Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2023, 04:58 AM   #16
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

If you believe Biden got 12 million more votes than Obama, in the same election Trump got 10 million more than the previous one, you’ve got more than 1 screw loose.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 05:09 AM   #17
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
What I think is that Trump tweeted and ranted his way out of the White House and millions of people literally decided that they would rather vote for anyone else running and Biden happened to the that person.
Except that’s not reality, not even close. There was no “voter” crossover away from Trump, only dump trucks full of additional ballots for a feeble, incompetent nincompoop who didn’t even campaign.

I have a bridge you might be interested in.
Old 08-09-2023, 05:43 AM   #18
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default The thing about prosecuting Trump is...

... he gets to defend himself, unlike the way San Fran Nana thinks that he has to prove he is innocent. Anyway, point being in the J6 case, they have to prove he "knew" it was not a fraud filled election and he would have had access to much more information than any of us and even the compliant LambSCREAM media would. As an example:
Quote:
Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan – Including Estimated “800,000 Ballot Applications Sent to Non-Qualified Voters” – Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States
by Benjamin Wetmore and Patty McMurray Aug. 8, 2023

...On October 8, 2020. only one month before the 2020 general election, Muskegon, MI City Clerk Ann Meisch noticed a black female (whose name was redacted from the police report), dropping off between 8,000-10,000 completed voter registration applications at the city clerk’s office.

The Muskegon Police Department was contacted and asked to investigate. On 10/21/20 First Lieutenant Mike Anderson was contacted by Tom Fabus, Chief of Investigations for Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel’s Office. According to the MI State Police report, Mr. Fabus asked for Michigan State Police assistance with a joint investigation of alleged voter fraud being conducted by the Muskegon Police Department and the AG.

An investigative task force was formed, and an investigation was initiated.

The following is from the MI State Police report:

On 10/16/20 Muskegon City Clerk Ann Meisch and Deputy Clerk Kimberly Young contacted the Muskegon Police Department after noticing irregularities in voter registration applications received both in person and by mail.

The Muskegon city clerk became suspicious when the female, (whose name is redacted in the first part of the police report, but then later, is unredacted), hand-delivered thousands of voter registrations to her office, many of them in the same handwriting...
There is also a tie in to other intelligence reports that he would have had access to at the time. Those all become defense materials, i.e. likely admissible in a normal court to show reasonable doubts.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 05:52 AM   #19
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default The other thing about prosecuting (persecuting more like)...

He is granted fairly broad subpoena powers and what do we find coming out of the chute already?!?
Quote:
President Trump Reveals the Dirty Jan. 6 Committee Illegally Destroyed their Records and Documents Now that He Has Full Subpoena Power
by Jim Hoft Aug. 8, 2023

...On Tuesday, Trump wrote:
President Trump: So now that I have full Subpoena Power because of the Freedom of Speech Sham Indictment by Crooked Joe Biden, Deranged Jack Smith, and the DOJ, it has just been reported that the Unselect January 6th Committee of Political Hacks and Thugs has illegally destroyed their Records and Documents. This is unthinkable, and the Fake Political Indictment against me must be immediately withdrawn. The system is Rigged & Corrupt, very much like the Presidential Election of 2020. We are a Nation in Decline!....
That is just one example of the shenanigans that will be opened up. Anyone wonder why Jack Smith would want a gag order yet?
Old 08-09-2023, 09:09 AM   #20
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default We disagree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Except that’s not reality, not even close. There was no “voter” crossover away from Trump, only dump trucks full of additional ballots for a feeble, incompetent nincompoop who didn’t even campaign.

I have a bridge you might be interested in.
Even if the argument were that action figure sized leprechauns stayed up all night stuffing fake ballots into bags so old Joe would get the win what is the plan to defeat Biden this time?

The Republicans certainly have not gotten behind candidates that represent a path to taking votes away from Biden. I am not sure DeSantis would win his current job in an open race 3 years from now and Trump remains popular in large part because nobody else they have gets nearly the attention he does.

