Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2011, 11:11 PM   #16
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
gnadfly- Why all the hate?.
WTF's hypocrisy. In this thread (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=252525 he basically says "Let grandma die." Here's the specific post where he admits it. http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=11

Quote:
So hell yea it it fuc granny. Granny probably didn't even work!
Now he posts a thread where grandmas are being thrown out onto the street and he says "Thank God We Haven't Hit Rock Bottom Yet." But he's already hit rock bottom by wanting to deny Grandma care in her final weeks/months of life. I suggest he's hit rock bottom. And he wants to pin tossing Grandma early death/tossing Grandma into the streets on the Republicans when he's the Democrat. Plain simple hypocrisy.

Let me know if you need additional clarification Tiffany.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:57 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ok, WTF, I apologize for calling you ignorant. Would nescient work better for you? Or perhaps just more simply stupid. Those have fewer syllables for you to sound out.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:36 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Grandma? She is 104, her daughter is 84. Good Lord, her daughters daughter is probably in her fifties, that would put her daughter in her 30's. Her daughter would be in her teens! Hardly a Grandmother.

I highly doubt a 104 yr old black great great great grandma would be at a Tea Party Rally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
WTF's hypocrisy. In this thread (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=252525 he basically says "Let grandma die." Here's the specific post where he admits it. http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=11

Now he posts a thread where grandmas are being thrown out onto the street and he says "Thank God We Haven't Hit Rock Bottom Yet." But he's already hit rock bottom by wanting to deny Grandma care in her final weeks/months of life. I suggest he's hit rock bottom. And he wants to pin tossing Grandma early death/tossing Grandma into the streets on the Republicans when he's the Democrat. Plain simple hypocrisy.

I knew you would go there because you are not nuanced enough to understand the difference.

What that thread demonstrated is that Tea Party folks...OLD MUTHERFUCKERS that are members of the Tea Party. Not 104 years old but older than the OWS youth.... are selfish fuckers. They cry like they have the best interest of the country at heart and might be stupid enough to think they actually do when in fact , they have their own old ass interest at heart. They want no cuts to Medicare. A system they set up. A system that is currently out of wack. It is not really their fault. They are living longer but they keep voting aganist fixing the fuc'd up system. Yet they have no problem cutting education spending.

That is a far cry from a 104 year old woman getting kicked out of her house and me applauding the folks for NOT doing so. She was in her mid fifties/sixties before she could even ride a bus without going to the back of it.

What are you pissed off about? Do you want to burn a cross in her yard? Are you mad you haven't had the chance to kick her ass out?

I made no political party distinction when I made that post.

Marshall is right you know (much as that hurts me to say)...with a little explaining they might just not be so God damn selfish but who knows, we live in polarizing times. Very hard for one side to listen to the other.

You just proved so by being such a total jerk in this thread.

Quote:
What is this Tiffany shit...are you trying to out some kind of personal information? Did I once date a ''Tiffany''? Yes. Is that your way of trying to act like you know shit about me. We have never met to my knowledge. Please PM me if you would like to do so and we can clear up this bs face to face. Anything we know about each other would be hearsay...and from a hooker board. So , I damn sure am not sure if everthing I have heard about you is true but I am not trying to make subtle hints or threats about shit I know about you. WTF is wrong with you? Are you taking this stuff that serious? Get a fucking grip man. This is the second time this has happened in a couple of weeks. Maybe I should put you and the other poster on ignore. Or just ignore me if you have to try and make subtle hints like that.

COG....I could care less what you call me. As far as I can tell you are the most pessimistic optimist I have ever seen post.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:18 AM   #19
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my, all of this is the reason why I tend to stick to the OK boards. That's too bad. Y'all need to straighten up and keep things light hearted like this board was meant to be.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:45 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
gnadfly,
I apologize for getting my Tiffany's mixed up. I took this portion of your post wrong and am man enough to admit it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:48 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Me likie dat red hair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
Oh my, all of this is the reason why I tend to stick to the OK boards. That's too bad. Y'all need to straighten up and keep things light hearted like this board was meant to be.
You cum over here anytime you want Ms Tiffany!

