Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453077
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47914
pyramider46370
bambino40543
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2011, 06:23 PM   #16
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVFdAJRVm94..LOL!!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:23 PM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

----
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Lux, look at every modern President as he entered office and you'll notice the graying of hair after a year or two (except Reagan).

Whirlaway's problem is Obama is not dealing with the peanut butter smudge effectively, he's on the course.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:37 PM   #19
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
IB: It is pointless to try to educate them on this issue. Their hatred against Bush for "stealing" the 2001 election from their darling Gore is what drives them to lunatic claims.
we have a winner here
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:06 AM   #20
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I went to read the article, but when I saw an ad with a smiling Ann Coulter pimping her latest book I didn’t read it. So I quite the scene. I’ll have to take your word that he’s a golfing fool.

As I recall W was always on the run going to some vacation or another. Golf or vacationing wasn’t the measure of his presidency. The stripping of American’s civil rights with the Patriot Act and an aggressive declaration of war on a peaceful nation that has now lasted 10-fucking-years is the mark of his poor presidency.

Chainsaw, Ike was a great president. If he, like Obama, wanted /s to play some golf, by all means he / they should have a way to blow off steam. The issue isn’t about whether Ike or Obama play golf. The issue is Ike was a leader and Obama is not...
I made no claims whatsoever regarding leadership abilities. I was merely commenting on the original premise, golf. At no time did I denigrate Ike for the rounds of golf he played. I merely threw up some figures regarding potential future and past rounds played by the two.

All in all I'd rather be playing golf than chopping wood as Shrub was inclined to do in his emulation of Ronald Reagan.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:02 AM   #21
Rodram
BANNED

Encounters: 2

This is all that needs to be said about republicans and who they are:
Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Donald Trump, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum(LOL!), Mitt Romney, Sharon Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Meg Whitman, Carl Paladino, Carly Fiorina, Rick Perry, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Michael Savage, Mark Levin, Ann Coulter, Carl Rove, Tom Delay,Bushco, Koch Bros, SCOTUS-CITIZENS UNITED and FUCKING DICK CHENEY.
Rodram is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:15 AM   #22
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
As it relates to the activities and decisions made by the POTUS there are countless things we should concern outselves with. In my estimation, Obama playing 70-75 rounds of golf played over a 30 month period would be wayyy down on my list of priorities. Whirly, the Prez is entitled to free time, just as you are. If I am not mistaken this is a friggin' adult hobby board. For many, golf is considered to be an adult hobby! DUH!

Surely you can find something more meaningful to bitch and moan about! There are many among us, who average at least 50-60 hours at work during the week and still find time to hobby and/or play golf 70-75 times over a 30 month period. Based upon the number of reviews you have written over the past 18 months, you probably fall in that category. Does that make you a "slacker?"

Perhaps if the Prez wrote a review about the "neatly trimmed" and "freshly manicured" greens, it might be something that you could more closely identify with! If nothing else, you might consider sitting in the corner and sucking your thumb! If you were to do so, you surely would be among your peers! ROTFLMAO
BIGTEX, don't engage these idiots over golf, it's a diversion tactic. You can easily eviscerate them with any republican record on any issue. These morons are a joke and their party is so full of idiotic acts of complete ignorance its like shooting fish in a barrel. All I see here is a bunch of clowns that brought spitwads to a tank battle. The web is your ally my friend!

I've thrown the bait out there and I'm just waiting for one of them to step in the ring. I've posted some stuff already so check it out!
Old 06-29-2011, 02:46 AM   #23
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