So we just wait and see before the next round of hunting those pesky leprechauns and saying 'oh well. maybe next time' again?
The continued effort do deny election results will likely keep some voters away from the ballot box. I don't see the current approach bringing different results than we saw in 2020 in fact I think 4 years from now we will be worse off than today
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 09:18 AM   #21
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default A gag order makes perfect sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
He is granted fairly broad subpoena powers and what do we find coming out of the chute already?!?That is just one example of the shenanigans that will be opened up. Anyone wonder why Jack Smith would want a gag order yet?
A gag order only applies until the case gets heard. It does not mean evidence will be suppressed. If Trump thinks the case in Georgia is his chance to expose actual tampering then he will have every chance to do just that. If it exists. But Trump already had the freedom to present evidence to the the people and all he could have had his choice of media outlet to use presenting it publicly.

The reason we have zero courts upholding the claims is that while the public might buy into suspicion or appearance the legal system does not work that way. Evidence must reach a level of proof to act on so I welcome whatever Trump brings for show and tell but I ask will you accept defeat when it comes? Or just dismiss it again and cling to this idea that the Democrats are so good at manipulating elections there is no stopping them? Is that really what we believe?
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 09:23 AM   #22
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

To date, no one has provided evidence to refute the fact that Trump lost the 2020 election.

It is the unwillingness of Trump supporters to accept this fact that is the most disturbing, and threatens the democratic process in our country.

Trump and his minions filed how many court cases.....more than 60 ? And ALL were thrown out and were frivolous lawsuits, as the lawsuit filers provided no evidence of their claim. Not even a small amount of evidence that would justify them starting a court proceeding.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 09:47 AM   #23
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Remember, it only takes 3 leprechauns for a RICO case

Quote:
Even if the argument were that action figure sized leprechauns stayed up all night stuffing fake ballots into bags so old Joe would get the win what is the plan to defeat Biden this time?...
I should probably have started with the alternate headline of the situation:
Quote:
Guns, Burner Phones and Fake Registrations – The Buried Michigan Voter Fraud Scandal: GBI Strategies Director Gary Bell Had 70 Organizations Operating in 20 States in 2020 – TIED TO JOE BIDEN CAMPAIGN
by Jim Hoft, Ben Wetmore, and Patty McMurray Aug. 9, 2023...
Sorry, no. It was not some random leprechaun doing random, drive-by, ballot harvesting. It was an organized syndicate of ballot crashers.

By now it's pretty clear, across the board, the Biden's are a crime syndicate and are all interconnect by a Lawfare underpinning. The whole cabal needs to be exposed and eradicated, with extreme prejudice STAT!.
Old 08-09-2023, 10:12 AM   #24
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default New words not previously uttered?!?

Quote:
...I ask will you accept defeat when it comes? Or just dismiss it again and cling to this idea that the Democrats are so good at manipulating elections there is no stopping them? Is that really what we believe?
Are those the same words of advice you gave to:
  • Al Gore
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Stacey Abrahms
Actually FJoeBiden said the quiet part out loud previously:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0

Of course the government disinformation boards, aka paid fact-checkers, jumped on that hand-grenade immediately, as best they could. But no, we're voting for Trump exactly because of what Charlie Sykes expressed:
Quote:
They’re Scared! MSNBC Contributor Charlie Sykes: “When Donald Trump Says…’I Am Your Retribution,’ He Means It…Trump 2.0 Would Be Exponentially Worse Than Trump 1.0”
by Jim Hᴏft Aug. 9, 2023
We are not voting for him because he is the best candidate. We are voting for him because ya'll are so terrified of him and we're good with that. Maybe we'll call him The Trash Can Man candidate because it's high iime to take out the garbage that has become the body politic.

Truth be told (and there's no real getting around it) we have other solid candidates and ya'll do not. You are stuck with a pig in a poke and you know it. But the best part is -- we get to run amuck during the Kangaroo Court season and expose a litany of the Biden Crime syndicate's corruption and in the very worst case, we roll in another candidate and VIOLA!. What ya'll got for a Plan B?!? Kamletoe, The Mochelle, The Hitlery, RFK Jr. Bum-Kiss more like...
Old 08-09-2023, 10:18 AM   #25
VitaMan
BANNED

Trump........the :"crime of the century !"

