Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2013, 05:51 AM   #16
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Do Not Save a providers number in your phone for SO to find..
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:03 AM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
Do Not Save a providers number in your phone for SO to find..

You have done this?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:06 AM   #18
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL... No had a lady call me once because some fool put in his phone Sami - Hot
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:47 AM   #19
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I had a very well known provider contact me via mail out of the blue recently asking why I had seen another provider and not seen her yet? Then she asked me again "why I would see that provider?" in the first place. I was surprised by that question as I think most of us know why we are here or choose see someone. It wasn't like I wouldn't have seen the inquiring provider, it just hadn't worked out timing wise nor had we set anything up (ever).

Based on the questioning, I could tell there must be something there (personal between them?) but I have no idea why. The provider I saw for the session never mentioned the other gal (or anyone else) and was pure IOP business.

Given that, I do see how there could be a lot of issues between providers either due to competitive issues or other personal drama so definitely agree on keeping your privacy a priority (even with each other in the business).
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:51 AM   #20
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW! I can't believe she did that in the first place. Major warning sign she is a drama queen. Very unprofessional.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #21
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Not too many hard lessons learned fortunately but lots of things learned. There are too many to list but here are a few.

Trust your instincts. If something doesn't seem right then there's a good chance it isn't

If something negative happens like a ncns, or a bad session or even an upsell, then write the review, make your post, and then let it go. There is too much fun to be had in the hobby to hold on to the bad experiences.

And since this is lessons I'VE learned....A $300 session with somebody you haven't seen before has never been any better than a 150-200 session with an ATF.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:05 AM   #22
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My current advice for a hobbyist is don't talk about other providers during our session... Instant mood killer lol
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:21 AM   #23
greyengland
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Question...I see a lot of you mention using a hobby phone. I feel like for me, it would be infinitely harder to explain an extra phone if it was discovered, than a random text or something from a provider. I could just claim a wrong number in that instance. So what are the major reasons for using a hobby phone?
greyengland is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:35 AM   #24
joshf26
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyengland View Post
Question...I see a lot of you mention using a hobby phone. I feel like for me, it would be infinitely harder to explain an extra phone if it was discovered, than a random text or something from a provider. I could just claim a wrong number in that instance. So what are the major reasons for using a hobby phone?
I learned the hard way why to have a hobby phone. My SO would play with my phone all the time. No worries. Than a provider I got to know very well saved my number (she did ask and I said yes), sent a pic of herself, topless and in a thong, with the message, "Cum and get it." And that's when life went to $hit. So now I have 2 phones. I keep it in my ride. That's just my experience. And about my SO, no we're no longer together and I told her that I wasn't sorry cause I was actually enjoying life. Plus a sexless relationship is never any fun. Plus she was a major prude, only vanilla sex, and I was always on top. Yep, I needed more flavors.
joshf26 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #25
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011 View Post
I had a very well known provider contact me via mail out of the blue recently asking why I had seen another provider and not seen her yet? Then she asked me again "why I would see that provider?" in the first place. I was surprised by that question as I think most of us know why we are here or choose see someone. It wasn't like I wouldn't have seen the inquiring provider, it just hadn't worked out timing wise nor had we set anything up (ever).

Based on the questioning, I could tell there must be something there (personal between them?) but I have no idea why. The provider I saw for the session never mentioned the other gal (or anyone else) and was pure IOP business.

Given that, I do see how there could be a lot of issues between providers either due to competitive issues or other personal drama so definitely agree on keeping your privacy a priority (even with each other in the business).
A very well known provider (actually three) have done this to guys I've seen before, it's not at all uncommon.

I don't understand it but whatever lol
Old 11-16-2013, 11:24 AM   #26
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
My current advice for a hobbyist is don't talk about other providers during our session... Instant mood killer lol
How would you find out if the Provider is into other girls??

You have to think long term in this biz...I'm always up for a threesome!

My Future Threesome Prospects..Vegas & Fetish Doll!
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #27
tsaints01
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Come on people, how hard can we make it? The guys just want to have a fun visit with a fun lady. The ladies just want to have a safe fun visit and, if that all happens; Life is good and thats why we are here...But we all have to screen and research ...Afterall there are a lot of (IDKs and WTFs) on this board. We all have to be careful and have some fun! I hope
tsaints01 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post

What about if one is making positive taint comments?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:32 PM   #29
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb View Post
How would you find out if the Provider is into other girls??

You have to think long term in this biz...I'm always up for a threesome!

My Future Threesome Prospects..Vegas & Fetish Doll!
Sure 3somes are great, hearing alllllll about your ATF and her personal business during our alone time is not so great.

Ps those chicks are both hot
Old 11-16-2013, 01:19 PM   #30
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
What advice would you give newbie providers and hobbyist?
For new providers, from a client's perspective:
  • You will gain far more, financially and personally, in the long run if you are an honest businesswoman. Don't misrepresent your appearance, prices, preferences, abilities, willingness, or the nature of your relationship.
  • Many of us have developed a bullshit detector. Flatter us, but don't patronize us. For example, tell me I'm a nice guy -- I might actually believe that -- instead of telling me I'm the best you've ever had
  • Learn how to mitigate your physical, financial, reputational, and legal risk.
  • Particularly if the hobby is not full-time for you, regular clients are one key to lowering your risk profile. When you've found a client whom you wouldn't mind seeing again, figure out what it takes to get him to return.
  • Understand that while sex may be primary motivator for just about every hobbyist, it's often not the only one.
  • Some guys are more reserved than others and need to be coaxed into dropping their façades.
  • There are many of us on both sides of the transaction who have been around for a while and would be more than happy to provide you with information and advice. Figure out who those people are and avail yourself of that knowledge.
  • Never underestimate the power of a sincere, "thank you," or "I had a nice time," or "when can you come see me again?" A lot of guys don't want to be bothered with e-mails or PMs (ixnay on texts and phone calls) between sessions, but, for those who don't mind, a little business-retention contact may very well decide who gets their next session.
  • When advertising yourself, be aware that the four biggest questions that clients have are:
    • What do you look like? (Don't lie, and if your photos hide your tattoos, tell us where and how big they are.)
    • What are your rates?
    • Where are you? (Or where can I see you?
    • How do I contact you?
You can write a whole lot more in your ad, but it will range from nice-to-know-but-I-don't-really-need-to-know to absolutely irrelevant. If an ad doesn't have the necessary information, you're losing clients, because it's just too easy to close it and move on to the next ad.
That's about all I can think of. Hope it helps.

Quote:
Also, it's a good idea watch you say about other people in the hobby because it DOES get back to the person.
One thing I have learned over the years is never to underestimate the breadth of the provider network. While it's no surprise that guys exchange info via PMs and e-mails, ladies with no apparent connection sometimes do in fact know each other, and they frequently exchange information and gossip about clients.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women