Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41512
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I've been watching Bill Clinton speak for years and one thing I have noticed is that when he lies he puts his hand to his chest.

Bill Clinton didn't believe a word he said last night.

roltlmao!

where do you put your head when you talk ? up your butt?

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/no-fa...IwOZMH2mA.html
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #17
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I watched the clip. I'm curious about the job stat he talked about. 24 million for the Republicans and 42 million for the Democrats since 1961. I'm curious about two things:

1. Why the arbitrary date of 1961. My guess is it would have upset his stats.

2. What does population growth have to do with his states. In 1960 the population was 179 million with the Baby Boom almost over and all the Baby Boomers were under 18 so a huge portion of the population wasn't in the work force. In 2010 the population was almost 309 million with all X Gen and a signifigant percentage of the Baby Boom still in the work force.

Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #18
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Political Calculus

Do you really believe that?

I've often wondered how global political calculus works behind the scenes..

It must be like playing three dimensional chess with a partial blind-fold.

You don't know what the other side is holding nor how far they may be willing to go.

Still, I believe that President Obama is up to the task now that he has learned just how entrenched his opposition is and realized that reason which is his strongest weapon might not be the way to negotiate with such opponents.

. . . The ideologues are really his opponents, he's an intellectual and a solution-oriented leader looking for a way to make things work even when faced with such irrational and rabid adversity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Obama didn't get that message. He is a idealogue, Clinton was not. Clinton was willing to work with the new direction Congress was taking, Obama is not. The people in 1994, and in 2010, voted the way they did to stop the President from going in the direction he was going. Clinton understood that. Obama does not.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:38 PM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Clinton should have grown a pair and FINISHED this BS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKm6iohwilo
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:15 PM   #20
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Clinton should have grown a pair and FINISHED this BS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKm6iohwilo
Finished it how? Be specific....and realistic....while bearing in mind the way Bush "finished" Iraq and the way we are "finishing" Afghanistan.

Somalia...another fucking mess left by a Republican president for a Democratic President to try to clean up. And when it goes south, as it inevitably does....it's the democrat's fault. Think before you post!
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #21
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
where do you put your head when you talk ? up your butt?

l

Hay CJ7! Can you hear me now?
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:38 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Hay CJ7! Can you hear me now?

HEY lamaboy, hay is for cattle.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Finished it how? Be specific....and realistic....while bearing in mind the way Bush "finished" Iraq and the way we are "finishing" Afghanistan.

Somalia...another fucking mess left by a Republican president for a Democratic President to try to clean up. And when it goes south, as it inevitably does....it's the democrat's fault. Think before you post!
Take that dick out if your mouth before you post. I know what the fuck happened. I knew back than and I know today. I watched the video 2 times before I posted. I still have the same opinion. Clinton did not handle this WELL. He fucked up.

We are LUCKY he was not President during 9/11...fucker
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

Yeah, Slick Willie handle Mogadishu just fine. It'll forever exist as a proud moment in U.S. history. You also forgot to mention how LBJ left Vietnam for Nixon to clean up or how Truman left Korea for Ike to finish. You also forgot to mention how Slick Willie let bin Laden get away; thus, enabling him to perpetrate 9/11 and be the casus belli in Afghanistan.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Sorry Olivia, not buyin it. The attack on the World Trade Center was one thing and the prosecution of the blind Sheik was another. The missile attack you speak of was in August of 1998 and the attack on the Cole was October of 2000. I didn't know Clinton could see the future. So why didn't he do something about Bin Laden before 9/11?
The bombing of Sudan killed innocent people and destroyed a pharmaceutical factory. British intelligence warned us and even Tennant of the CIA was dubious.
No Davidian was ever charged with raping young girls, move on. No Davidian was ever charged with with owning illegal weapons. The confidential informant recanted, move on. Being a religious nut is not a capital offense except under Clinton.

I forgot about Mogadishu and Black Hawk down. Bush sent us in to feed the people and Clinton wanted to nation build giving power to war lords hoping one of them would be a George Washington. He refused to give the general armor to support our troops. Don't want to make anyone mad.
Elian could have stayed with an executive order but why take him at gun point against people with no weapons?

