Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I know you were dickhead It was my sarcasm ..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #17
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
So are you saying the poor don't make good choices, are stupid, un-educated?

I'm with Chica, her resume seems a bit light on practical knowledge.
No I am not, I said there are examples where poor people make stupid choices.

You are clearly stupid, that does not necessarily mean you are poor.

Chica has clearly never read her resume, her whole emphasis is on details and practice.

Either Chica is stupid, or you are stupid for assuming Chica said something which he did not.

Some strippers are intelligent, I date one who used to be a stripper many years ago, but there are strippers who are stupid, who have no idea how to save for a rainy day, or to go to school, or anything. Don't start the 'I know a stripper who goes to school' nonsense, it will only show your stupidity again.

All is not the same as one or some.

Geez, somebody take that gun off her before she shoots her other foot.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:37 PM   #18
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

All these supposed experts, from universities, or newspapers, do not know a damn thing. The only thing they have ever run is their fucking mouths. Give me someone who has run a successfull buisness any day of the week, over these arrogant so called experts. Motherfuckers could not find their asses with a god damn funnel.....
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:41 PM   #19
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post

Chica has clearly never read her resume, her whole emphasis is on details and practice.

Either Chica is stupid, or you are stupid for assuming Chica said something which he did not.

Hell, I posted her resume. She may be smart as a whip but I would prefer to see someone with some real-world, proven background for a presidential advisory position. All the academic accolades are great, but that doesn't always translate into real-life situations.

So I may not be the smartest guy walking around, granted, but sometimes common sense should be a driver.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Essence, I think it's probably fair to assume that Chica Chaser is one of THEM.

OP would rather blow a man in the bus station in Salina than admit that anything worthwhile came from France.

And please put your hands together and offer a Laurel and Hardy handshake to our new DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR ... SEEDMAN55. The COCKSUCKER has earned it.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #21
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Hell, I posted her resume. She may be smart as a whip but I would prefer to see someone with some real-world, proven background for a presidential advisory position..
The problem, cheecka, is that you never got beyond the resume, you never bothered to take a look at what her views and experience are.

If you did, you would see that 'practical', 'pragmatic', 'based on real world experiences' jump out in all reviews.

She is the opposite of theoretical, any theories she may formulate are based on detailed personal evidence gathering (actually, I'm not sure how much of it is her own field work, or based on field work of others).

Take a look at the following links, and then come back with your comments - in particular, take a look at her book, pooreconomics, and reviews of it:

http://devpolicy.org/mistakes-the-po...ures-20121126/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/b...the-world.html
http://pooreconomics.com/about-book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUYzqAFrY8Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxKdc8snnlw

OK, to help out the lazy ones, here is the home page of the pooreconomics book:

Why would a man in Morocco who doesn’t have enough to eat buy a television?
Why is it so hard for children in poor areas to learn even when they attend school?
Why do the poorest people in the Indian state of Maharashtra spend 7 percent of their food budget on sugar?
Does having lots of children actually make you poorer?
For more than fifteen years Abhijit V. Banerjee and Esther Duflo have worked with the poor in dozens of countries spanning five continents, trying to understand the specific problems that come with poverty and to find proven solutions. Their book is radical in its rethinking of the economics of poverty, but also entirely practical in the suggestions it offers. Through a careful analysis of a very rich body of evidence, including the hundreds of randomized control trials that Banerjee and Duflo’s lab has pioneered, they show why the poor, despite having the same desires and abilities as anyone else, end up with entirely different lives.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

why not cut to the chase and just come out and say no matter who Obie wants to do what, you (as in rightwing fringe group) are totally against it ???
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
why not cut to the chase and just come out and say no matter who Obie wants to do what, you (as in rightwing fringe group) are totally against it ???
Well, you are right, CBJ7, that would be simpler. And 99% of the time you'd be right. But this time, I'm not so sure. I'm starting to think she may be a good choice.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:23 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, you are right, CBJ7, that would be simpler. And 99% of the time you'd be right. But this time, I'm not so sure. I'm starting to think she may be a good choice.

so 99% of the time youre a rightwing fringe groupie? .... but Im thinking like you on this one
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #25
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Hell, I posted her resume. She may be smart as a whip but I would prefer to see someone with some real-world, proven background for a presidential advisory position. All the academic accolades are great, but that doesn't always translate into real-life situations.

So I may not be the smartest guy walking around, granted, but sometimes common sense should be a driver.
You sir are stupid and incorrect! ALL the poor strippers in the whole world that make bad decisions are at fault! My God man, poor people er strippers er poor strippers make dumb decisions because they are dumb and poor. LOL

Seriously, of course your right. Nothing takes the place of real experience. Education is the starting point not the ending point.

Honestly, it kind of seems that Obama likes to be the smartest / most regal person in the room so he surrounds himself with people with as little experience as him or are less capable than himself if he can. There are exceptions, people he needed or favor repaying, but all in all, he doesn't really have an strong, broadly balanced team. His first term, the Clinton staffers carried the water, now......................we'll see.................
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #26
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Essence, I think it's probably fair to assume that Chica Chaser is one of THEM.

OP would rather blow a man in the bus station in Salina than admit that anything worthwhile came from France.

And please put your hands together and offer a Laurel and Hardy handshake to our new DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR ... SEEDMAN55. The COCKSUCKER has earned it.
ROTFLMMFAO....... Thanks sup, you can call me Seedy.....oh yea, I am the cock, your the sucker.....lmmfao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #27
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
You sir are stupid and incorrect! ALL the poor strippers in the whole world that make bad decisions are at fault! My God man, poor people er strippers er poor strippers make dumb decisions because they are dumb and poor. LOL

Seriously, of course your right. Nothing takes the place of real experience. Education is the starting point not the ending point.

Honestly, it kind of seems that Obama likes to be the smartest / most regal person in the room so he surrounds himself with people with as little experience as him or are less capable than himself if he can. There are exceptions, people he needed or favor repaying, but all in all, he doesn't really have an strong, broadly balanced team. His first term, the Clinton staffers carried the water, now......................we'll see.................
There goes the other foot.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #28
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
France’s Esther Duflo, a world renowned economist, has been nominated by US President Barack Obama to join a government body dedicated to advising the administration on global development policy.

Called the Global Development Council, the group was founded by Obama in 2010 to help shape US development efforts abroad.
http://www.france24.com/en/20130105-...ma-team-policy
WTF do we have a "Global Development Council" for? US development abroad? Developing what exactly? I thought we were broke?

As far as the lady, Ms Duflo, I'm sure we will never hear her name in the media again. So lets hope she gives the President some sound advice in her role.

And I'm somewhat alarmed that Ms Howard is agreeing with me on something.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:43 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Brilliant.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #30
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
There goes the other foot.
What? Your dumb, poor stripper girlfriend's 9" stilleto fall off and hit you in the balls?

See this is why I've kinda stipped posting in here. Say something on point not just hate mongering.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women