Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2011, 05:13 PM   #16
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
COG will see the light at the end of a tunnel and run straight into a freight train
So what's your stand on man-made global warming WTF? I know what your stand on straw mans are.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:44 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

gnadfly, don't encourage him. His doctors want him to take it easy so the meds will take effect.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I don't think the IPCC is a trusted source.
It isn't. Even though their scientists peer review each other and cite each other's flawed work. The hockey stick graph was thoroughly discredited several times. My favorite is the the Antarctic data that they cherry picked so that the major weather station was on the only runway in Antarctic.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:18 PM   #19
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakecat View Post
So who are the denyers now?

Let me get this straight, the global warming scientists (who have an economic stake in perpetuating the global warming myth)

they are called Climatologists and they would do research as their profession anyway. The skeptics are Corporation funded to a sweeter tune than any that work on research grants.

it's no wonder globally people shake their heads at how gullible Americans are as long as we have our Ipads.

carry on sheep
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You don't see how it is more about control than climate, do you? First of all, in order to accomplish anything, the major powers would have to agree to cede some of their sovereignty to what would likely be an unelected World Climate Council which would have the ability to enforce its decrees. This would initially be by levying fines, but once that proved to be ineffective, the WCC would need armed forces to enforce its decrees. Pretty soon we have the world bowing to an unelected elite, all in the name of "saving the planet." Not for me, thank you very much. I will continue to recycle, which I do, and drive fuel efficient cars, which I also do. I do this and other things voluntarily, not to save the planet (which doesn't need saving) but because I try to respect the planet. We've surrendered too much control already to international agencies, we need not surrender any more.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:33 AM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakecat View Post
So who are the denyers now?
Evidently Canada. They are pulling out of Kyoto.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-1...news-says.html
Old 11-30-2011, 09:57 AM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Default Consensus does equal conclusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
Then use google scholar to read some. You find 99% of the arcticles with scientific evidence of global warminh being unfluenced by humans. 1% talking about how politics and corporations drives the naysayers.

Not much evidence to the contrary. But I give up, you cant be convinced and you wont read except what you want to.

Good day sir.
Endless repetition of the human caused global warming hoax is a propaganda device. If people hear a lie often enough, they assume it must be true.

The consensus used to be that the sun orbited the Earth and that the Earth was flat. Galileo and Copernicus went against the consensus.

If the evidence for human caused global warming was conclusive, the left wouldn't have to constantly exaggerate and falsify their data.

The Earth has had warming and cooling cycles for millions of years, long before humans were even here.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:12 AM   #23
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

If the evidence for human caused global warming was INconclusive, Corporation paid Lobbyists wouldn't have to constantly claim Science isn't science.

The Earth has had warming and cooling cycles for millions of years, long before humans were even here. The last 100 years or so has shown rapid change that shouldn't be happening

Fixed it for you.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #24
joe bloe
Valued Poster

So called climate scientists were convinced that the Earth was headed for an ice age back in the 70's. One of those scientists was James Hansen. Now James Hansen is a "highly respected" advocate for the human caused global warming hoax. He even testified before congress.

What's amazing to me is that the supposed cause of the coming ice age was burning fossil fuels, the very thing the same scientists now tell is going to cause global warming. The theory was that burning fossil fuels released sufficient particles into the atmosphere that it would block out the sun to such an extent that the earth would enter an ice age. Now they tell us that the CO2 released from burning fossil fuels is going to trap heat and warm the earth. Here's a thought, maybe the two factors will offset each other and nothing will happen.

I'm sure anyone who disaggreed the ice age scare mongers back in the 70's was labeled a flat earther and an enemy of science.

PS

You really should read the article posted below; you might learn something. Hope springs eternal.

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/..._warmer_h.html
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:50 AM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
THE OLD LIBERAL SCAM AND THE NEW LIBERAL SCAM...........

HOW dO YOU LIBERAL FILTH EXPLAIN THAT WATER VAPOR IS THE MOST COMMON GREEN HOUSE GAS........DO YOU PLAN ON REGULATING WATER VAPOR?.....You don't have to. Water vapor is self regulating. When it reaches local saturation point, you will the self regulation.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Your font gets bigger the "wrongger" you are.
Your fonts are the annoying water that fails when watervapor self regulates.

It rains man, it rains.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:44 AM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

CO2 gas is a straw man. water vapor clouds combined with radiation from the sun and extra-solar sources are what influences climate, not CO2 pollution. the effect of man-made pollution on temperatures are statically insignificant, less than 1%, essentially background noise amoung other gases already in the mix in earth's atmosphere.

that is not to say man has an influence in climate, they do, but not in the form of CO2 pollution. Its done by way of shaping the earth, like cutting down trees, or changing the land to serve a particular need that produce an unexpected and undesirable effect.

example, there is an mountain in africa (don't recall the name or the place) where the trees were cut down and denuded for lumber & firewood. the area now suffers from a drought. since the trees were cut, no moisture could be captured along the mountain.

another example from ancient roman times, not sure on the name of the place, but this was very busy roman port. the area had a fair amount of hills with trees. when the romans cut the tress for lumber & firewood, and denuded the area, it cause severe erosion when the area gets rained. the romans had to rebuild their port 3 or 4 times because the erosion lengthened the river coastline several yards from where it once stood.

building dams are another example.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:36 AM   #27
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Your font gets bigger the "wrongger" you are.
Your fonts are the annoying water that fails when watervapor self regulates.

It rains man, it rains.

Cockmunchmasterman, I thought humidity can fluctuate.....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I THOUGHT ALL THAT JEALOUSY BECAUSE MY FONT IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER GUYS ENDED IN THE HIGH SCHOOL LOCKER ROOM......NOW THE JERRY SANDUSKY-TYPES ARE STILL JEALOUS..........

Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #28
MorganM
Account Disabled

User ID: 72231

That article is old news and yes, I believe that people on this planet do make a difference in global warming and most of what happens on this planet. After all, we are the ones 'living' and making the pollution etc.....
Does't take a scientist to know that. Yes, I am extremely well educated too.
MorganM is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #29
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganmilf View Post
That article is old news and yes, I believe that people on this planet do make a difference in global warming and most of what happens on this planet. After all, we are the ones 'living' and making the pollution etc.....
Does't take a scientist to know that. Yes, I am extremely well educated too.
I'm guessing that education isn't in any of the physical sciences. . . or English grammar (too?). My apologies, I just read your bio and see that you are Italian, so I assume English is not your native tongue.

The simple fact is that CO2 is not a pollutant, does not significantly affect temperature (even the warm mongers halved their estimate of it's effect only last week), and no data set exists that can even prove statistically that the planet is warming (even the warmest's data indisputably shows none since 1998).

If data of the same quality and statistical relevance was accepted by FDA to approve a cold remedy the uproar would be unending. Yet those who admit to knowing nothing about science are perfectly willing to blame western industrialized nations for all the world's problems, in this case, even for one of the world's problems that does not exist.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #30
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Global warming scammers are multi-national corporations; Goldman Sachs was in a position to control the market (and make billions trading ) when carbons were to be monitized under the carbon cap and trade bill that Obama was pushing.

http://www.wikinvest.com/concept/Carbon_Trading
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women