C'mon Rod, you forgot Hannity and Neal Boortz on your list. There is also a great local guy out here you would just love too, Mike Broomhead. nah, you can google him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodram View Post
This is all that needs to be said about republicans and who they are:
Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Donald Trump, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum(LOL!), Mitt Romney, Sharon Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Meg Whitman, Carl Paladino, Carly Fiorina, Rick Perry, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Michael Savage, Mark Levin, Ann Coulter, Carl Rove, Tom Delay,Bushco, Koch Bros, SCOTUS-CITIZENS UNITED and FUCKING DICK CHENEY.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:39 AM   #24
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
like shooting fish in a barrel.
OMG!! first BAMBI!!now FISH!!! is PETA aware of your violent tendacies towards our poor helpless creatures of mother earth!!!??Sure..... this practice sounds REAL fair...are those fish "protected endangered" or are you using carp?better bring in a commitee..LOL!!A lib?.... , with a GUN!!!!???......now thats funny!!.. first youd have to regulate it away from someone or file for a grant cause GOD knows , why pay for it yourself??and all that messy permit process, ehh,thats just set up to control the right wing KOOKS!! Is this little fish killing party properly permited?better head down to city hall and file for it.....Then, youd need a rally or internet search(go to the public library..theres taxpayer funded free intranet there) to enlist donations to pay someone to actually chamber the weapon and fire it!!LOL!!Then youd need that fall guy to take the wrap for when the EPA shows up testing water quality for lead!!LOL...Like OMG!!OMG!! LEAD!!!!!!!!! and ropes the whole area off as a hazard ass waste zone!!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:42 AM   #25
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
C'mon Rod, you forgot Hannity and Neal Boortz on your list. There is also a great local guy out here you would just love too, Mike Broomhead. nah, you can google him.
Oh yes I'm familiar with them all. Have you ever listened to Mark Levine? He has a chalk board scraping screech that'll make your teeth wiggle.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:53 AM   #26
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
OMG!! first BAMBI!!now FISH!!! is PETA aware of your violent tendacies towards our poor helpless creatures of mother earth!!!??Sure..... this practice sounds REAL fair...are those fish "protected endangered" or are you using carp?better bring in a commitee..LOL!!A lib?.... , with a GUN!!!!???......now thats funny!!.. first youd have to regulate it away from someone or file for a grant cause GOD knows , why pay for it yourself??and all that messy permit process, ehh,thats just set up to control the right wing KOOKS!! Is this little fish killing party properly permited?better head down to city hall and file for it.....Then, youd need a rally or internet search(go to the public library..theres taxpayer funded free intranet there) to enlist donations to pay someone to actually chamber the weapon and fire it!!LOL!!Then youd need that fall guy to take the wrap for when the EPA shows up testing water quality for lead!!LOL...Like OMG!!OMG!! LEAD!!!!!!!!! and ropes the whole area off as a hazard ass waste zone!!
No really Jon it's ok, just take your medication and then we'll have the jello social at 2 and Fire on the Mountain Cloggers will have a show for us in the rec room at 3! Aren't you excited?!? YAY!!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:09 AM   #27
Rodram
BANNED

Hey Jon, should I use my Kimber Tactical Entry II loaded with some CorBon self defense 185gr JHP's or wait for my new Ruger SR-5556 in 6.8 spc to get here to shot them fishes? You're worst nightmare, an armed Liberal LOL!!
Old 06-29-2011, 10:17 AM   #28
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I beg to differ. Too many would rather just claim: “Bush lied.” Yet, that is the real intellectual dishonesty.

At the time, the absence of substantial intelligence indicated one of two possibilities: 1) nothing was going on, or 2) the enemy was really good at hiding what was going on. Hence, the WMD Commission and the Butler report both indicated that the intelligence community was correct in suggesting that Saddam was probably seeking to re-arm his military forces with WMD. That conclusion was, in part, based on these known facts: 1) Saddam had had WMD in the past. 2) Saddam had strong incentives to reconstitute his arsenal. 3) He had the money to refinance such a reconstitution. 4) He had trained, competent technicians who could reconstitute his stockpile of WMDs. 5) He had the necessary materiel on hand to proceed with such a reconstitution. 6) He repeatedly stalled and deceived the inspectors—which begged the question—“What is he hiding?”

Too many Americans cannot believe and accept that such gross mistakes in intelligence gathering and analysis can be made. One need only look to Pearl Harbor, Operation Market Garden, the Korean War, the Vietnam War and in 1979 Iran to see similar gross mistakes in intelligence—and those presidents were all Dimocrats. In Iraq, even if there had been no errors in gathering and analyzing the evidence, as per the WMD Commission and the Butler report, the analysts could only conclude that Saddam seemed to be actively pursuing all kinds of WMD and probably had some on hand. While it might be comforting to some to continue to believe that the evidence supported a conclusion different than that reached by the intelligence community—and that accepted by the Bush administration—that is simply not the case.

