Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70685
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35683
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2021, 10:05 PM   #16
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
You didn't get the joke. I wish you would have quoted me.
pencil neck is not a very good joke.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 11:44 PM   #17
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
pencil neck is not a very good joke.

Schiff is no joke alright. The humor was in FoxhHole forever seeing it if I was quoted. When he first came on the scene here, he didn't realize who he was getting into a debate with. I posted that Biden should select Schiff as his running mate. He took the bait and thought I was serious.

Soon after I was on ignore. Who's the master?

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 02:03 AM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Schiff for Veep instead. (Remember when this place was a circle-jerk of crackpot conservatives like above?)
be careful in saying that in a room full of conservatives. they'll give you the evil glare! lol!

Quote:
Schiff is no joke alright. The humor was in FoxhHole forever seeing it if I was quoted. When he first came on the scene here, he didn't realize who he was getting into a debate with. I posted that Biden should select Schiff as his running mate. He took the bait and thought I was serious.

Soon after I was on ignore. Who's the master?

[che killed off]
looks like this is on you. not enough context in that joke of yours and it flew over his head. it was a bad joke.

to be fair, I didn't quite get your joke, but i figured you were trying to joke sort of.
Old 08-22-2021, 08:40 AM   #19
oeb11
Valued Poster

95 asked to be quoted "

Come out, come out, wherever One is.

'Men in tights' - really/// - to post That 95?
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 10:16 PM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... "BUMP!"

... President Biden Got No Clothes?

... GOT A DISASTER of a PRESIDENCY!

... Remember - "Elections have Consequences!"

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 10:30 PM   #21
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... "BUMP!"

... tRump had No brain

Had A DISASTER of a PRESIDENCY!

... Remember - "Elections have Consequences!"

#### Salty

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 04:43 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Pelosi is 3rd in line for the President, not VP. Harris would have to nominate a VP with simple majority in the house and Senate to confirm.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3399838001
They better get it done before January.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 06:15 AM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/TheRealKimShady/51846?comment=2055317
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 05:05 PM   #24
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The cartel conservatives are funny as fuck talking amongst themselves 24/7. Those no lifers exist in a different universe far far away where trumpy actually means something. Did I say far far far away from reality lol n omg n wtf :hypo_h4h. Twilight zoners always angry

With big hard ons for Biden and Hunter Hunter Hunter with no clothes on keeps them happy in their circle

Dah...
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 05:51 PM   #25
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Here is the ultimate solution;

The day after the new congress assumes office they nominate and elect Donald Trump to be Speaker of the House. It is not required for the Speaker to be a member of the House. Almost immediately, the House files charges of impeachment against Joe Biden for cause. In the meantime, Trump can be doing some good in the House while the impeachment flows through bureaucracy. The GOP majority quickly indicts Biden for high crimes and misdemeanors. The impeachment goes to the Senate with a GOP majority. The impeachment is put on the docket. Now maybe the GOP has a sizeable majority now or the democrats quietly want Joe to go and to their delight, Harris becomes the first female president. It only takes a couple to vote Joe out. So...Kameltoe becomes the president. Her first duty should be to nominate a VP. At this time the Senate decides that the impeachment inquiry of Harris is more important. So the Congress goes through another impeachment hearing and there is no VP. They dispatch Harris and the Speaker of the House, Donald J. Trump, becomes the President. Putin withdraws from Ukraine, China pulls back from Taiwan, Little Rocket Man decides to retire and turns North Korea over to his sister Fung Me. The price of oil drops to $40 a barrel overnight. The southern border is closed, and we begin the round up of illegals and other undocumented types from all over the world. Then President Trump can announce that he is running for reelection in 2024 giving him 10 years in office and an expected 8 years of DeSantis.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 06:31 PM   #26
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... With DeSantis as Trump's running mate.

And maybe after a year or so of being President again,
Trump resigns and passes-off to VP DeSantis to take over.

... See? ... The Perfect Solution to Everything!

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 09:45 PM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

trump has said he has no interest in being the speaker of the house.
Old 04-01-2022, 04:46 AM   #28
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I look for Governor DeSantis to be strong in the '23-'24 primary events. He has the fundamental it-er-dun attitude of Mr. Trump, but with the civility we all would hope for in a president. If I were voting in one of the screw-ball, ranked voting schemes, I'd defiantly have Mr. Trump in the rotation, but not as first choice. And defiantly NOT Texas Gov. Abbott!

