Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hey i am offended....I wear funky knee socks in MOST of my sessions...lol
{just kidding}

Tigerman...Didn't we meet at the M&G set up by Heidi??
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:40 PM   #17
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

In 1984 I walked into my first "Health Spa". A girl comes into the room the receptionist put me in and says ... "You got a hundred chickens, baby?" Being a young military guy - no, I only had about $80 bucks in my wallet and so ... she left the room.

About 1 minute later another girl comes in and asks if I have $75 bucks? Well of course and here it is ...

No kissing
No MSOG
No GFE
30 minutes IF you last that long (LOL - I was 21 so it lasted less than 10 minutes and the girl was up and gone).

Now today you can get GFE, MSOG ... and WONDERFUL company for an hour for only $300? It seems to me that the prices haven't kept up with inflation - I think $300 is a bargain.

I have seen some $300 girls and let me tell you - THEY ARE AWESOME and they are worth it. Nikki Tylor and Zada Knight ... are both women who will leave you breathless. Lisa Lyonz ... well everyone knows her absolutely stunning reputation ... Lovely Lolita ... just read her reviews but make sure you have a healthy heart before attempting it.

The job is dangerous ... difficult ... tedious ... in some ways - thankless. There are all kinds of JERKS out there in the male hobbyist world and let's not forget - LE is always a threat. It's difficult to keep a good incall without the neighbors discovering what's going on and reporting that to LE ... I don't think most guys really understand all the behind the scenes stuff a girl has to do to pull off one hour of magic for a guy.

All the girls I've seen - I hope they do well and get rich beyond their wildest dreams - I want them to be happy - the way they make me so happy!
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:41 PM   #18
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Well since its out there I brought that subject up in the men's lounge once when I started hobbying , I saw some providers asking as much as $$$$$$ an hr. on P411. I said what's offered in that session ? But also somebody is buying or they wouldn't be in business long ????
lat is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:51 PM   #19
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Arverni GETS IT! Thank you!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #20
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I'm currently single and NOT LOOKING. The way I see it is this. If I had a girlfriend -4.5 weeks in a month. At BARE MINIMUM you're going to spend $56 a week on her (I calculated that by using only 1 WEEKEND date night. $36 for dinner for two + $15 for 1 movie + $5 gas). 4.5 x 56= $252! REMEMBER, This is a BARE MINIMUM calculation. Also calculate the fact that I get no girlfriend drama. Plus, I don't have to potentially lead someone on or hurt someone's feelings who may want to become emotionally involved because right now I just want to have fun around once a month. The $250-$300 is a better deal until Mrs. Right shows up!
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:29 AM   #21
Arverni
Valued Poster

I just got a PM from a beautiful girl who's got great reviews (though not that many) and she quoted me a rate of $200 / hour and $125 for each successive hour. That's $325 for TWO HOURS with a lovely girl? That's not excessive.

Now - she does live in a more remote part of Louisiana and I think that's why she's setting her rates that low ... so ... there ARE girls out there guys if you're willing to look and drive. Don't expect to dial a girl like this up and ask her to drive to BR to meet you though! LOL.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:30 AM   #22
Budlight_Mike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

As y'all can see I don't do a lot of posting on here or anywhere else but this thread is kind of interesting. I agree with Nicolet that us "guys" don't see all of the expenditures that the providers have to keep their business operating in the style that we desire and some of us have become accustomed to. If any of you guys have been shopping for lingerie or checked into a 4 or 5 star hotel lately, you will know what I'm talking about. There is also the issue of supply and demand - take the Houston or Dallas areas for example - if you happen to live in or travel to one of these cities, you will find an abundance of beautiful providers in the 2$$ to 2.5$ range but their prices are that way simply because of the competition in these cities, yet there are still the higher priced ones and clients will pay the price if they want that particular provider. I must say though, we are very fortunate to have the beautiful ladies here in this area to choose from and I for one will never try to question their fees. However there are a few that do confuse me due to the fact that on their showcases here, they will have one price and then you check them on P411 and it is a different price so I end up just splitting the difference and hope it's correct! No one has complained yet!
Budlight_Mike is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #23
Guest051920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

You may need to find someone attracted to you and interested in sex. As the youngsters say you need a Friend With Benefits or a booty call.
Guest051920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #24
reddy938
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

