Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60336
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2022, 04:08 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
That's not the impression I got by watching the swim meet. They all competed against him... AND referred to Him as a HER.

Stupid white women are getting what they deserve gooder and harder.

accepting the fact that they are being forced to complete against this perv or not compete at all is different than saying they deserve it.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 04:32 PM   #17
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
She'd whip your ass!
His brain and his body aren't connected. Nobody can just casually say he's a female because he identifies himself as such, and why would he? The article below is based on research that suggests that Schizophrenia and Gender Identity Disorder may share some common casual mechanisms and risk factors. After all both are Neurodevelopmental Disorders.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4274821/
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 04:33 PM   #18
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
accepting the fact that they are being forced to complete against this perv or not compete at all is different than saying they deserve it.
Nobody forced them Into the pool. They made the decision to let a bully win. Pardon me if I expect them to stand up for themselves. Sometimes the right thing is the difficult thing. So yes they deserve exactly what they are getting.

Or are women expecting men to fix it for them?

I’ve no sympathy for cowards.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 04:55 PM   #19
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
His brain and his body aren't connected. Nobody can just casually say he's a female because he identifies himself as such, and why would he? The article below is based on research that suggests that Schizophrenia and Gender Identity Disorder may share some common casual mechanisms and risk factors. After all both are Neurodevelopmental Disorders.

So if a cure was found for these disorders, there wouldn't be any of these issues ?
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 05:26 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Nobody forced them Into the pool. They made the decision to let a bully win. Pardon me if I expect them to stand up for themselves. Sometimes the right thing is the difficult thing. So yes they deserve exactly what they are getting.

they should refuse to compete with this perv. of course that could cost them their scholarships to UPENN. you agree these women are offended and should be and so do i however it's not as cut and dry as you claim for the women.
Old 03-27-2022, 05:35 PM   #21
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
So if a cure was found for these disorders, there wouldn't be any of these issues ?
Well yeah if there was a way to reverse it the issues would no longer exist. But that's not going to happen because they aren't diseases they are developmental disorders. It's the way they think, feel and function. A person born male thinks he should be a women because that's the way he feels and functions partly due to the Limbic system of his brain functions more closely to that of a women's. Since at this time only research is being done to better understand Gender Identity Disorder there is nothing medically that can reverse it so these individuals are given the benefit of their gender identification but that doesn't make them legally women. Society out of fear of being scrutinized would rather perceive GID as a "Life Choice" rather than a Developmental Disorder.
Old 03-27-2022, 05:36 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

And they cry about equal pay...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 05:39 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
If they are willing to cut off their dick... that is all the convincing I need that they identify as a female!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 06:10 PM   #24
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
If they are willing to cut off their dick... that is all the convincing I need that they identify as a female!
Well that's Gender Reassignment Surgery. That's been done before. It requires a series of operations and lots of Hormonal Therapy and like any operation there are risks involved even years later.
Old 03-27-2022, 06:43 PM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

thank you for providing that link.

I've always thought TG/GID was subset of schizophrenia based on my observations. they all have one thing in common... identity issues as a mental disorder.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 06:44 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
And they cry about equal pay...

in sports women will never get equal pay for one reason only ...

no one watches women's sports. at least not anywhere near like men's sports. until that happens these stupid bitches need to STFU and be happy with what they get.

Quote:

if you say so .... mack the knife

bahahahaaaaaaaa
Old 03-27-2022, 06:53 PM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Well yeah if there was a way to reverse it the issues would no longer exist. But that's not going to happen because they aren't diseases they are developmental disorders. It's the way they think, feel and function. A person born male thinks he should be a women because that's the way he feels and functions partly due to the Limbic system of his brain functions more closely to that of a women's. Since at this time only research is being done to better understand Gender Identity Disorder there is nothing medically that can reverse it so these individuals are given the benefit of their gender identification but that doesn't make them legally women. Society out of fear of being scrutinized would rather perceive GID as a "Life Choice" rather than a Developmental Disorder.
its likely they don't know what they're looking for. its the chemicals in the brains that is out of whack. too much or not enough of something leads to certain types of mental disorders.

so, if the a mans brain is similar to that of a woman, then his brain chemistry needs to be re-balanced with drugs. they do have drugs that more or less works for schizos. that may not be the case for TGs.
Old 03-27-2022, 06:55 PM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
in sports women will never get equal pay for one reason only ...

no one watches women's sports. at least not anywhere near like men's sports. until that happens these stupid bitches need to STFU and be happy with what they get.

if you say so .... mack the knife

bahahahaaaaaaaa
he'd have to change his name, WTF to MTF.
Old 03-27-2022, 07:25 PM   #29
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
thank you for providing that link.

I've always thought TG/GID was subset of schizophrenia based on my observations. they all have one thing in common... identity issues as a mental disorder.
I am glad you got something from it. I thought it was an interesting article. Through out the years I've seen these individual out in public, both Transgender Men and Women. To me they never really pull it off.
Old 03-27-2022, 07:39 PM   #30
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Where are all of the women who identify as men clamoring to get into men’s baseball, basketball, soccer, ice hockey, track and field, tennis, etc.?
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women