Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41301
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2023, 07:04 PM   #16
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
Seems like every board or forum regardless of subject has a member who is a non moderator who thinks it is his job to enforce the rules to the letter of the law.

Like that kid in school who always had to remind the teacher to assign homework.

This site is good for checking reviews on girls and has helped me in making decisions on who to see and not see.
And management has made it clear many times, ThreadAds are OK. Haters are going to hate, but they are not against the rules at all.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 07:26 PM   #17
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

A lot of rules are made to be tiptoed around, and posting an ad is one of them. There may not be an ad forum anymore that is not going to prevent providers from indirectly placing ads. As much as the cool kids want to make Eccie a good old boy site, I agree with one poster that the reason why we are really here is because of the ladies.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 11:36 PM   #18
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to wake up stupid early with my coffee EXCITED to check eccie but because of the 4-6 asshats, I have put my efforts elsewhere.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 06:47 AM   #19
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

What about the daily spammers and the old cunt whores? You can't expect members to stay quiet and not post their opinions, just like everyone here post theirs. I love seeing new sexy talent over here, but like you guys said, the few rotten bitter whores mess it up and the 4-5 simps that feel they still deserve respect

You have hookers here admiring that simps are nice, don't be a simp! Good thing OH2 is back up, the soft tricks have a place to hangout, gossip again! Being a simp is the norm over there.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 07:55 AM   #20
MrColt1911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
I used to wake up stupid early with my coffee EXCITED to check eccie but because of the 4-6 asshats, I have put my efforts elsewhere.
Don't let the trolls get to you beautiful!
MrColt1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 10:34 AM   #21
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
As a staff member of this site, that may be the right position for you to take, and if you locked every threAD when it appeared I’d have no issue with that.

But I assume if they aren’t locked they aren’t breaking the rules, and a lady letting me know she’s in my part of the world is information I like to have. I’m still waiting for one of those non-staff guys who troll those threads to explain why they care.
Do I miss ads. Yes

Do I have to go to other sites to check out to see how ridiculously much the ladies have increased their rates for the same average service,shake my head and laugh then move on, yes.

As a Staff member is there a fine line between being subjective and objective. When it comes to threADS, yes. Some are creative, but some just waste bandwidth when posting dumbass "Hey look at me threADS". If the ladies notice when no one comments to them, they should get the hint.

We all know what they are and why they do it. For those who bitch and moan about it, get over it. It's been 4 years since it's been in place. Bitching, moaning, whining, pissing and moaning about the good old boys club and every other whiny, pissant complaint just peters away into the wind and won't bring it back unless the owners, laws, or both change their minds.

By this time everyone knows the guidelines, like it or not.

If not, then there are plenty of other sites.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 11:40 AM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
We all know what they are and why they do it. For those who bitch and moan about it, get over it. It's been 4 years since it's been in place. Bitching, moaning, whining, pissing and moaning about the good old boys club and every other whiny, pissant complaint just peters away into the wind and won't bring it back unless the owners, laws, or both change their minds.

They should save that crying for foreplay.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 02:00 PM   #23
Admiral Giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
They should save that crying for foreplay.
My understanding there's an extra charge for that fetish kink my old friend

Unless you're the community parrot on all 3 sites who cries and whines about the same BS for the past decade. Then it's hazard pay.
Old 03-25-2023, 04:21 PM   #24
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

ECCIE has become a provider hating site as far as the providers are concerned and none of them want to post in coed any more. In my opinion the trolls that bash every lady as soon as she posts something should be banned permanently. They add absolutely nothing to the site. It would be great if we could get the providers posting again and could have good discussions in coed again. It’s nice to know what the providers are thinking.
Jethro Gibbs is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 04:33 PM   #25
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
What about the daily spammers and the old cunt whores? You can't expect members to stay quiet and not post their opinions, just like everyone here post theirs. I love seeing new sexy talent over here, but like you guys said, the few rotten bitter whores mess it up and the 4-5 simps that feel they still deserve respect

You have hookers here admiring that simps are nice, don't be a simp! Good thing OH2 is back up, the soft tricks have a place to hangout, gossip again! Being a simp is the norm over there.
That is exactly the kind of BS we don’t need on here any more. We don’t need things like “old cunt whores” and “rotten bitter whores” and just because some one says something nice about a lady or ladies doesn’t make him a “simp”. There is no harm in being respectful. Worse yet, the trolls that do all the trashing and bashing of the providers have never even seen the ones they are bashing. They don’t know a damn thing about them.
Jethro Gibbs is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 08:00 AM   #26
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs View Post
That is exactly the kind of BS we don’t need on here any more. We don’t need things like “old cunt whores” and “rotten bitter whores” and just because some one says something nice about a lady or ladies doesn’t make him a “simp”. There is no harm in being respectful. Worse yet, the trolls that do all the trashing and bashing of the providers have never even seen the ones they are bashing. They don’t know a damn thing about them.
But it's true though, there are bitter cunt whores here. This isn't a umbrella statement for all of them, there's a lot of positive, hot hookers. I'm actually a nice trick when respect is given but can be the opposite once disrespected

My personal issues is with a few, the ones that put their clients on blast, the gossipers that can't take what they dish out and start contacting the staff crying about me. The snitches!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 08:30 AM   #27
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

so we cant have ads.... but can we have ISO? that would be good too... )
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 08:30 AM   #28
MrColt1911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs View Post
ECCIE has become a provider hating site as far as the providers are concerned and none of them want to post in coed any more. In my opinion the trolls that bash every lady as soon as she posts something should be banned permanently. They add absolutely nothing to the site. It would be great if we could get the providers posting again and could have good discussions in coed again. It’s nice to know what the providers are thinking.
Could not agree more!
MrColt1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 08:42 AM   #29
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
Here's my rough draft of what will someday become a coed post of mine...

"Yo, 'sup? I'm thinking about heading out in the metroplex soon looking for some ladies to shoot content with and was curious if any of you fine ladies knew of a good wig shop to browse during this wonderful Spring weather?"

You would have all sorts of fun being creative with inquiries of where to EAT.

But I'm quite confident that the local hall monitors would get soggy over this as well...
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 08:45 AM   #30
Admiral Giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
No. ISOs searching for sexual services or pay for play are not allowed. We remove and give infractions to many who post these.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women