I guess I forgot to mention perjury and suborning perjury. I remember the speech where Clinton said that maybe we could balance the budget in seven years, maybe nine years and then the GOP took over Congress. The budget was balanced in two years and you give credit to that guy? Can we overlook Elizabeth Gracen's flight to avoid Clinton. She gave up a series and her citizenship to get away. http://home.hiwaay.net/~craigg/g4c/gracen.htm
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I just remembered the Rose Law firm billing records in the West Wing, Craig Livingstone with the missing FBI files on possible opponents of Hillary, Travelgate when innocent people were crucified by the Clintons in a power grab, the selling of the Lincoln Bedroom and Markie Post jumping up and down on the bed like a spoiled brat.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:34 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I'd jumped with her had some great tits..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I just remembered the Rose Law firm billing records in the West Wing, Craig Livingstone with the missing FBI files on possible opponents of Hillary, Travelgate when innocent people were crucified by the Clintons in a power grab, the selling of the Lincoln Bedroom and Markie Post jumping up and down on the bed like a spoiled brat.
Now who wouldn't want to jump up and down in a bed with Markie Post? Seeing her was the main reason I had for watching "Night Court"!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #29
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Sorry Olivia, not buyin it. The attack on the World Trade Center was one thing and the prosecution of the blind Sheik was another.
The Blind Sheik was prosecuted because of World Trade.

Quote:
The missile attack you speak of was in August of 1998 and the attack on the Cole was October of 2000. I didn't know Clinton could see the future. So why didn't he do something about Bin Laden before 9/11? The bombing of Sudan killed innocent people and destroyed a pharmaceutical factory. British intelligence warned us and even Tennant of the CIA was dubious.
I was I'm going from memory so my bad on the Sudan bombing. I just looked it up. The bombing was in response to the embassy bombings.

Quote:
No Davidian was ever charged with raping young girls, move on. No Davidian was ever charged with with owning illegal weapons. The confidential informant recanted, move on. Being a religious nut is not a capital offense except under Clinton.
You can tell that story walking. Karaish was DEAD, and there were several people left alive to give testimony that was the case. They were stockpiling weapons and most of the evidence got burned up when Karash burned the place to the ground. I'm not saying Waco or Ruby Ridge was handled correctly, but the perpetrators, at least in the case of Waco, are not "Freedom Fighters". They were terrorists and rapists. You can't have anything but a Kangaroo Court when most of the players are dead, brain washed as well as traumatized and all the evidence is up in flams,

Quote:
I forgot about Mogadishu and Black Hawk down. Bush sent us in to feed the people and Clinton wanted to nation build giving power to war lords hoping one of them would be a George Washington. He refused to give the general armor to support our troops. Don't want to make anyone mad.
He wasn't nation building - BUSH was nation building. The entire world was screaming for the US to do something. I will say the it was handled rather badly and we left in discrase.

Quote:
Elian could have stayed with an executive order but why take him at gun point against people with no weapons?
I think the kid should have stayed too, but that's what happened. That's what happened and it happened legally.

Quote:
I guess I forgot to mention perjury and suborning perjury.
No, I mentioned it though maybe not in this thread. The whole it depends on your definition of is is was just infuriating. He just should have told Starr it's none of your business, but he didn't.

Quote:
I remember the speech where Clinton said that maybe we could balance the budget in seven years, maybe nine years and then the GOP took over Congress. The budget was balanced in two years and you give credit to that guy?
His administration; his kill.

Quote:
Can we overlook Elizabeth Gracen's flight to avoid Clinton. She gave up a series and her citizenship to get away. http://home.hiwaay.net/~craigg/g4c/gracen.htm
I had to look that up. He said / she said.

Look, I'm not saying Clinton was the greatest president of all time; I never voted for him. I'm not saying he is a great guy. I'm saying he was a good president, and I don't care who he fucks.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:51 PM   #30
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Nice Try, Tpunks, But.......

...the facts get in your way --- AGAIN!!! (I know, I know, no real news here)

First, with regards to Bubba Bill's Job Facts, he actually cut the repubs some slack by 2points:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/07/politi...iref=allsearch

Aaaaaannnndddddd, for those who said no one was watching Clinton:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...iref=allsearch

Crawl back into your holes, T-holes.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women