to become an exception to her rules or just move on because there so many other hot providers and utrs that services all ethnic groups. So try to focus on finding those girls bro. A good start would be Alyse and she will be visiting Houston for a full 2 wks. Cheers man.

Old 02-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #21
linux
Valued Poster

I liked the article. Summed it up nicely.

Whores are the most pragmatic of all women; I can assure you that if more black men were like this client most of them would have no more issue with black men than with white ones.

That's truth right there. They want money. They don't give a shit what the guy looks like as long as he's clean and respectful.

Although I'm sure there are a few genuinely racist NBA chicks I think the majority of them are NBA because of past experiences, not prejudice.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #22
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Dorian were you wanting to see her? just asking buddy
Old 02-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #23
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

It's a business decision nothing more or less. Good example Amy. She figured out she can't afford to be super picky so she dropped her nba policy.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:51 PM   #24
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by linux View Post
Although I'm sure there are a few genuinely racist NBA chicks I think the minority of them are NBA because of past experiences,
fixed You can have a Nba policy and not be racist nor prejudice
Old 02-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #25
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy71 View Post
@DarthMaul you make good points but the answer to one of your questions - were you going to see her - is yes and I'm sure some of the other bruh's were going to see her also...she would have never really been on the radar if not for the reviews of another bruh and before you can get in she's NBA - get made by a bruh - get paid by a bruh - then say screw the bruhs On second thought we darkies here in Htown must be worst than those poo slinging monkeys in the zoo. Making her uproot 300 miles just to get away from our asses. Even after we bathed, got combed & up to date medical. Kinda like how Dwight Howard did the Magic.

Quote:
I have nothing to add other than to confirm that I've shot many loads over that entire crew's face including that free double's session. And I'm a Chubs McFatty. Next time get it in their hair & see if they're so friendly.

Love my Dallas girls. Saw Penelope Cruzz on Monday (also NBA), and holy shit that girl is hot + CIM, etc. My goal this week is a different Dallas girl each day. So far, so good. Two more loads need to be extracted. Wish me luck. What the fuck does this have to do with the topic of this thread?

From everything they've told me it's more pragmatic than anything else. For whatever reason the majority of pimps/thugs/assholes/pushy people/etc turn out to be bros. Wow. Thank you for that over generalization. You could use that exact same sentence in India right now.

So be mad at your kinfolk for ruining it for the rest of ya That's why I love Mexican pimps. They don't care where the money is coming from as long as it's coming in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpioseventy7 View Post
Although this thread has pretty legit questions, it's still beating a dead horse Dorian. Because I consider you a friend I will attempt to shed some light on a "seemingly" dark subject. However, the fact that Houston has the most overly aggressive censoring mods in these forums makes me not want to speak on the issue at all but aren't most of the mods minorities too?, but for the sake of doing my part as a hobbyist which is to contribute useful information, I will say this; I can't speak on MM because I've never seen her but I had a great time with Alexandra and we spent several "off the clock" hours together (her choice). We shared a ton of personal info, discussed a ton of subject including racial issues, which she has non as well as the fact that she hated doing doubles with Cherry Lynn. So I'm confident in believing that her preference to leave Maddy, hook up with MM, move to Dallas & become NBA was strictly based what she felt would be in her best interest. Alexandra is 19, attractive, with everything on the menu, with a certified wooty for a doubles pard so I think it's pretty safe to say that she will have no shortage of of non-black appointments. I could always call her and try to set an appointment just to see the response but in the end it would serve no positive purpose Who said anyone was looking for a positive outcome? and is just not part of my swag. If it makes me appear that I'm not "down for the cause" or less of a "brother" so be it You'll always be the Nick Fury/James Rhodey *your choice* to my Tony Stark. because this girl was available to everyone that wanted to see her for a full 3 wks. I saw her, did my thing and moved on to the next.

On the subject of why MM's crew are no AA is anyone's guess, but when I first started in the hobby, I came across a no AA provider that bruised my ego a bit The 1st gal to bruise my ego wasn't NBA but still holds the mindfuck title, and after some research about the subject I came this blog by The Honest Courtesan that attempts to explain the reasoning behind some provider's preferences.

As much as these "no AA" policies sting in the year 2013, especially when you come across that dream provider Not my dream, but you have to either attempt to become an exception to her rules or just move on because there so many other hot providers and utrs that services all ethnic groups. So try to focus on finding those girls bro. Actually I was just focusing on her contradicting nature. A good start would be Alyse and she will be visiting Houston for a full 2 wks. Cheers man.

BTW DED or any other mod if you truly feel this would be better served in Dallas Co-Ed by all means move it. I'd love to hear from them folk from Dallas.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #26
linux
Valued Poster

DG, did you read the article linked above?

Of course it's a generalization. It's not a politically correct one.

I know several girls that will also turn down guys with strong Arab/Hindi accents because they have a tendency to not wash up prior to sessions.

A lot of girls won't see young guys, too.

So either they just hate black people, young people, Arab people, etc, OR they're basing these policies off of past experiences.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:29 PM   #27
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Quote:
From everything they've told me it's more pragmatic than anything else. For whatever reason the majority of pimps/thugs/assholes/pushy people/etc turn out to be bros.
And you believed them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
BTW DED or any other mod if you truly feel this would be better served in Dallas Co-Ed by all means move it. I'd love to hear from them folk from Dallas.
No need to move it...all you have to do is copy and paste your first post in the Dallas co-ed...
Old 02-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #28
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

WTF is a bruh? Ija
Old 02-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #29
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Talking The Urban Dictionary can be our friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
WTF is a bruh? Ija
Damn, some of y'all need to get out more

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bruh

The Dallas version of your thread Dorian?
Old 02-07-2013, 05:17 PM   #30
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Oh boy now that thread won't go anywhere since its in Dallas. Them mods there lock em up pretty quick
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women