Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41554
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2021, 06:58 PM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Funny you should mention it, oxygen and Vit C that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
...I noticed a protocol in the early treatment of oxygen and vitamin C (liquid with drip). ...

I had posted a note about that very topic last year when Commandant Whitmire raided one of those joints with a SWAT team.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062043010
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:16 PM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Sign on a wood- chipper -- Insert Pee-Pee Here -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
...They are now trying to blame bats so they won't have to hold China's feet to the fire .... for creating the invasion and lying...
Well.. Can you really blame them for that? Seems they got their pee-pee stuck in ye olde wood chipper via complicity.

The Individuals Behind Obama’s Jan 2017 Memo Re-Authorizing Funding for ‘Gain of Function’ R&D Were the Same Individuals Who Lied and Claimed COVID Wasn’t Created in a Lab

The same government medical professionals and doctors whose signatures supported Obama re-authorizing funding for the creation of SARS biological weapons were the ones in early 2020 to do all they could to push the lie that the China coronavirus happened in nature and was related to bat soup served at a Wuhan, China wet market.

Eleven Days before leaving office President Obama’s administration re-authorized funding for the creation of biological weapons using SARS viruses. However, essentially this re-authorization was only kickstarting funding within the U.S. because the funding of weaponization of SARS-CoV-2 never actually stopped in 2014…

…This exception [from 2014] essentially permitted the Pentagon to continue funding the creation of SARS as a biological weapon in Wuhan, China, under the auspices of national security. Which is exactly what the defense department did: “Grants from the Pentagon included $6,491,025 from the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) from 2017 to 2020” ...

Basically, all roads lead back to Fauci and Odumbo.
They have similar problem with riots too. Turns out you just can't stop them fast enough.

When Mass Shootings Don’t Matter

Memorial Day weekend brought news of multiple mass shootings. Three masked gunmen unloaded dozens of rounds into a crowd gathered outside of a rap party in Miami on Sunday. Two were killed and at least 20 people were wounded. Another mass shooting in Miami on Friday claimed one life and wounded at least six others.

Hours after the Miami rap party shooting, a mass shooting took place at a crowded club in Houston, Texas. A man opened fire in the club, killing one and wounding two others before an off-duty cop shot and killed him. There were other mass shootings over the weekend in St. Louiss and San Antonio, both of which took place at social gatherings.

Mass shootings have plagued America for many years. It’s common for the media to focus on a particular shooting and ascribe it to their political enemies...

The included video shows it was, wait for it..., NOT the Amish in Miami!

Dang! I should have bought stock in a Wood-chipper company.
Old 06-08-2021, 08:13 AM   #18
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

dug-way proving grounds and bio-weapons Wuhan lab Hummm was stopped by Odumboos 2014-till 2017 Gee I wonder why
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:05 PM   #19
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Is it cold one as well
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 05:01 PM   #20
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default The downside of peering into the future...

You might not like what you see

My bad, belongs in the Climate Hoax thread...
Time travel is confusing

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women