Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60361
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48436
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41505
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2014, 08:37 AM   #16
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbledog View Post
That's funny you two saying that. I say the exact opposite, If I was single why the fuck would I pay for this? It is free everywhere if you have the ability to go out and get it. Married guys can't go sit in a bar and be exposed like that, someone will see us and it will get back to our SO and blow our life up. You haven't been married for a decade or two and had the same vanilla sex for that long. Go get married and stay that way for any length of time and then lets see what your attitude is. I would have to guess that single guys are the minority on here.
Like I say I don't pay anyone for sex, I pay them to go away afterwards. You guys make me laugh being all self righteous saying you don't see the point doing this if your married. And if you make a commitment stay with it. Trying to be all honorable when you are paying some trollip to lay down with you. You show me the hottest chick there is and I will show you someone that is tired of fucking her.
Well said RD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
if I was married I wouldn't do this, don't see the point, if you make that choice to get hooked honor it.
It's easy to talk when ya haven't walked the walk. I've reached middle age, been married a LONG time. I didn't start "playing" until a little over a year ago. From high school until last year, I never had to pay to get laid and still don't if I choose not to. I agree with Rumbledog. I can only guess why any single guy would be paying to get some seeing I never had to when single. I don't see the point. Maybe you could enlighten us a bit ?
I've said it this way many times when asked why I do this. Take your favorite candy / food and eat nothing else for decades. YES, DECADES!!! Not a few months or a few years. Eventually, when you walk by the buffet table day after day on your way to your favorite, you are going to stop and want to sample something different. You my have the simple comeback / answer to this which is don't walk by the buffet then. Got news for ya. The buffet is everywhere. The mall, the TV, etc, etc, . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
I've never been married either. Don't think I'd hobby if I was but you never know for sure.
cowboy, at least you are smart enough to realize that you don't know for sure. I've learned in my lifetime to listen to those with experience and also to NEVER say NEVER!!!! Every time that I can remember saying never, it's always come back to bite me in the ass.
rke324 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:50 AM   #17
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to hook up on cl with guys I would seek out... they would have to meet my specifications lol usually tattooed bad boys ;-)

But I had a lot of fun on there and I would post ads too sometimes but most the time I found what I was looking for....

Harder to find good coulples or single girls though... I just want a damn threesome with my bf god dammit lol

I love craigslist...lol
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:13 AM   #18
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm with you amber, dating sites and cl is how i started. i still use them when I want to hand pick what clients I'm looking for that day based on my mood by going through their descriptions and pics. Nothing beats the tattooed bad boys on there haha they work hard and play harder.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:55 AM   #19
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
I'm with you amber, dating sites and cl is how i started. i still use them when I want to hand pick what clients I'm looking for that day based on my mood by going through their descriptions and pics. Nothing beats the tattooed bad boys on there haha they work hard and play harder.
I have one tattoo............lol
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #20
Howdy Do Me
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Highway, the heart tattoo with Mom in the middle?
Howdy Do Me is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:30 AM   #21
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

Nope covered that one up lol
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:09 PM   #22
tzhere
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

That we are!!!! Tattooed bad boys!!
tzhere is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:05 PM   #23
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzhere View Post
That we are!!!! Tattooed bad boys!!
Tattooed boys are my weakness
Old 01-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #24
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
How do you word msgs to guy on dating sites? ...now for client prospectives....
Old 01-10-2014, 01:31 PM   #25
NTFunGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Does View Post
Tattooed boys are my weakness
So Amber, are you saying you want to check out my new ink?
NTFunGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:47 PM   #26
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTFunGuy View Post
So Amber, are you saying you want to check out my new ink?
For sure!!! Up close!!!
Old 01-10-2014, 04:46 PM   #27
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

rke I dated a girl for 5 years never got hooked, hmmm I never ever once cheated not once, didn't start this hobby until after that relationship maybe a year after.
I do not just hobby as well , I go to bars and go out and I don't have to hide or worry about a girl finding my texts or phone or what im doing.
I was smart enough NOT TO GET MARRIED, LOL
It had nothing to with getting a different pussy and much to do with her trying to tell me how to live my life work, friends, money, time etc and oh god the talking at night, uggh
yuck
I like to hobby now and then because I don't have to listen to talking or bitching about their job or their life, lol, we play they leave,

I am smart , marriage isn't for me so why do it and it has nothing to do with commitment I can be faithful, was for five years, maybe not 20 like you ugghh, but my idea is if youre married and youre doing this and all that work to hide it, hmmm maybe just get a divorce and you can live free get your freedom back no hiding.
I feel for ya though but not too much, you the one that got married, that's on you.
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 04:50 PM   #28
Guest042416
Account Disabled

rke you've done 16 reviews, lol

You are paying for it and you need it, lol.

good try though.

Im sure your wife would win a fortune in a divorce if your habit was exposed, shhhhh
don't worry its safe here.
Old 01-10-2014, 04:52 PM   #29
Guest042416
Account Disabled

As a single guy theres still risk involved in dating girls out there, they want money they see a guy with a job and house and they see a gold mine for them.

So enlighten you on why hobby when single??

Easier, they leave and they don't call you back or nag you or bother you to take them out or go here or do this or see this, blah blah etc
much easier although I enjoy the pickup at the club or bar and one and done too, but sometimes that's too much work in this area, down in m anhattan much easier.
Old 01-10-2014, 04:53 PM   #30
Guest042416
Account Disabled

I like my girls with teeth IJS, about some places up here, lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women