And, the U.S. has war plans to confront Canada and Mexico. That's just the way a well prepared military operates.
See the attached CNN article. There was a study done, I assume CNN commissioned it, which clearly states that 935 mistruths, lies whatever were told in the year preceding the attack on Iraq. It’s just a fact. The Bush administration led us to war based on information that they knew was false. It’s actually beyond just the lies they told. They spun it in a way that anyone opposed to invading a nation that had done nothing to us was unpatriotic. That’s why Congress gave the glowing, go-ahead to Bush to invade. Were it not for the falsehoods, there would be no war that is costing us trillions and trillions of dollars and American and Iraqie civilians’ lives.

Sadam wasn’t hiding anything. He just didn’t want to be pushed around by a man that was several years his junior and the son of his nemesis: George I. It was his country not ours and not the UN’s.

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-01-23/p..._s=PM:POLITICS

Because Sadam at one time had WMD doesn't mean that he still did. Just because I used to wear diapers doesn’t mean I still do. Just because I got pregnant one doesn’t mean I still want to or even can for that matter. Just because you (pick any man that has balded.) had hair once doesn’t mean that you do now. It doesn’t mean you hated your hair so you got rid of it or that once you grow hair you will always have hair. It just means that once you had hair and now you do not.

Are you saying that Democratic presidents, poor intelligence or both were responsible for Pearl Harbor, Vietnam and Korea? There was never any doubt that we were going to join the fray of WW II. It was not FDR’s nor the navy’s fault that radar had just been invented and the first real test of it was a never before seen, nation-invading sized armada from the Empire of Japan. Everyone from the techs on up thought it was a fluke or a flock of birds.

Vietnam and Korea were proxy wars with the Soviet Union, and the last battles in the millennium-long European Imperialistic invasions and wars. We were the world power at the time. We put an end to the philosophy of Imperialism that we had pursued and abandoned years before as a nation, and no body in their right mind wanted an all out war between the United States and the Soviet Union. Period.

We have warplanes on sovereign American soil to protect us from any and all threats not just the Canadians and the Mexicans. Not only that, we have warplanes to protect our buffer zone neighbors such as Cuba, Canada and Mexico. We would never allow invasions or placement of say nuclear warheads in any country in the Western Hemisphere. The next big showdown will be with Hugo if he gets too big for his American hatin’ pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
IB: It is pointless to try to educate them on this issue. Their hatred against Bush for "stealing" the 2001 election from their darling Gore is what drives them to lunatic claims.
I do not think Bush stole the election. Rather I believe that Gore gave it away. I voted in the Democratic primary, but going into the general election, I was back and forth on whom to vote for. In the end, I chose Gore, not because I necessarily agree with him and his politics, but because he was the VP for eight years, and Bush was the governor of Texas and the governorship of Texas is a paper tiger.

You will never be able to pigeon hole my political or philosophical beliefs. I do not buy the one side fits all and has all the solutions nor do I let those on high think for me and dictate my actions, thoughts and beliefs. Just because I hated Bush for what he was, a snotty little rich kid that was bailed out continuously by the Saudies and a father he hated, was a dry-drunk, surrounded himself with extreme brutes and yes men, and suffered from a severe Oedipus complex. It is well documented and he states in his book that he never took a well-informed decision in his entire presidency. He went with his “gut” feeling. He was the President of the United States of America and he went with his gut - always? He was a buffoon.

If either of you like Bush, that's cool. Like him. There's no crime in that. Just don't try to distort the truth or re-write history to bolster your high opinion of the man.

Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:22 AM   #29
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist View Post
I made no claims whatsoever regarding leadership abilities. I was merely commenting on the original premise, golf. At no time did I denigrate Ike for the rounds of golf he played. I merely threw up some figures regarding potential future and past rounds played by the two.

All in all I'd rather be playing golf than chopping wood as Shrub was inclined to do in his emulation of Ronald Reagan.
Woops, I forgot to copy this into my post. I guess it was the smart ass little smiley in your post about Ike that turned me off and led me to believe you were digging at a Republican president. I was reading the body language and letting the use of Ike as an example and absence of anything approving speak. In short, I was reading sarcasm. If you didn't mean it that way, I apologize.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:47 AM   #30
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Oh yes I'm familiar with them all. Have you ever listened to Mark Levine? He has a chalk board scraping screech that'll make your teeth wiggle.
As big of a neo-con as I am, Levine's voice makes me insane. Some of his shit spewing too.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women