Either that or I may have to take a road trip to Okie
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #22
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I highly doubt a 104 yr old black great great great grandma would be at a Tea Party Rally.

I knew you would go there because you are not nuanced enough to understand the difference.

What that thread demonstrated is that Tea Party folks...OLD MUTHERFUCKERS that are members of the Tea Party. Not 104 years old but older than the OWS youth.... are selfish fuckers. They cry like they have the best interest of the country at heart and might be stupid enough to think they actually do when in fact , they have their own old ass interest at heart. They want no cuts to Medicare. A system they set up. A system that is currently out of wack. It is not really their fault. They are living longer but they keep voting aganist fixing the fuc'd up system. Yet they have no problem cutting education spending.

That is a far cry from a 104 year old woman getting kicked out of her house and me applauding the folks for NOT doing so. She was in her mid fifties/sixties before she could even ride a bus without going to the back of it.

What are you pissed off about? Do you want to burn a cross in her yard? Are you mad you haven't had the chance to kick her ass out?

I made no political party distinction when I made that post.

Marshall is right you know (much as that hurts me to say)...with a little explaining they might just not be so God damn selfish but who knows, we live in polarizing times. Very hard for one side to listen to the other.

You just proved so by being such a total jerk in this thread.

What is this Tiffany shit...are you trying to out some kind of personal information? Did I once date a ''Tiffany''? Yes. Is that your way of trying to act like you know shit about me. We have never met to my knowledge. Please PM me if you would like to do so and we can clear up this bs face to face. Anything we know about each other would be hearsay...and from a hooker board. So , I damn sure am not sure if everthing I have heard about you is true but I am not trying to make subtle hints or threats about shit I know about you. WTF is wrong with you? Are you taking this stuff that serious? Get a fucking grip man. This is the second time this has happened in a couple of weeks. Maybe I should put you and the other poster on ignore. Or just ignore me if you have to try and make subtle hints like that.

COG....I could care less what you call me. As far as I can tell you are the most pessimistic optimist I have ever seen post.
You have hit rock bottom. Cannot defend your arguments. Same name calling. Believing everyone who disagrees with you is a teabagger. I got a kick out of your pathetic "nuanced" remark. Wanting a face to face to "discuss" things - another one of your sad, predictable responses.

Yeah its a SHMB. You think that the hookers that you pay believe you though.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You have hit rock bottom. What a ignorant thing to say. I do not know you and you do not know me. Even if you limited it to this subject....all that was discussed was how I thought the guys paid to evict her , did the riight thing. You might not think so. Who fucking cares really? Cannot defend your arguments. Of course I can. Same name calling. Believing everyone who disagrees with you is a teabagger.You brought up some comments I made about the Tea Party and tried to compare it to this post. I got a kick out of your pathetic "nuanced" remark. Good. Bad or indifferent, I really could care less. Wanting a face to face No new PM's to "discuss" things - another one of your sad, predictable responses. We have all been at this for a long time, we all are predictable. We hear WTF we wanna hear. I know what you are going to say and you have that same power. COG will chime in with a liberty rant soon enough.

Yeah its a SHMB. You think that the hookers that you pay believe you though.
Really...You think? Do you think I care? Do you think I care what you think? What others subjects are you so clairvoyant on? Are you the only one that hookers believe? Please tell us why you are so special and know so much more than I.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:32 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Yeah, or you wouldn't have responded. Only about 35 more posts for you to break your Paterno record. I saw your snowball post. Classic project your homoerotic impulses on someone else WTF!

Er, I mean "Tiffany."
Old 12-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WTF, I am far from pessimistic, but I am a realist when it comes to the world situation. As for me, I will find a way to be happy regardless of what happens. I would just prefer to be free.

