Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60217
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35660
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-15-2010, 09:05 AM   #16
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

I've heard nothing about a blacklist and it's pretty hard to believe that any of the regular providers around would feel as though you deserved to be on one.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:09 AM   #17
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livonia View Post
(Moderator's Note: Edited out per member's request)
If this is your hobby phone, it's easy. Get another phone w/ new number. If your personal/work phone, it's much harder. You could also get another number with these, although harder. Just say you are being harassed, you don't have to go into details.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:26 AM   #18
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
(Moderator's Note: Edited out per member's request).
Having met Lily, I'm certain without fear of being contradicted that she wouldn't blacklist you over this whole contretemps. She's way too classy a lady (emphasis on lady) to have it even cross her mind.

I hate to think that we have such dicks on this forum. Hang in there, Livonia. You are not the party at fault here.

Discuss the issue with your phone provider; it's possible they have some solutions. If it came to changing your phone number, they might even waive any fees under these circumstances.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-15-2010, 09:44 AM   #19
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Discuss the issue with your phone provider; it's possible they have some solutions. If it came to changing your phone number, they might even waive any fees under these circumstances.

Cheers,

bcg
+1. I have a very LOW opinion of AT&T, so when you call, ask to speak to a Supervisor immediately. You generally get pushback from the customer service rep. Just ask the CS rep if s/he has the AUTHORITY to change your number w/o fees attached. She'll say NO, and that's when you say you want to talk to someone with that authority. It does you no good to waste your breath on someone who does not have that authority, and it wastes their time, too. You want to START with that person. And then go up the chain.

Sorry about having to notify everyone of the change of numbers. You might be able to do most of them by email.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:55 AM   #20
HSP
Valued Poster

Please pass along any information to me or any other moderator. I am here to help! I do not want this to turn into a "he-said," "she said" thing. If anyone ever receives threatening PMs through this site, likewise pass them on. There is no need for it but with that said, if you are not willing to do that then please keep it to yourself. We want EVERYONE to feel welcomed on the board but we can't help if we don't know.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:28 AM   #21
HSP
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's fine as long as he has them, but you can always pass them along to me too, x'ing out your personal information such as xxxxxx@yahoo.com. I am not into getting into ANYONES personal business and I can appreciate that and respect that but we have a thread here where I am concerned were some providers are being mentioned for being on a list. I am only here to help but at the same time I don't want to see providers being mentioned when they may or may not had anything to do with it.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:55 AM   #22
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Miss Lily, your name was on that list. I do not know the legitamacy of any of the names.
Well then I can guarantee you that the list was a total fabrication from the immature and ridiculous imagination of the sender. I've not been asked to blacklist you, nor would I ever consider it.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:57 AM   #23
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Having met Lily, I'm certain without fear of being contradicted that she wouldn't blacklist you over this whole contretemps. She's way too classy a lady (emphasis on lady) to have it even cross her mind.

Cheers,

bcg
Thanks love
Old 02-15-2010, 10:59 AM   #24
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

Stay safe!

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #25
MistyMtns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
This is sad, really sad. Hang in there man. You are a better man than me. If I had posted something on here like you did and then got this crap the handles, email addresses, would be posted here for all to see. I would forward it all to hspaperman.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:32 PM   #26
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
To be perfectly honest, I hope you realize that if your friendship with her is now in jeopardy, it probably has more to do with you complaining about her menu changes on public forum and asking her in front of everyone if she had an orgasm when you saw her--not the anonymous texts you've been getting.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:43 PM   #27
Guest022210-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 9865

No harm done. No friendships broken. I just don't want to be in the mix of ANY drama and I am sorry to have caused such in the first place. Oh, and I have no idea what this boycotting business is about. It's probably just a sham because it would only be logical for me to be on the boycott list since the drama sort of started with me and no one has said anything about it to me.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:08 PM   #28
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok Livonia...now you're gettin a teeny bit whiney. You still like Kyla and Kyla still like you. We all appreciate your openess and want you to to stay. You are not on any blacklist or we would know. Send info regarding the hater to the mods or tell him to get a life. *Bigg Huggg*
Old 02-15-2010, 01:14 PM   #29
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Leave Livonia Alone!

Hasn't Livonia been ridiculed and condemned enough!!!! I can see a lot of his personality in myself; I have felt the pain that comes through opening up to someone. While I have not been publicly inflicted the way he has, I can sympathize with sleepless nights and an aching heart. I have had people who never met me, or bothered to get to know me, dream up all sorts of evil falsehoods about me. It hurts!! I guess some pervert is getting kicks by making him feel miserable. It would be interesting to know how his phone # was revealed.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:14 PM   #30
Guest022210-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 9865

*Applause to Sadie* That was brilliant!!!!
Thread Closed