Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2012, 12:31 PM   #16
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

All I can say is please take your hand off your stomach, your ass off the bathroom sink and like the man said, ease off on the split baloney shot. Otherwise it makes no difference pro or no. A partially dressed/naked woman is going to look good with a bit of taste and some compositional consideration either way.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:06 PM   #17
Cunnilinguists
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

With a DSLR, or SLR if you still use film, 35mm focal length lens is probably the shortest you can get away with before you started really noticing the wide-angle effect of things closer to the lens getting really exaggerated in terms of size. In the studio a 85mm-200mm works great from controlling depth of field and compressing the image.
A close up butt shot with a 20mm lens is not going to be flattering, even on a 6'-0", 100 lbs. runway model.
If you are talking large format camera then the lens focal lengths are different.
Cunnilinguists is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #18
Payton Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 143230
My ECCIE Reviews

Getting professional pics are fun and fabulous, the photo catches the eye but the total appearance in person is what really matters
Payton Love is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #19
beachcomber
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default camera phone etc

Two things help me make up my mind. One is commonly observed the other is rarely used.

1. Whether it's a camera phone or pro, include a full body shot. Dressed is fine. Sexy dresses, lingerie or tight jeans are better.
2. DATE THE PHOTO in some way. Ancient photos are a subtle form of bait and switch and lead to dissappointment upon meeting and often result in less than stellar time together.

Beach
beachcomber is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #20
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Good idea but you start putting sell-by dates on photos and half the showcases in here would be gone.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #21
StacyShade*
Account Disabled

User ID: 143176
My ECCIE Reviews

Great topic professional or non-professional pics ALL it takes is that one Good Shot and whether its taken with a camera phone,digital camera,laptop,or professional photographer The Quality of that one
Particular Pic Can carry a Provider a very long way in this business its all about Proper Presentation and
BEING Secure within Yourself Upscale Gentlemen Look for Taste,Either Or!!!
StacyShade* is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #22
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Since I usually prefer to see only one lady at a time, I look for things that suggest a woman might be around when I have the opportunity again. A professional photo tells me you're in it for the long haul, whereas a cellphone photo or snapshot suggests that this might be a temporary gig.

Other than that, I'll go with what others have said:
-- If you have no problems showing your face, go ahead and do so.
-- Photos should accurately depict the person I'm going to meet. If you have tattoos, don't hide them. If your breasts sag, or you have a big butt or thunder thighs, I don't want to find out when I open the door. And they should be current, even to the point of showing how you currently wear your hair. If you have good pictures, my expectations are high, and I do not want to reality to disappoint me.
-- Tasteful photos of breasts, buttocks and genitalia (Playboy-style) are okay, but split-clam shots scream "Slut!", and, in this case, that's not a good thing.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #23
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Depends on the photographer and the camera/phone.

Someone who knows something about light and how to compose a good shot will be able to give you everything you need with an iPhone 4S or 5.

An amateur with a $3000 Canon DSLR will waste your time.

Oh, and please avoid the MySpace refugees who think that photoshop and filters are God's greatest gift to man.

Wait... one more thing... you have no idea how much a smile will improve a picture, regardless of how the picture was taken or by whom. Mug shot style facial expression is not good marketing.

Cheers,

L4L
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:23 AM   #24
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think alot of the photos especially these girls out of arkansas THAT ALL USE THE SAME CHICK are photoshopped to hell!!!

I'D RATHER LOOK NATURAL AND WHAT I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THEN MY THIGHS ALTERED MY FACE LOOKING SMOOTH WHEN ITS COVERED WITH ZITS...

I'LL STICK TO MY PERSONAL ONES TILL I FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL LEAVE PHOTOSHOP ALONE!!
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #25
badidea
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I always like Shep's photos the best
badidea is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #26
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

There is an "in-between" photo option - let someone else hold the camera (whether it is a phone or otherwise). The photos showing someone taking a picture of themselves don't relay any planning or forethought. They are great for emailing extra images (if you are so inclined), but don't present an attractive image for general use.

Photoshop can be used to adjust color, contrast and CROP. There is nothing sexually attractive about a toilet. I always wonder: is she offering bedroom or bathroom activities?
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:38 AM   #27
Guest041513
Account Disabled

User ID: 100474
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
I think alot of the photos especially these girls out of arkansas THAT ALL USE THE SAME CHICK are photoshopped to hell!!!

I'D RATHER LOOK NATURAL AND WHAT I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THEN MY THIGHS ALTERED MY FACE LOOKING SMOOTH WHEN ITS COVERED WITH ZITS...

I'LL STICK TO MY PERSONAL ONES TILL I FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL LEAVE PHOTOSHOP ALONE!!
Yes I agree with Sydney professional photos are better if they are not photoshopped to hell , I dont think the guys appreciate that.
Oh && like always if you want a good photographer who does not photoshop I would suggest Dark Desires by D . IMO
Guest041513 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:05 PM   #28
smokeater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

To be honest I don't prefer one over the other, but I will say that if a provider can't smile for one of her pics I don't see her. Not sure why, there are plenty of beautiful women on the board who go with the pouty look, I guess I just think if she can't smile for the camerea she may not smile for me either...
smokeater is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:21 PM   #29
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I think that professional photos show that the woman is interested in how she presents herself. I feel much more comfortable giving $300+/hour to someone who takes the time to market themselves in a professional way than to someone who does not even care enough about her business to treat it as such. The truth is this is a business for the women and we are their client base. If Apple did not put money into marketing no one would pay attention to the iphone. A good mix of camera phone and professional photos is great in my book but the photos should be accurate and I agree they should not be over photoshopped. I don't want to feel like I've been setup when I meet with someone and her clothes come off and she's nothing like the photo and a good photographer knows how to capture the person they are shooting and one key thing is not every photographer understands the nature of this business so if you ladies pick one then get one who understands what you need to market your business with.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #30
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn View Post
Yes I agree with Sydney professional photos are better if they are not photoshopped to hell , I dont think the guys appreciate that.
Oh && like always if you want a good photographer who does not photoshop I would suggest Dark Desires by D . IMO
we should do a double photo session soon!!
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women