Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162325
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You outlined savings that are less than 0.001% of total healthcare expenditures last year; you are a buffoon if you think that is bending the healthcare costs when premiums alone have risen 6.0% on average in 2012.

Only a liberal would use that kind of math to justify a phony position.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

But feel free to post a link to analysis that clearly states Obama has lowered health care costs......because he has not.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You outlined savings that are less than 0.001% of total healthcare expenditures last year; you are a buffoon if you think that is bending the healthcare costs when premiums alone have risen 6.0% on average in 2012.

Only a liberal would use that kind of math to justify a phony position.

only an idiot would agree AHC has lowered costs then say it hasnt .. which you did exactly that
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I didn't agree AHC has lowered costs; I agreed that some hospitals have been successful at lowering costs (btw, you have not offered any proof that they lowered costs because of AHC);

You truly are a retard.

Do you not understand that Department A expenses can decline by 0.001%, but if Department B expenses increase dramatically more (say 5%) then overall company expenses have gone up not down ?

http://articles.marketwatch.com/2011...npatient-costs

From the CMS study:
Over the projection period (2010-2020), average annual health spending growth (5.8 percent) is anticipated to outpace average annual growth in the overall economy by 1.1 percentage points (4.7 percent). By 2020, national health spending is expected to reach $4.6 trillion and comprise 19.8 percent of GDP.
https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statist...s/proj2010.pdf

There is my data showing that healthcare costs are projected to continue to increase and Obama lied when he told us he would bend the cost curve downward.

Where are your numbers ?
Old 01-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't agree AHC has lowered costs; I agreed that some hospitals have been successful at lower costs;

You truly are a retard.

Do you not understand that Department A expenses can decline by 0.001%, but if Department B expenses increase dramatically more (say 5%) then overall company expenses have gone up not down ?
youre comparing the total of increased cost from 2002 t0 2012 with the recent savings ... speaking of libtard math ...

I digress ..

http://healthcaye.com/2012/06/25/page/2/
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

That article regurgitates that some hospitals are saving money; so what.

The CMS study is clear....total healthcare costs in the US will continue to escalate....

Obama lied when he said he would lower healthcare costs by the end of his first term !

FACT JACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

The CMS study is clear....total healthcare costs in the US will continue to escalate....

Obama lied when he said he would lower healthcare costs by the end of his first term !

by lowering the cost at (as you clearly state) SOME hospitals, healthcare costs HAVE in fact been lowered ... thats what

what part of LOWER does your stupidity not allow you to understand ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:38 PM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

CJ math, a hospital lowers costs by 0.001%, but the rest of the system has increases of 5.0% and the combined increase is 4.6%,,,,CJ think healthcare costs have been reduced !!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the fact:

Employers Committed to Offering Health Plans; Cost Seen Going Up 5.3% in 2013

http://www.insurancejournal.com/news.../28/260916.htm

Amazingly stupid. You belong in the Democratic Party....no wonder we are going bankrupt.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:43 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

Explain how a plan that isn't implemented until next year could possibly lower costs. He never said that shit. You're simple and a liar.

And a fool.

Guess you were too smart to vote for anything that gets health care costs under control.

And, asshole, INSURANCE PREMIUMS are not health care costs. The cost of providing care is what will come down when waste is eliminated and the health care delivery system (which is what is being reformed here, numbskull) becomes more efficient. When that happens, insurance costs will come down.

Now I guess if we can just stop making unwanted babies, the costs might even come down a bit more over time...

FACT JACK!

(go fuck yourself)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:44 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
CJ math, a hospital lowers costs by 0.001%, but the rest of the system has increases of 5.0% and the combined increase is 4.6%,,,,CJ think healthcare costs have been reduced !!!!!!!!!!!

Amazingly stupid. You belong in the Democratic Party....no wonder we are going bankrupt.

the vast majority of the total growth figure you insist on using came on a republican presidents watch ...

nonetheless, if said costs were lowered a dime, the cost IS lowered .. your percentage figures are is moot as you are
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:45 PM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Obama:
"I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ance-premium-/

Liar, liar, pants on fire...................
Old 01-15-2013, 04:03 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

from your link

The tax credit varies with income and a variety of other factors (such as family size, age, and cost of coverage in a geographic region) that affect how much people have to pay for health insurance. An example may help illustrate how significant these tax credits will be.
Consider a middle class family of 4 with income of $75 000 (roughly the national median for families of that size). The 40-year-old mother is self-employed and her husband of the same age stays at home and takes care of the kids. They live in an area with average health care costs and are now buying health insurance that costs $12 000 a year, which is a typical amount for a family policy in the nongroup market.
Starting in 2014, this family could buy insurance through a health insurance exchange—set up by its state or by the federal government if the state fails to act—and would be eligible for a federal tax credit of about $5000.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Obama said :

"I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."

Did he do just that ?

Nope ! In fact he signed a bill that will jack everybody's premiums up faster than if we had done nothing !
Old 01-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama said :

Did he do just that ?

Nope ! In fact he signed a bill that will jack everybody's premiums up faster than if we had done nothing !

your opinion doesnt trump FACTS
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #30
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

An increase is an increase is an increase; Obama said he would cut premiums, but premiums have gone only up and up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reality is reality...Obama lied.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women