Governor Ron DeSantis is my choice for next president.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 07:27 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Here is the ultimate solution;

The day after the new congress assumes office they nominate and elect Donald Trump to be Speaker of the House. It is not required for the Speaker to be a member of the House. Almost immediately, the House files charges of impeachment against Joe Biden for cause. In the meantime, Trump can be doing some good in the House while the impeachment flows through bureaucracy. The GOP majority quickly indicts Biden for high crimes and misdemeanors. The impeachment goes to the Senate with a GOP majority. The impeachment is put on the docket. Now maybe the GOP has a sizeable majority now or the democrats quietly want Joe to go and to their delight, Harris becomes the first female president. It only takes a couple to vote Joe out. So...Kameltoe becomes the president. Her first duty should be to nominate a VP. At this time the Senate decides that the impeachment inquiry of Harris is more important. So the Congress goes through another impeachment hearing and there is no VP. They dispatch Harris and the Speaker of the House, Donald J. Trump, becomes the President. Putin withdraws from Ukraine, China pulls back from Taiwan, Little Rocket Man decides to retire and turns North Korea over to his sister Fung Me. The price of oil drops to $40 a barrel overnight. The southern border is closed, and we begin the round up of illegals and other undocumented types from all over the world. Then President Trump can announce that he is running for reelection in 2024 giving him 10 years in office and an expected 8 years of DeSantis.
Someone has been in the cow pie mushrooms again.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 08:09 AM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I look for Governor DeSantis to be strong in the '23-'24 primary events. He has the fundamental it-er-dun attitude of Mr. Trump, but with the civility we all would hope for in a president. If I were voting in one of the screw-ball, ranked voting schemes, I'd defiantly have Mr. Trump in the rotation, but not as first choice. And defiantly NOT Texas Gov. Abbott!

Governor Ron DeSantis is my choice for next president.

i'd agree with that. Trump is 75 and compared to Biden at 79 at the moment it's clear to anyone except for the in DA NILE howler monkeys in this forum that Trump is by far more lucid than Biden. it's not even close. that of course could change suddenly and if Trump is president again his vp choice would of course be critical. had some event happened where Trump was not able to continue as president Pence would be far more capable than Harris is as president. Harris is an airhead giggling idiot.

would DeSantis be willing to be vp if Trump does run again? i rather doubt it, but i don't know what DeSantis's real take on his ambitions. he clearly wanted to be Governor so why would he not aspire to be President? if he does he probably wants to run for President directly rather than take the vp route then run for a possible two terms as President.

from a certain point of view that would be ideal as it locks the DemTards out of the White House for 12 straight years while Trump then DeSantis fix this fucking mess the DemTards created.

remember that Mark Cuban said Trump was a good thing for politics even if Cuban isn't a Trump supporter and as i know it not a Trump hater either. what he meant when he said that is Trump with his brash unfiltered style turned conventional politics on its ear. and it was needed. one of the largest issues with politics in the US today is that all politicians of either party will say whatever they need to get elected and then do nothing about what they promised to voters. and then there is the corruption in general and in specific the lobbyist corruption.

Trump broke that largely because he's essentially too rich to bribe and he really believes in the corruption of the swamp. it's wasn't lip service to get elected. he meant it. and he was right.

so where is DeSantis on this? he seems to be close to Trump in general on many things including border security and putting the interests of America first. also he won't tolerate any of this woke diversity nonsense as he's made clear.

if both Trump and DeSantis run for the GOP ticket for 2024 i think DeSantis has several advantages over Trump, mainly his age, surprisingly he's only 43 now, i thought he was in his early 50's until i just checked on that and he doesn't have Trump's polarizing personality. he does have Trump's overall agenda and the toughness to stay the course and get it done.

of course the leftist media will attack DeSantis in the same manner they attacked Trump and brand him some racist unwoke xenophobe, all of which is total horse shit, just as it was about Trump.

ideally i'd like to see Trump run for President with DeSantis as VP then his successor for two terms. in practical reality it's probably better overall if DeSantis wins the nomination and the White House in 2024.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women