Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey, CBJ7! Here's that link for you.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenf...ars-last-year/
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Where is the hue and cry from the green-weenies about "deforestation" and its contribution to "global warming"?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hey, CBJ7! Here's that link for you.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenf...ars-last-year/

didnt notice my link eh old fart ?

Gray told The Daily Caller that the $1.4 billion spent on the Obama family last year is the “total cost of the presidency,” factoring the cost of the “biggest staff in history at the highest wages ever,” a 50 percent increase in the numbers of appointed czars and an Air Force One “running with the frequency of a scheduled air line.”
Gray doesn’t say where he came up with this number, but one presumes it comes from the Federal Budget. It’s a lot of money, of course, and it’s caused no small degree of outrage on conservative blogs. There’s just one problem, Gray’s assertion that costs associated with the Presidency have “tremendously” increased since Obama took office simply isn’t true.
To establish that, we need only look at a paper produced by the Brookings Institution’s Bradley Patterson [PDF] in which, in one chapter, he lays out the question of what it costs to run the White House. The first point Patterson notes is that this isn’t an easy question to answer:
What are the annual dollar costs, for a typical year, of operating the modern presidency—of running the White House, the whole White House? One of the reasons that question has never been answered (and perhaps never even asked) is because the pathway to the answer is so complicated. One may start with the tab “White House Office” in the annual congressional budget submission of the Executive Office of the President, but that is only an initial fraction. In addition, twenty-two other budget accounts, thirteen of them in other departments, or parts of departments, pay the expenses, and the salaries, of men and women who are in fact members of the White House staff family. Not only are those costs scattered through those twenty-two other budgets, but in at least nine of them the dollars are not in any fashion identified as White House. Realistic estimates have to be made
Patterson attempted to do that for the Fiscal Year 2008 budget and came up with a figure of $1,592,875,254. This does not include classified outlays for things such as Air Force One. One assumes that the figured that Gray came up with also omits these classified figures. The first thing that jumps out, of course, is that the cost that Patterson came up with for Fiscal Year 2008, when Bush was President, is more than the figure that Gray provides. Since we don’t know exactly how Gray calculated his figures, we can’t say that this ends the debate since he could have left off items that Patterson included, which would be odd since he seems to have started out with the assumption that the President dramatically increased the cost of the Presidency. Nonetheless, it seems rather obvious from comparing these two figures that the assertion that the costs to the taxpayer associated with the Presidency have increased “tremendously” under President Obama are, quite simply, wrong.

There is, perhaps, a decent argument to be made that our Presidents live in far too much luxury, and far too much of a pampered bubble of privilege. Things have been that way, however, for many decades now both because of the manner in which the increase in the power of the Presidency has lent the office a more regal air and because of the security bubble that has enveloped the Presidency and anyone associated in the wake of the Kennedy Assassination and the various assassination attempts that have taken place since then. These are legitimate issues worthy of discussion, but trying to frame this in a partisan manner simply doesn’t conform to the facts. We spend a lot of money on the Presidency, we have been doing that for quite a long time, and there’s no evidence at all that this is a phenomenon unique to the Obama Administration.

Seems like King George had a little more flying time ... like the Olympics in China for instance.

Aw well, as usual youre shit is skewed. Go figure.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:13 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Damn, that Obamatron is still working, and you still have the downlink. Impressive, CBJ7!

You will even defend 54 Christmas Trees, and dog ornaments. You are devoted, that's for sure. A true Obamaton.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:47 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

four more years of seeing you go nuts over Obie will be a blast.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:56 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Four more years of watching you and your ilk defend whatever he does will be even funnier! I'm not going nuts over Obama, I'm enjoying your ignorance.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Damn, that Obamatron is still working, and you still have the downlink. Impressive, CBJ7!

You will even defend 54 Christmas Trees, and dog ornaments. You are devoted, that's for sure. A true Obamaton.

I just saw one of those 54 trees (in a news clip) in the WH you mentioned .. it was sitting on a table and might have been 3 feet tall ...

OH the fuckin shame of it all ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:08 AM   #23
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I'm enjoying your ignorance.
StupidOldFart, not nearly as much as I am enjoying yours!

If the old adage is true (ignorance is bliss), StupidOldFart must be a blissful MoFo!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:13 AM   #24
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Four more years of narcissistic, corrupt, dishonest and incompetent leadership. You would think that was fun, Doove.

No, four more years of you thinking that having a bunch of table-top Christmas Trees in The White House makes Obama narcissistic, corrupt, dishonest and incompetent.

You never did mention, just how many is the right number to have?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:13 AM   #25
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You never did mention, just how many is the right number to have?
That would require StupidOldFart to actually make a decision. His comfort zone is bitching and moaning about anything and everything, unencumbered by accountability!

I can't help but wonder if his grandkids call him Grandpa StupidOldFart. If they don't, they should!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:13 AM   #26
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

I know this article and thread are bullsh*t, Muslim communists don't celebrate Christmas!
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:53 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Obama won't be there to enjoy the sight of the trees. He is going to Hawaii on our dime for a couple of weeks. The price is estimated to be around $4 million.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:25 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Four more years of watching you and your ilk defend whatever he does will be even funnier! I'm not going nuts over Obama, I'm enjoying your ignorance.

I am enjoying the right wingers obsession...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:08 AM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Obama won't be there to enjoy the sight of the trees. He is going to Hawaii on our dime for a couple of weeks. The price is estimated to be around $4 million.

your tiara is on a little crooked
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women