One strange thing about this conversation is that when I got back into the hobby a few months ago I was surprised that there were so many providers charging only $$ or $$.5 and even some other very hot providers charging less. I seem to recall back in the ASPD days that $$$/hr was pretty standard with some at $$.5. I don't remember any less than $$, but that was probably before BP went big. That's what I seem to remember, but I can't remember shit these days anyway.
reddy938 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #25
Guest020813-03
Account Disabled

User ID: 44473
My ECCIE Reviews

When I first learned this biz the rate was $$$, there was never a discussion, the question was not asked, it is what it was. Some of the old school aspd gents could perhaps chime in. So technically there has been a rate drop, and there was none of this 30 min. SW nonsense. Should I say the SW were just that, on the street. Since the two worlds have come together, Us and them there is a tremendous amount of disrespect and bickering. Never had I seen so much disrespect from neither the ladies or the gents. It is childish how some of you guys behave. Alot of the ladies do it to, I agree, but some of you guys have no manners.
For that reason, if you see a rate increase, it is simply to cut down on initial bullshit. Anyone that knows me, understands that I am a reasonable person. And grandfather, or drop the rate once we are familiar.

Second, yes, it is a great effort to provide a safe clean place and all with all the trimmings that all of you enjoy so much. If you guys want a great comfortable experience at your lunch time convenience, then yes, a gift is needed in order to be available to provide that. I do put quite a bit of effort into this, everyday is not the best day, but I do give much concern and effort into your safety and pleasure.
Guest020813-03 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:17 PM   #26
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Like everything thing else, the internet and globalization have caused the consumer to be better able to pick and choose at the cost of the producer or provider. Just like most products, the years have past and prices are lower or the same rate due to the ability of the consumer to shop around, compare, and have a much larger selection.

The internet has taken the hobby out of the hands of agencies, pimps, B&S artists etc. (not saying they were all, just trying to make the point that now there is more info readily available.)

Now you can choose exactly what you want, by a girl who looks exactly like what you want her to look, pretty much when you want to see her. No more seedy yellow page ads, or streetwalkers, or any of the other unsafe ways to meet girls that guys had to resort to.

Basically before the internet (to me it seems) the hobby was driven by an limited supply of quality providers of which there was no real safe easy way to discover a new girl. Now though, a guy can look for what he wants...considering a nationwide and in some cases an international selection of girls. Offering a wide array of services, it is a very real cornucopia of sensual delights.

Basically if we had some "leader" who gave a "state of the hobby" address...he would probably say that the state of the hobby has never been better. Now, the providers....I would bet it all on disagreeing with that sentiment. As seen here.

Also, the feminist movement and the current society inclinations seem to make it easy to meet a woman and be having NSA sex within hours without the hoops that our fathers (and in some of our cases grandfathers) had to jump through. Women are now free to act as raunchy as guys, without any stigma being attached to her actions.

College girls through sites like SA now are much more common to have a Sugar Daddy (some at amazing rates). I see more UTR single mothers popping up looking for a few appointments a month to help make ends meet. Once again through internet sites, supply has increased. At some point like any free market, the supply is too great, meaning supply will shrink as girls no longer find the monetary reward of the hobby, which will cause demand to rise relative to supply, increasing prices again.

Or there will always be a string of young girls looking for some quick money....Seems to work for the strip club industry.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:33 AM   #27
reddy938
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I tend to agree disilene. The internet, and particularly BP has brought a lot more players into the game. Many times for the worse like Zada said. I too noticed a difference in the tone on this board compared with ASPD.
reddy938 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:32 AM   #28
Old Horn Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

I'm w/Dis. I'm also not wealthy--it's why I shop, and review, BP girls, so those on a budget, like the OP, might be able to make educated choices.
Old Horn Dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:42 AM   #29
Arverni
Valued Poster

Different strokes for different folks - I just do not want to deal with BP drama. The only girls I want to see are the ones who are in the business for the right reasons and they have their heads screwed on correctly. My NIGHTMARE is finding myself in a room with a girl who finds the activity emotionally damaging to her - but is doing it anyway because she's either forced to or is economically desperate.

It's not a business that just any girl can get into. The wonderful girls who are liberated and open minded enough to enjoy the work are the ones I want to see. They tend to be a bit more expensive and I'm good with that.

Quality over quantity. I suppose if the hobby was my only source of "fun" then I might be a bit more frugal but ... it's not.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:52 AM   #30
Brmike1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Well said Arv, my sentiments exactly.
Brmike1963 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women