Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70699
biomed162449
Yssup Rider60305
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48415
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41382
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35780
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
. These are not people worth talking too.
Aren't you the person who said the government was behind the Newtown mass shooting. Yes I believe you were, any of you Tea Nuts believe this shit other than COG? Is this what she means when y'all should just talk amongst yourself? If so I agree.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I was passing through and I caught this thread. I quoted this post to point out that a born and raised American actually just said "stfu or they'll come for you." I'm speaking directly to the eyes that see and the ears that hear. Watch this poster and see what the enemy looks like. He will not realize what he just said. He will only throw insults. He has no idea folks. Watch him. Watch every post. Don't take my word for jack squat. Watch him yourself. It's extremely strange to watch what this one and others like him say.
Damn Kayla, you're concerned with that kind of language in this forum? Other than your self imposed exile, where in the hell have you been? Language like that (from both sides), occurs on an everyday basis in these parts.

You, as well as anyone, should know how easy it is for a name without a face to talk trash. You have certainly talked your share. If trash talking from someone other than yourself is offensive, find somewhere else to hang your Christmas stocking!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:19 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I love it when Kayla hands you people your ass! She's good at it, too.

And JB is spot on with his analysis of Obama. You people just refuse to accept the truth.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

And JB is spot on with his analysis of Obama. You people just refuse to accept the truth.
An up to the minute update from our resident compulsive liar AKA StupidOldFart!
Old 12-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
I was passing through and I caught this thread. I quoted this post to point out that a born and raised American actually just said "stfu or they'll come for you." I'm speaking directly to the eyes that see and the ears that hear. Watch this poster and see what the enemy looks like. He will not realize what he just said. He will only throw insults. He has no idea folks. Watch him. Watch every post. Don't take my word for jack squat. Watch him yourself. It's extremely strange to watch what this one and others like him say.

They would just as soon kill us as speak to us. There is no difference between their heart and a Muslim terrorist heart. All they care about is exterminating us. There is no mercy in their soul. Watch them with that knowledge in your mind and see what grotesque animals these humans are.

Watch the brutal verbal attacks they respond with.

Prepare folks. These kinds of people are only the very beginng.

Edit: do not try and convience the Communist of anything. Post for our information and ignore the rest. That was an incredible post on obamas links. The fact they can't see what you were saying about the equality between how all of obamas mentors follow the same beliefs as Mao, etc, is only them trying to back peddle. These are not people worth talking too.
HOLY SHIT! I'm the enemy? Nice. But predictable from one of the craziest loons on the board.

No school is safe near Kayla.

No wonder COG supports her... He, too, wishes harm on America. And no wonder he supports the ravings of an early Obama hating blogpost from before he ran the first time, which of course Joehard quoted. Quoted, not wrote.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #21
soldierboy44
BANNED

Encounters: 150

Obama won only becuase the other guy was MORE untrustworthly then the guy in office now.........and until the other party finds someone who speaks like the real middle class (and does not have to lie about running a stupid race).....the dems will continue to win over and over again.

As for the military taking over and working for them.......it would not happen that quickly like this movie trailer shows........ but I can see the Govt calling in the military bit by bit till those of us who took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution..........against ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN and DOMESTIC....would not know who was the good guys and who was not............God help us if it does.
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Naw... Obama won because he out worked Romney where the votes were. He got his people out. It's called campaign politics. I really don't think there was ever a doubt that POTUS would win reelection.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:01 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

No school is safe near Kayla.

No wonder COG supports her... He, too, wishes harm on America.

She thinks the government is responsible for the Newtown shooting. They 'contracted' out this 21 year old so they then could try and take away our guns!

She now thinks that anybody that disagrees with her 'theories' is the 'enemy' just like any and every 'Muslim' is our enemy. She compares those that disagree with her as enemies of the state, just like any terrorist. She has huge mental issues.

CuteOldGuy supports that kind of thinking. He want to pit Americans against Americans. What he should support is LK getting mental help. I can only hope she posts such shit to stir up business from the loonet Tea Nuts. If so good for her but if she really believes the shit she says, she needs to be committed.

She must have picture's of him with JD's in his mouth.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:06 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy44 View Post
but I can see the Govt calling in the military bit by bit till those of us who took an oath to protect and defend the .
You do realize that the 'military' is part of the government , don't you?

Therefore part of the problem if you had any linear thought process ...but that does not seem to be the case with most, left or right.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The only ass she has tried to hand us is yours and she had to ask JD Cornhole if she could borrow it.

You're the biggest WK in this forum. If we replaced n****rs with ''Communist'' and ''Muslim terrorist'' in her posts, she'd be just another racist from sixty years ago.She is a modern day version of Mayella Violet Ewell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_in_To_Kill_ a_Mockingbird#Mayella_Violet_E well

Quote:
. There is no difference between their heart and a Muslim terrorist heart.

Edit: do not try and convience the Communist of anything. .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yep.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #27
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Actually the trailer is a documentary on how our President plans on handling nut cases like JoeBlo, the stupid chick that posted on this thread, CumCzar (btw is he still around), any Dallas Cowboy fan ('xpt their cheerleaders, they will get a special Executive Order exemption) and others that think this Country is headed down the wrong path...it is called Project Darwinism, weeding out the weak from the heard, lol

BTW..oh come on, not being entirely serious,,,, the actual code name of the project is...Project re-inforcing those with stupid paranoia

Coming to a mall near you 2/1/13,,,but not in the movie theatre, lol
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

When the Congress abandoned lunar exploration, I believe it gave rise to the increasing number of lunatics among us. we're just now approaching critical M'ass!
Old 12-23-2012, 07:42 PM   #29
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

That's rich! StupidOldFart is hoping that he can deflect attention from the ass whippin' LL delivered to him a couple of weeks ago. Just maybe it will make all of us forget how funny it was watching him squirm!
Old 12-24-2012, 12:33 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

That ass whipping that LL gave him? Well that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year long!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women