Trump offers evidence of election fraud.....but won't release it until you contact his campaign committee, and they will explain how you can obtain it (after a donation, perhaps ? )

Trump says it must have been the routers in AZ that caused it.

Trump.....viewed as a buffoon outside the USA, and one of the lowest rated Presidents ever.

Trump supporters, likened to a cult, with many of the same personalty dysfunctions.
Old 08-09-2023, 10:25 AM   #26
Jacuzzme
BANNED

You do realize that you’re supporting a guy who has been caught dead to rights selling his office, and condemning a guy who merely said some shit you don’t like, don’t you?

It’s cool if that’s your thing, as long as you’re aware of what that thing is.
Old 08-09-2023, 10:29 AM   #27
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Even if the argument were that action figure sized leprechauns stayed up all night stuffing fake ballots into bags so old Joe would get the win what is the plan to defeat Biden this time?

The Republicans certainly have not gotten behind candidates that represent a path to taking votes away from Biden. I am not sure DeSantis would win his current job in an open race 3 years from now and Trump remains popular in large part because nobody else they have gets nearly the attention he does.

So we just wait and see before the next round of hunting those pesky leprechauns and saying 'oh well. maybe next time' again?
The continued effort do deny election results will likely keep some voters away from the ballot box. I don't see the current approach bringing different results than we saw in 2020 in fact I think 4 years from now we will be worse off than today
I mean, you do you and believe whatever you want but, given your ridiculous analysis of voters leaving Trump for tweeting or whatever other reason you think that happened (it didn’t), which couldn’t be further from the truth, I don’t give the opinion much weight.
Old 08-09-2023, 10:43 AM   #28
VitaMan
BANNED

Quote:
You do realize that you’re supporting a guy who has been caught dead to rights selling his office, and condemning a guy who merely said some shit you don’t like, don’t you?

It’s cool if that’s your thing, as long as you’re aware of what that thing is.

What does this have to do with anything ?

Who said I am supporting a guy you are referring to ?
Old 08-09-2023, 11:41 AM   #29
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
If you believe Biden got 12 million more votes than Obama, in the same election Trump got 10 million more than the previous one, you’ve got more than 1 screw loose.
Greater use of mail in voting, which boosted turnout a lot, was part of the reason. It's easier to mail a ballot than go to the polls. Unfortunately, Trump discouraged Republicans from using mail in ballots. I'm not a fan of mail in voting, because yes it is less secure. More importantly it's caused a lot of people, like you, to lose faith in the integrity of our voting system. But it is what it is.

A second reason was Trump. People tend to either believe he's America's savior, or he's a crackpot who might push the nuclear button. Neither is true. The result is that a lot of people turned out to vote for or against him. His approval record seldom went above 45% and it was 34% when he left office. More people turn out to vote against him than for him.

A third reason is growth of population of voting age people. The population of the USA grew by 17.7 million from 2012 to 2020.

Biden in 2020 actually got about 15.4 million more votes than Obama in 2012 and than Clinton in 2016. Trump got 11.3 million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. The Democrat's edge in the popular vote in 2020 went up by 4.1 million votes over 2016.

Trump's victory in 2020 was a fluke. Before 2016, the only election in the 20th or 21st century where a president won the electoral vote and lost the popular vote was Bush vs. Gore. Gore got 0.5% more of the popular vote than Bush. Trump lost the popular vote by 2.1% in 2016, but thanks at least partly to concentrating his campaign on Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin in the last days of the election, he won the electoral vote. He lost the popular vote by 4.5% in 2020.

Republicans lost ground in 2018, 2020 and 2022, attributable in no small part to Trump. It's time to kick him to the curb. There are other Republican candidates who favor similar policies and who don't have the baggage.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 12:07 PM   #30
Jacuzzme
BANNED

I don’t disagree about a different candidate, he’s not my first choice this time, but anyone not in denial can clearly see what happened when election officials shit their pants that Trump was going to win again, closed up shop and magically found enough votes for Biden.

Republicans didn’t lose ground in 2022. Their wins were less than expected, which with ballot harvesting bullshit is unsurprising.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women