And I know you don't care if I call you ignorant, stupid, moron, dipshit, know-nothing, dunce, latent homosexual, brain dead, shit for brains, numbskull, airhead, slut monkey, or anything else. I do it because I like to!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:53 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Bobby Magee

Quote:
Yeah, or you wouldn't have responded. Only about 35 more posts for you to break your Paterno record. I saw your snowball post. Classic project your homoerotic impulses on someone else WTF!
Talk about obssessed....I have a stalker. How cute. Of course you saw my post, you see every one of my posts. Did you have a sex change operation or are you someone's proxy fighter?

At least you didn't lie about Paterno and substiture Sandusky like you did earlier.

Baby steps little liar, baby steps.

Quote:
Er, I mean "Tiffany."
Still waiting for that PM....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WTF, I am far from pessimistic, but I am a realist when it comes to the world situation. As for me, I will find a way to be happy regardless of what happens. I would just prefer to be free.

TMI COG...the last part is predictable though. Nobody is ever free. Haven't you heard, "Freedom just another word for nothing left to lose..."

Not sure if you even know what that song or sentence really means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
And I know you don't care if I call you ignorant, stupid, moron, dipshit, know-nothing, dunce, latent homosexual, brain dead, shit for brains, numbskull, airhead, slut monkey, or anything else. I do it because I like to!

You might like hanging upside down on Monkey Bars and wacking off too....but it is nothing to brag about. But you do have limited freedom to do so, so fire away.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:10 AM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I never defended Jerry Sandusky you Gay Rod Tea Sipping Cocksucker

You Gay guys love me. I have never understood why, maybe because I do not judge you Log Cabin tootise pops to harshly.
tootsie rolls you mean
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:31 AM   #28
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tiffany' View Post
Talk about obssessed....
37 more posts for the douchebag WTF breaks his defending Sardovsky record. I wonder if he runs out of gay gags by then. What? He doesn't gag? BTW, WDF, thanks for the PM telling me 'Tiffany' is your Montrose street name.

Old 12-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #29
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
God Bless those Sheriffs I bet every thing they were Democrats- thanks goodness they weren't republican sheriffs.
You know, this type of comment is what’s wrong with out political system today. No, if they were Republican sheriff’s deputies, they would have done the same thing! I personally think anyone that thinks on the extremes is doing the rest of us in the middle a great disservice.
Quote:
.........................No self respecting libertarian is working for the Sheriff Department!

Not that there is anything wrong with working for the PoPo but you rarely see these PETA fuc'ers working in a Fur Coat store. It just ain't natural. …………………...
LOL! Well said!

WTF, I gotta call Gnadfly’s right; you would normally use a slippery slope defense. That’s why common sense must prevail in each different situation rather than applying a blanket statement. It still doesn’t make it right for the old lady to be evicted, but she will get evicted nonetheless. The bank will press their rights and someone will come out and put the two ladies on the street unless someone or some charity comes in and clears up the arrears on the contract. Like it or not, that’s just the way it is. Personally, I wouldn’t do it, but someone will.

I think a more poignant question would be why in the hell does a 104 year old woman, that’s lived in the same house for half her life (50+ years) have a mortgage?!? As a society, we should be asking why are we letting our elderly get into such straights that they have to refinance their homes to live day to day. That’s the real crux of the matter not whether a bank should exercise their contractually bound rights.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:44 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
37 more posts for the douchebag WTF breaks his defending Sardovsky record. I wonder if he runs out of gay gags by then. What? He doesn't gag? BTW, WDF, thanks for the PM telling me 'Tiffany' is your Montrose street name.

No problem...I know how you like to cruise Montrose. I have eaten a box of pineapples just for your purty lips.

BTW congrats on your church of choice....I see you are at denying you are a racist again.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45499321/ns/us_news/

Small Ky. church votes against interracial couples
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women