Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2017, 12:37 PM   #16
Dara-Malaika
Austin's #1 Sweetheart

User ID: 92860
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"Birds?" ???
Dara-Malaika is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:04 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika View Post
"Birds?" ???
Yes birds sweetie. I've been hearing them all over COED in many threADS. They are a grunt like faint chirping. Then yesterday I figured out with a little research what they are.

I thought they were extinct. They are the cry's of the "Thick Tongued Albanian Double Breasted Yellow Bellied Cock Suckers".

They were on in two parts of the world... Bavaria and Albania. The very last ones were smuggled into the US by a guy named "Mokoa" who resided in San Antonio. People in the know were "OBSERVING" that the last three might repopulate the species. So they brought in an "INSPECTOR" to evaluate these three rare birds. His consensus was that one was a female and the other two were males.He sadly announced the the female was BAT SHIT CRAZY and the other two simply "JOHNNY YANKED" off in front of the female. No chance of them ever repopulating. All they would do is jack off and fly around and if ANYONE was having fun they would try and SHIT on them.For fun they sucked chickens off. What a "FOUL" habit. Lucky for all of us once these three die that will be the end of that. If you are lucky enough to spot one don't hurt it. They are funny to watch and goofy looking but lets just let them die of natural causes!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:38 PM   #18
artist6338
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

LMAO 😂
artist6338 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:46 PM   #19
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Funny
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:58 PM   #20
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika View Post
����bumping old thugs? ������you're hilarious F2C
You know me well ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Yes birds sweetie. I've been hearing them all over COED in many threADS. They are a grunt like faint chirping. Then yesterday I figured out with a little research what they are.

I thought they were extinct. They are the cry's of the "Thick Tongued Albanian Double Breasted Yellow Bellied Cock Suckers".

They were on in two parts of the world... Bavaria and Albania.
Uncle SL, just leave the Bavarians out of it will you.
1) They do NOT associate with Albanians... ever, especially not the ones mentioned ... Funny as it may sound, vicious and malicious these ""Thick Tongued Albanian Double Breasted Yellow Bellied Cock Suckers" are.

2) In the Russian tourist guide to Bavaria, Bavarians are clearly identified as:
"A primitive Mountain people"

So just let it be and concentrate and Dara's screening list especially developed for you.
You do remember the paper work delivery, yes?

fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:08 PM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
You know me well ...

Uncle SL, just leave the Bavarians out of it will you.
1) They do NOT associate with Albanians... ever, especially not the ones mentioned ... Funny as it may sound, vicious and malicious these ""Thick Tongued Albanian Double Breasted Yellow Bellied Cock Suckers" are.

2) In the Russian tourist guide to Bavaria, Bavarians are clearly identified as:
"A primitive Mountain people"

So just let it be and concentrate and Dara's screening list especially developed for you.
You do remember the paper work delivery, yes?

Old 04-05-2017, 08:55 PM   #22
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Why did you get banned?
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:36 PM   #23
London-James
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 370016
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'm Just Asking...

This is usually the moment when I grab a scotch and look from one person to the other. So... does someone want to tell me what the politics are like in Austin then?
London-James is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 11:48 PM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Why did you get banned?
The one time I was banned was for Thread Hi-jacking in KCM by the same fudgepacking TS MOD
Old 04-06-2017, 07:20 AM   #25
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
The one time I was banned was for Thread Hi-jacking in KCM by the same fudgepacking TS MOD
SL--glad you are back (wouldn't want anyone to think I am hi-jacking your thread) and I have found you brought some fun back to ATX Coed.

WRT to being banned for Thread Hi-Jacking. How in the world can a mod (even a KCMO mod) trump that up into a BANNING offense, unless you already had some points and that was the tipping point. Sounds like they were out to get you, IHMO.

Glad you are back--can you share more about this so others on the ATX boards will not inadvertently make the same mistakes. Thanks.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:34 AM   #26
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugleBoy View Post
SL--glad you are back (wouldn't want anyone to think I am hi-jacking your thread) and I have found you brought some fun back to ATX Coed.

WRT to being banned for Thread Hi-Jacking. How in the world can a mod (even a KCMO mod) trump that up into a BANNING offense, unless you already had some points and that was the tipping point. Sounds like they were out to get you, IHMO.

Glad you are back--can you share more about this so others on the ATX boards will not inadvertently make the same mistakes. Thanks.
BB, this is simple, SL waged a carpet bombing of said forum ala scorched earth style, and on one of his sorties he was shot down and held captive, eventually escaping. I'm sure he well knew the risks of such a mission. So if you want to avoid such a cruel internment then just don't carpet bomb your favored forum and you will be good

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 03:46 PM   #27
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
BB, this is simple, SL waged a carpet bombing of said forum ala scorched earth style, and on one of his sorties he was shot down and held captive, eventually escaping. I'm sure he well knew the risks of such a mission. So if you want to avoid such a cruel internment then just don't carpet bomb your favored forum and you will be good

IB
Carpet Bombing sounds a little more serious than Thread Hi-Jacking. I haven't seen that explicitly called out in Guidelines.

And, SL's been doing that for years in ATX, seems like there may not be consistency in how various Mods run their areas.

Eccie Admin/Mgt should ensure consistency; otherwise, one might suspect favoritism or vendettas by some, if the the "guidelines," which are actually hard and fast rules, are not uniformly applied.

Seems like it's Friday afternoon, well I'm ready for TGIF, anyway.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:10 PM   #28
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Humor BB humor, don't take it so seriously

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 04:25 PM   #29
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Sarcasm IB Sarcasm. I am not often too serious and certainly not here, today--TGIF?

Just poking a little fun.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:44 PM   #30
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SL wasn't banned. He "took" a yr off. I believe the KC drama was just one of the last straws and he was about to get a real or permanent banning. They gave him a "saving grace" type of out is more of what happened.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women