Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-19-2011, 12:31 PM   #16
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774

Definitions of Politicos on the Web:
  • The Politico is a political journalism organization based in Arlington, Virginia, that distributes its content via television, the Internet, newspaper, and radio. Its coverage includes Congress, Washington, D.C. lobbying, and the Presidency. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politicos
  • politico - politician: a person active in party politics
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
Geez next your going to ask what The Grey Lady is, Pravda, Delo and Haaretz. I'm happy to educate you folks when I can Yeah I'm being BIG sarcastic! sprinkled with patronizing. I have fun on here and if you guys take this too seriously you miss all the fun. It's all fun. You gotta laugh it off. Jokes are made at everyone's expense. I use self depreciating humor all the time. Read the purple heart thread in National Sandbox. If your not laughing your not doing it right on the internet that is ( not if I'm on webcam) don't laugh at me then ok.....I'll report you to the Union...I don't intentionally insult people it just sort of comes out that way.

It's a great day for golfing! I had a great game today? Do you golf soldierboy?
Old 03-19-2011, 12:33 PM   #17
jasmin
Account Disabled

Talking Soldier Boy

Practice your dance. You won't win this one. This I promise you. ( but let's still pretend you don't know me so you can get me attention ok) By the way you just got PWNED!

In case you don't know "Pwned" is a word a very special friend made for me to use and only me! It's mine! This is a thread all about me...I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII

next!
Old 03-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #18
OneInAMillion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Multiple handles should not be allowed. Banned is banned. Why the free pass?
Old 03-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #19
jasmin
Account Disabled

I have one handle. It has been verified and proven I have only one handle. Can you handle that
Old 03-19-2011, 04:19 PM   #20
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

I guess, I'm not as stupid as I put on. LMMFAO
Old 03-19-2011, 04:26 PM   #21
jasmin
Account Disabled

OMG neither am I!! I'm not an idiot but I play one on Eccie!

The fact of the matter is I try to post to keep Eccie active. If Eccie get's web hits, people will see our ads. It is a vested interest on my part. I just try to keep it fun and flowing with silly topics or serious ones. Whatever suites my fancy that day. It's a tactical move on my part.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:25 PM   #22
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

so if you guys ban me, does that mean that I can make multiple handles and cackle all day outta the side of my neck about complete and utter nonsense? ~fucking SWEET!~

I love you ECCIE

(not a comment directed at anyone or about anyone but mngment)
Old 03-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #23
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

The gap between reality and sofia's version of it grows bigger... The real question is why does anyone care?

Old 03-19-2011, 06:03 PM   #24
jasmin
Account Disabled

I know those facts on politics and me being who I am is so something you care about Ender. You do know I don't care what people think. If I bore you ignore me. It's that simple. Unless, you can't. Nice tits
Ender

I can't find my favorite nail polish and I'm going out, life is so not fair!

Anyway I answered your questions. Fell free to ask more if you want. No problems here.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:20 PM   #25
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
Nice tits Ender
You think so? I made them my avatar because it's the goofiest botched boob job I've ever seen, but to each their own I guess... And I've tried putting you on ignore sofia, but I can't keep track of all your handles/personalities so I just stopped bothering.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #26
jasmin
Account Disabled

keep trying I've just had the one for a long time. Mine are natural, thank GOD! Look at my avatar. Glad mine aren't that ugly
Old 03-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #27
Satin
Valued Poster

Wow...this is starting out even better than I could have imagined. Jas coming out jabbing and almost knocked the guy out in the first round. Damn girl...lol

LD even threw a couple "haymakers" that landed flush on the chin. Then the most intelligent guy on Icky comes in and lands a couple big bombs...dayum Ender!!! This shit is better than Jersey Shore...

Ok, please continue...hope it's still going on when I get back from the clubs. You hanging again tonight Seedster? Lmao..
Old 03-19-2011, 08:56 PM   #28
Rachel Reid
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 74348
My ECCIE Reviews

...Rachel takes one step inside this thread...then slowly tip toes backward to exit quickly!!! (after stealing a handful of Daphne's popcorn of course)
Old 03-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #29
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

She's firmly established among the dramatis personae who make this shmb compelling enough to attract a whole lot of eyeballs, including the personal eyeballs even of her naysayers...who I believe would miss the old bird at least a little if she vanished. It's weirdly reassuring the earth has not gone entirely off-kilter to see she's still typing her ass off. Aaaah, another normal day! She's still posting goofiness. And occasionally stuff one can actually give a shit about...altho I can't recall a specific example, I'm sure one exists somewhere.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #30
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Wow...this is starting out even better than I could have imagined. Jas coming out jabbing and almost knocked the guy out in the first round. Damn girl...lol

LD even threw a couple "haymakers" that landed flush on the chin. Then the most intelligent guy on Icky comes in and lands a couple big bombs...dayum Ender!!! This shit is better than Jersey Shore...

Ok, please continue...hope it's still going on when I get back from the clubs. You hanging again tonight Seedster? Lmao..
Satin, only for a brief moment, I have much more important things to do tonight.LMMFAO talk to you soon bud.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women