Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60325
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35822
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2015, 08:26 PM   #16
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by the operater View Post
Why would I want to do that? Horse shit stinks I'm certainly not going to go looking for it!
See tadds I'm a vet, I've read some of the shit you spew!
What they should have done was tell you, you want to be an American?
Grab a rifle or get the fuck out!
If you notice in the cartoon, your mother gets slapped!
Well this only shows the coward you are because I'd gladly meet ya.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:32 PM   #17
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
I didn't say they were mutually exclusive, chief. I said they are totally different protected classifications. That means something. In your case they aren't the same so stop trying to use them interchangibly
In January 2012 I was naturalized as an American. Thus became a US Citizen. The US passport I have in my closet says Nationality : American. Go figure it out.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:34 PM   #18
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
And the bottom line is who really gives a fuck what it is called? For example Queen Elizabeth is the British Queen but she is barely 25 per cent British. She is mostly German. So is our Bulgarian King who never was crowned. Elizabeth's great grandfather and our Bulgarian King are originating from the same Sax Coburgh and Ghotta dynasty from Coburg, Germany hence they are remote cousins and neither the Queen is British nor is our King Bulgarian but they are British and Bulgarian CITIZENS.
You apparently give a fuck. The point of this thread is that u demand to be called an American and not a Bulgarian. So clearly you want accuracy. Unfortunately, you also want to have it both ways and butch about it when you feel slighted.

Shall we discuss Ancestry next? Or will the knowledge jeopardize ur status as a non EOE with no affiliation with the U.S. Government?
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:40 PM   #19
the operater
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Well this only shows the coward you are because I'd gladly meet ya.
I've been called worse by better than you!
Admit it tadds if I did that to someone else you would have laughed!
But unfortunately for you, you are the only one that fits the bill!
the operater is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:42 PM   #20
tatasddd
BANNED

Call me a Citizen, a National or whatever the fuck you want bud! I just thought since many of you call me Bulgarian to remind all of those that to the US government I am ONLY an American and since I reside in America it is more appropriate to call me an American but that does not mean you can't call me whatever you want to even insults. Evidently that is all Bambino is doing but for some reason he is still not banned. Maybe he will be. Who knows? And yes I am affiliated with the government as far as Citizenship and I pay taxes etc but that is about it. I am a promoter of prostitution and evidently the hypocrite government is not. That kind of double-game is what I am NOT affiliated with. Prostitution is good for you, it is health, it is happiness. I couldn't give a fuck what the government's stance on it is. Why fight something that occurs anyway?
Old 11-02-2015, 08:44 PM   #21
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Quote:
In January 2012 I was naturalized as an American. Thus became a US Citizen. The US passport I have in my closet says Nationality : American. Go figure it out.
I don't have to. It doesn't say "American." Go pull it out of your closet. If you are a U.S. National it will say "United States of America" and not "American" under Nationality.

I'll wait.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:45 PM   #22
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the operater View Post
I've been called worse by better than you!
Admit it tadds if I did that to someone else you would have laughed!
But unfortunately for you, you are the only one that fits the bill!
Whatever Operator!
Old 11-02-2015, 08:46 PM   #23
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
I don't have to. It doesn't say "American." Go pull it out of your closet. If you are a U.S. National it will say "United States of America" and not "American" under Nationality.

I'll wait. Willing to bet it says Bulgarian there.
It says Nationality United States of America but lists as a place of birth Bulgaria.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:53 PM   #24
the operater
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Whatever Operator!
Excellent response!
the operater is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:55 PM   #25
tatasddd
BANNED

It cannot say Bulgarian under "nationality" because the certificate of Naturalization ie the equivalent of a Birth Certificate states " country of FORMER Citizenship" - Bulgaria. While that is just a technicality and a formality it would contradict the certificate so the passport says under nationality USA and lists the original place of birth as Bulgaria.
In other words assuming you are a natural born citizen, the constitution makes no difference between ME and YOU. The only difference that remains in effect is the Presidency, but that may change in the future. Barring that, you are NOT any more American than I am in the eyes of the US constitution. The fact that the ceritificate says FORMER does not mean that I no longer hold Bulgarian citizenship. I still have both. While the US government does not encourage dual Citizenship, it tolerates it. During my ceremony there were a few Canadians who because American as well. There also was one very very very beautiful Colombian girl I recall.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:58 PM   #26
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

http://travel.state.gov/content/trav...tionality.html
Old 11-02-2015, 09:00 PM   #27
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Well BOTH
Old 11-02-2015, 09:02 PM   #28
tatasddd
BANNED

What I never understood is those who give up US Citizenship because of TAXES. You really can't fix stupid, can you? Like they would take their "fortune" in the grave, you know? It takes a great deal of human stupidity to give up US Citizenship. No country is perfect but in my opinion that is a stupid act a person can do.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:04 PM   #29
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

So when you tell someone else "your government" in reference to the U.S. yet call the Bulgarian king, "our king" you're showing your allegience there, chief.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:09 PM   #30
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
So when you tell someone else "your government" in reference to the U.S. yet call the Bulgarian king, "our king" you're showing your allegience there, chief.
I see your point but our King was never crowned hence he was never actually in power. As to allegiance I belong first and foremost to myself and my mother and father. Hardly then any country. In other words if an Enemy invaded the US or BG I'd fight for both. If both fought each other I'd not partake. There is my allegiance. The USA is a country of immigrants. Again, ONLY because you were born here DOES NOT MAKE you more American than me.

I also am free at any time to renounce either one of the two Citizenships I hold and become stateless.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women