Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162325
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Still mad about me proving you are a plagiarizer and a liar, eh, WPF? Is that why you continue to make up lies about me? Go on, I know it fulfills some sick need inside you. Everyone else on here knows you're a fake.

I feel sorry for you, man. It must suck being you.

You have proven nothing except that the Philip K. Dick quote is true. So save your phoney sorrow for some hooker that blends your food.

Maybe each human being lives in a unique world, a private world different from those inhabited and experienced by all other humans. . . If reality differs from person to person, can we speak of reality singular, or shouldn't we really be talking about plural realities? And if there are plural realities, are some more true (more real) than others? What about the world of a schizophrenic? Maybe it's as real as our world. Maybe we cannot say that we are in touch with reality and he is not, but should instead say, His reality is so different from ours that he can't explain his to us, and we can't explain ours to him. The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown in communication ... and there is the real illness.”
Philip K. Dick

You do realize that I lifed this quote from another source, in doing so I did not link the source. Why someone might ask? The same reason I did not link the Adam Smith quote that you say I plagiarized. I attributed the Adam Smith quote to drum roll please Adam Smith, just like I attributed this one to PK Dick.

Now run along and hide, we adults may just go have a beer and you are to scared of me to join in!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Like I said, it must suck being you, WPF. Good night, now.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:28 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Like I said, it must suck being you, WPF. Good night, now.
You could say it a thousand times and from my POV, you'd be wrong every time.

I can see you still do not understand the Philip K. Dick quote. So from my POV, it would suck to be you but the difference between you and I is....that I realize that from your POV, it does not suck to be you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:54 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Childish, classic blather from the Unaliar. Defiant in the face of his own defeat.

gotta love him ... Or not!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:17 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Maybe each human being lives in a unique world, a private world different from those inhabited and experienced by all other humans. . . If reality differs from person to person, can we speak of reality singular, or shouldn't we really be talking about plural realities? And if there are plural realities, are some more true (more real) than others? What about the world of a schizophrenic? Maybe it's as real as our world. Maybe we cannot say that we are in touch with reality and he is not, but should instead say, His reality is so different from ours that he can't explain his to us, and we can't explain ours to him. The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown in communication ... and there is the real illness.”
Philip K. Dick

Actually it explains all of us...some, such as COG just can not put themselves in others shoes. joe blow thinks all others are commirs for not thinking like him, Whirly and JD think the sky is falling. We all live in our own reality. The sooner some of you grasp this concept, the sooner you will be able to have an adult conversation.

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep (AKA: Blade Runner -- the movie is better, just an FYI); plus, Total Recall, A Scanner Darkly, Minority Report, Screamers and The Adjustment Bureau are movies based on Philip K. Dick stories.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:23 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

WPF thinks he knows a lot, but he knows nothing. Where does he come up with the idea that I can't put myself in other's shoes? Or that I'm a fence-sitter because I refuse to choose between despotism and tyranny? Then he copies a quote, which he can't understand, because he misapplies it, and tries to come off as some "wiser than thou" sage, when in reality he is bitter and angry about being caught as a plagiarizer and liar.

Sorry, dude. We know what you are, WPF. You just making yourself look stupider with each post. But go ahead and make up some more lies about me. You're fun to watch.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:06 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WPF thinks he knows a lot, but he knows nothing. Where does he come up with the idea that I can't put myself in other's shoes?

Where you ask? Right here COG in this very posts of yours. You have no idea if I think I know alot or not. You are not an authority on what I know either. So you are O fer two right there. See how easy it is to catch you in a lie(s)?

You make general statements as if it is law. ''WTF think he knows...'' ''But WTF knows nothing...."

If you could put yourself in my shoes, you would not make statements like that to me or about me.

Quote:
Or that I'm a fence-sitter because I refuse to choose between despotism and tyranny?
Oh is that kinda like choosing between State government to rule your life instead of the Feds? Something you always preach for! See COG, you choose. You just won't admit it. Your reality refuses to let you admit what your actions prove.

Quote:
Then he copies a quote, which he can't understand, because he misapplies it,

You think I misapplied it. That is your reality. That is really the jest of the quote. See I understand that you think I misapplied it. How could you not? For if you were to acknowledge that maybe I applied it correctly... would be to admit that you may be wrong about me.

Quote:
, and tries to come off as some "wiser than thou" sage, when in reality he is bitter and angry about being caught as a plagiarizer and liar.

More of your reality not being in alignment with mine. Which was the jest of the quote...

Quote:

Sorry, dude. We know what you are, WPF. You just making yourself look stupider with each post. But go ahead and make up some more lies about me. You're fun to watch.
Who is 'we' COG? Do you now speak for everyone?
Are you that egotistical?
Word of advice...plead the 5th on that last one.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:07 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep (AKA: Blade Runner -- the movie is better, just an FYI); plus, Total Recall, A Scanner Darkly, Minority Report, Screamers and The Adjustment Bureau are movies based on Philip K. Dick stories.
I need to catch up on some reading. I liked the jest of Minority Report.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Yes, you are right, WPF. You interpreted the "jest" of the quote.

Now go back to your playground "poop" and "homo" epithets. You sound smarter.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:09 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

OH! You said "fence sitter." I saw the post and then the quote from Dick and I thought you called him a "face sitter." NEVER MIND!!!

But yeah, he is both...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:09 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I need to catch up on some reading. I liked the jest of Minority Report.
The "jest" of Minority Report. LOL! You are truly a moron!

Old 01-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The "jest" of Minority Report. LOL! You are truly a moron!

Yes the jest...I have only seen the movie.

The manipulation of power for what we deem good.

That was an 'off the top of my head' thought on a movie I had seen years ago. Books usually have many more layers COG. My comment was directed towards those two thoughts. Carry on cutiepie. You own your words, not me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:00 AM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You still don't realize that the word "jest" means joking. You were trying to say "gist".

You are as stupid as I think you are.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:33 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You still don't realize that the word "jest" means joking. You were trying to say "gist".
So I confuse to similiar sounding words. That makes me stupid?

Quote:

You are as stupid as I think you are.
That is partly correct, I am as stupid as you think I am in your reality.

To you I am stupid. I get that. You do realize that stupid is very subjective and should be used in a very selective way. For example, "You are stupid in such and such matters..."

Had you said that I was stupid in the words gist and jest, I would have had to agree with you. I would have told you that I know the difference in both but did confuse them in my post and therefore could be considered stupid in that regard.

But wasn't that the gist of this thread?

The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown in communication ... and there is the real illness.”
Philip K. Dick

COG, you can continue to try and not see others POV and call people stupid and be part of the problem or you could try and make the forum a more productive area of political discussion.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
COG, you can continue to try and not see others POV and call people stupid and be part of the problem or you could try and make the forum a more productive area of political discussion.
This coming from the king of "poop" and "homo" jokes!

Give it up, WPF. You are sounding stupider every time. You have no credibility. Look at your own posts before you criticize mine. Yes, you are the "model" of "productive political discussion".

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women