Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162325
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #16
BigLouie
Valued Poster

You'll really don't get out much do you. Based on your post I can tell most have no idea of a world view of things. Due to tariffs many times it is cheaper to build product in major markets rather than build them at home and ship them there. In Brazil there is a huge demand for Apple products but because of high import duties Apple built a plant there. Jeeps are being built over seas because it is cheaper to build them there and sell them there. They are not going to make less in the US, they are going to make more overall. A simple fact that seems to escape most of you.

BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #17
BigLouie
Valued Poster

And CuteOldGuy, Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what your bank account was, the sort of house you lived in, or the kind of car you drove... But the world may be different because you did something so bafflingly crazy that your ruins become a tourist attraction.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It will forever be known as the House That Jackoff Built!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #19
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Jesus. Is that a TRIPLE chin?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:32 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Then most of you don't mind when jobs are sent overseas. My mistake. I thought you wanted jobs to stay here. Never mind.

Thanks for the apologies. I feel much better now!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:45 PM   #21
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Jesus. Is that a TRIPLE chin?
She's not pretty and she's not ugly. She's a combination of both. I would say she's pretty ugly,lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Yes, many of the members here did say you were lying and now we know that they were wrong. They don't have the courage or character to even admit that they were wrong.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:36 AM   #23
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Why not let China get involved in an American Auto Market. We are in debt up to our gills with China.It's the least we can do. Pay them to build an American Brand Vehicle and then give them a kick back on every sale.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:59 AM   #24
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Yes, many of the members here did say you were lying and now we know that they were wrong. They don't have the courage or character to even admit that they were wrong.
JD are you willing to lead by example.............. you willing to admit your statement here in the other post about this was wrong?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Apologies are in order. Fiat has said that they will be moving all Jeep production to China by 2014. There will be no production in the US or Italy. Romney's ad does not lie and even liberals are admitting that. At a speech he misspoke about the China connection but that gets it right.

http://nlpc.org/cached/fiat-says-chrysler-jeep-production-may-move-italy.html?q=stories/2012/10/29/fiat-says-chrysler-jeep-production-may-move-italy

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat-says-china-may-build-all-jeep-models-as-suv-demand-climbs

http://www.scmp.com/business/china-b...ild-jeep-china
The story COF posted in this thread proved you a liar, so are you going to man up or be a bitch??

Here is the part of the story that proves your statements in the other thread were lies just in case you missed it: Marchionne came under harsh criticism from Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who falsely suggested that Chrysler would shift production from Ohio to China of the Jeep brand. The Romney ad on the issue was branded the "lie of the year" by fact checker "Politifact."
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:21 AM   #25
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Then most of you don't mind when jobs are sent overseas. My mistake.
It is your mistake because you just do not seem to understand that companies build their product over seas as a way to service foreign markets. If you had bothered to keep up in the news you would have known that many companies are bring many jobs BACK to the US. Try to keep up.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:31 AM   #26
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Real World Clue?

Quote:
That's really something to brag about. There's a reason "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" is a smash hit. Obama was elected and re-elected because most Americans are blithering idiots like you.

Lil' joey, why did you post a picture of your twin sister, COsFb's ATF?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:59 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
That's really something to brag about. There's a reason "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" is a smash hit. Obama was elected and re-elected because most Americans are blithering idiots like you.

Honey Boo Boo is a republican redneck's wet dream.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:49 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default My Cousin Vinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by novacain View Post
JD are you willing to lead by example.............. you willing to admit your statement here in the other post about this was wrong?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=28

The story COF posted in this thread proved you a liar, so are you going to man up or be a bitch??

Here is the part of the story that proves your statements in the other thread were lies just in case you missed it: Marchionne came under harsh criticism from Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who falsely suggested that Chrysler would shift production from Ohio to China of the Jeep brand. The Romney ad on the issue was branded the "lie of the year" by fact checker "Politifact."
Of course neither COLiar will admit his lie nor JD Cornhole will admit his.

That is what is so funny, all COLiar's post did was remind folks what a liar he is.

There is a huge difference between moving all Jeep production to China and opening up a plant in China to sell to the Chinese.

Romney said the former and COLiar's post states thet latter.

My bet is neither will admit their lie. I say lie because they might admit that they made a mistake.

Vinny Gambini: Is it possible the 2 defendants...
[looks at judge]
Vinny Gambini: went into the Sac-O-Suds, picked 22 specific items off of the shelf, had the clerk take the money, make change, then leave. Then 2 different men, drive up...
[Seeing Mr. Tipton shake his head no]
Vinny Gambini: Don't shake your head I'm not finished yet. Wait until you hear the whole thing you can understand what it is that I'm askin'. Then, two different men drive up in a similar looking car, do into the store, shoot the clerk, rob him, then leave?
Mr. Tipton: No. They didn't have enough time.
Vinny Gambini: Why not? How long was they in the store for?
Mr. Tipton: 5 minutes.
Vinny Gambini: 5 minutes? How do you know? Did you look at your watch?
Mr. Tipton: No.
Vinny Gambini: Oh, oh, oh, you tesitfied earlier that you saw the boys go into the store, and you had just begun to cook your breakfast and you were just getting ready to eat when you heard the shot.
Mr. Tipton: That's right.
Vinny Gambini: So obviously it takes you 5 minutes to cook your breakfast.
Mr. Tipton: That's right.
Vinny Gambini: That's right, so you knew that. You remember what you had?
Mr. Tipton: Eggs and grits.
Vinny Gambini: Eggs and grits. I like grits, too. How do you cook your grits? Do you like them regular, creamy or al dente?
Mr. Tipton: Just regular I guess.
Vinny Gambini: Regular. Instant grits?
Mr. Tipton: No self respectin' Southerner uses instant grits. I take pride in my grits.
Vinny Gambini: So, Mr. Tipton, how could it take you 5 minutes to cook your grits when it takes the entire grit eating world 20 minutes?
Mr. Tipton: I don't know, I'm a fast cook I guess.
Vinny Gambini: I'm sorry I was all the way over here I couldn't hear you did you say you were a fast cook, that's it?
Mr. Tipton: Yeah.
Vinny Gambini: Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a grit faster in your kitchen than anywhere else on the face of the earth?
Mr. Tipton: I don't know.
Vinny Gambini: Well, I guess the laws of physics cease to exist on top of your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?"
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:33 AM   #29
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default !!!New Handle Time!!!

C.O. Tipton's his name, and "magic grits" is his game. I think I'll make it "COT" for short or, occasionally, "grits boy."
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Apologies still being accepted! Thanks, guys!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women