Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #16
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I gave birth to my only child 5 years ago and it is tighter than ever. If a woman has it 'loose' down there I wouldn't say it is because she gave birth. But I am not a doctor lol, so I guess it is a possibility.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:02 PM   #17
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Just like dicks they come in all sizes.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #18
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikkler33 View Post
I have dated young women who have never had children and who were as big as my garage.
I have dated older women who had several children by regular childbirth (no C section) and they were unbelievably tight.
This has caused me to believe that the old "I'm loose because I've had children" line is a poor excuse.
The same is true of breasts. Many women use the excuse of having children for sagging breasts.
Once again, I have dated young women with no kids who had sagging breasts, and older women with several kids and beautiful firm breasts. No implants, either.
I would like to say that if the vagina, being the muscle that we have all come to love, is not given time to recuperate then it might not snap back.

I to have known ladies who have not had kids but were not very tight and I have known ladies who have had a kid or two and they could milk me dry in a few minutes.

It is basically "muscle management" proper time management. Most ladies on here do not over book so they can give each and everyone of us gents the best they have to offer. But an overworked muscle is not going to want to do its job and pretty much be flaccid.

When we go to the gym for a work out, we are told to work upper body one day, and lower the next, or work uppers on one machine, then go to lower on the next machine if you are doing what is called "speed working"

A ladies "fun muscle" is no different... sure they can go for a long time with us, but once we are all done, tired and pretty much want to just lay there, they too are letting their muscle get some needed rest.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:44 PM   #19
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

the first time I see a lady I always bring a 2X4, that way it decreases the likelihood of me falling in.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:36 PM   #20
absolut
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timk48 View Post
Hehe...getting lost. I have gotten lost on occasion. I've found that ladies come in all sizes. I really appreciate those who do exercises down there. It's quite an experience.
I have had occasion where despite my girth, I could not seem to find the hole, only to realize I was IN the hole ... and realized it was not me but she who was of non-standard dimension. I have found this to occur more with BBW's in my humble experience. Not all BBW's, mind you. But the only time I have ever felt the need to tie a 2x4 to my ass to keep from falling in was with one I consider a BBW or close to a BBW. [No, I will not say who.]

I have heard that ladies who use a vibrator / dildo a lot can cause themselves to lose tone down there. Does this ring true with others?
absolut is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #21
Dad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Recently I did this 4'11" Asian chick. On the surface, most of us would worry that we would suffocate her. Well, she has to use some sort of tampon to fill it up!
Dad is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #22
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Just like dicks they come in all sizes.
And size doesn't matter to a real gentleman...
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:27 PM   #23
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Cold pussy? It comes chilled? I thought your punany was supposed to be the warmest thing on your body, besides your mouth.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:29 AM   #24
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
Cold pussy? It comes chilled? I thought your punany was supposed to be the warmest thing on your body, besides your mouth.
That's what I thought too...until this civvy girl came calling late one night a real long time ago; we had met earlier that night when she was making her groceries at the 24-hour store I worked at when I was a student; she brought her Alsatian with her. Pretty girl, but her affect was robot, drunk robot; her moves were mechanical clumsy; her damn Alsatian stared at us the entire time; and she turned my pecker into an icesickle.

Turned out she was a junkie, looking to get well, with the loony idea I could help her with that. Since I couldn't/wouldn't I never saw her again, Thank the Lord...I've been phobic of chilly pussy ever since, to the extent that unless that thang is pretty near spontaneous combustion temperature it's way too cold for me.

This was in the 1960's before them monkeys and homos got together and invented that real bad blood.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:34 AM   #25
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Using raw calf's liver as a shims can cause a chill also.
Don't ask me how I know.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:37 AM   #26
notanewbie
Premium Access

cram in a ham and pull out the bone.

Boardman told me to post that.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:47 AM   #27
tikkler33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Hmmm, I wonder if you could eat the ham afterwards?
Never mind.
tikkler33 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:00 AM   #28
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Now y'all got me fondly remembering the hot watermelons of a 1950's July afternoon.

Ahhh, young love!
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:02 AM   #29
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream View Post
Are some women really bigger than others "down there"? I know I do my Kegels regularly but does having a baby really make a difference. I know some ladies that have opted for a C-section because of this.
It is really genetics like anything else.

Some women just stay naturally tight, others do not.

..and Yes, I have met women who have had children, and the episiotomy that was performed by the doctor didn't sew them up tightly enough and it became a problem for them. On the other hand, I have seen it the opposite where it was too tight and the woman was in pain during sex. I am at that age, menopausal where I am finding the tissues have definitely changed down there.

There are certain symptoms of vaginal loosness and a ton of articles online from reputable doctors about the problem. Frequent sex can also cause problems if you don't do regular exercise for your pelvis and do kegels.

Some links for anyone interested in reading:

http://www.articlesbase.com/womens-h...ht-718755.html

http://gleez.com/articles/health-bea...ays-tighten-it
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:02 AM   #30
notanewbie
Premium Access

they didn't have em' like this when I was a kid, I never would have gotten married.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women