Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48589
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42294
CryptKicker37203
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2014, 09:08 PM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Well, that shit just ain't right Gates. Glad you got it cleared up.

That said, I am not sure it was right for some to suggest it was tits either. Tits clearly has had issues but some people here and on TOS implying it was him when he can't defend himself and there is no evidence supporting the assertion are just doing the same thing DaOnlyOneChrissy4488 did to you. Just saying.

Not defending Tits - hell I have called him out a few times here myself for things he said. But no one, you or Tits or anyone else deserves to be wrongly accused

Now if the sick bulgarian actually did it - that is another story
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:47 PM   #17
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

It's happened before to other gents. Someone will use their handle and the lady in question won't verify he is the member he says he is.
A simple onsite PM would have avoided all the trouble. Sorry someone is trying to slander you Gates.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:50 PM   #18
Gates123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Thanks Jinny and thanks, bsquared. I appreciate that. Glad it got cleared up as well.

I do think there's a difference in assumptions. That girl called me out because she had no other reason not to think it wasn't me. In all our discussions, I've never heard of anyone using someone else's username until today, like Jinny just said.

Then you look at the comments made to her. Have you ever heard anyone speak to a woman like that besides the one person who has been kicked off both boards in part for making such comments? Now, toss on top that the fake username given was mine, the one dude who called for him to be banned in part, for being so vile?

Listen, if it wasn't him, he's been hit with one of the great scam coincidences in hooker board history. I guess I can compare it to this. If Ray Rice's wife or Chris Brown's girlfriend came out next week and said she was punched, do you think they would get the benefit of the doubt or do you think they'd had already lost their credibility because they'd be seen as repeat offenders?

Maybe it was him. Maybe it wasn't. But, it sure does walk like a duck and quack like a duck. And when you're the person on the other end who gets a PM to check TOS because of such a post, it's jarring. And it doesn't take long to begin making some reasonable assumptions.

Who knows? It just sucks when you want to have fun, bust balls and yuk it up and you get pulled into something that could have had more serious consequences.
Gates123 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:04 AM   #19
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Fuck tatas, you were slandered wrongly, and nothing was done to the person who did it.

What have the mods over there done for you, and then, what punishment did SHE get for using your handle, and goat fucking your reputation????
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:04 AM   #20
Gates123
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Fuck tatas, you were slandered wrongly, and nothing was done to the person who did it. What have the mods over there done for you, and then, what punishment did SHE get for using your handle, and goat fucking your reputation????
Devo; The only handle the original poster used to goat fuck anyone's reputation was mine. Any comments involving him are based on reasonable assumptions. How could they not be? We know of nobody else who speaks to women like that and we only know of one person who would have enough of a hard on with me to use my handle to try to goat fuck my reputation. Like I said, it would be one of the great coincidences in hooker board history.

With that said, if you have any information to share that makes you think, as you say, he was "slandered wrongly," please let me know. I will be the first to share it, post it and stand up against assumptions that have been made.

Tits should feel good to have someone stand up for him, even with the overwhelming set of circumstances. Of all the dudes who know my reputation around here, I would have appreciated the same sort of defense. I'm greatly appreciative to those few that did.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:17 AM   #21
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Dude, read closer, YOU were slandered wrongly, what I am saying is that the provider who outed you incorrectly, should have been punished or at least warned publicly about doing that.

The mods/admins just let it go by without any interaction, and that is just not correct, I mean, if you were the person that she thought she was talking about, she should have contacted staff, and let them address it to you privately, and then allowed the alert to go forth if needed.

I just think, there will providers who have read that alert, and will still be extra careful with you, just because you were pointed out, guilty or not.

As for Tatas, its all speculation, unless you or her have proof, its pointless.

Fact is, If someone knowledgable with the board wanted to bust tatas balls, he would have used your name, and done the very same thing.

There are more scumbags out there than tatas, count on it.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:23 AM   #22
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Devo, she won't be punished for slandering Gates. Probably rewarded due to the fact he is an eccie degenerate. If Chrissy had accused Robroy J1M waverider or any other HSH the thread would of been deleted in minutes and warning points issued.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:30 AM   #23
Gates123
Valued Poster

Thanks for the clarification, Devo. I appreciate that.

I'm sure there are many more scumbags, but we all know this is one big heap of coincidence and circumstances. People make their assumptions, just like they do all day long on cable news and forums of all types. Like I said, I'm more than willing to stand up for Tits if someone can give me a reason to. But, it is his previous behavior and use of very similar language that makes him unable to defend himself.

As for the mods, they could remove any reference to his name if they wish. However, I asked for the post not to be deleted to save my reputation. I felt sunlight would the best disinfectant in case it happens again.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:24 PM   #24
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 97

For those of us who haven't been to Indys lately, what finally happened? Who is that Chrissy girl, and why did she pick Gates? Is i ton that thread?
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 07:53 PM   #25
Gates123
Valued Poster

She apologized. I accepted. She thought it was me because that was the handle she was given via text. She didn't know to confirm the handle via PM. If she had, she'd had realized it was someone wanting to fuck with me.

Someone who knows Tits PMd me in his defense that it wasn't him. Everyone can take that into consideration.

However, I also received a PM that the girl who started this on TOS was the same girl Tits was talking about in the thread that got him banned from here. I guess that can be taken into consideration as we'll.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1137545

Regardless, not cool for anyone involved. I need another self-imposed vacation. As AG says; "Come for the hookers. Stay for the drama."
Old 09-10-2014, 08:39 PM   #26
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Gates - I see how you and others could jump to conclusions that Tits was the offender, just like Chrissy jumped to the conclusion you were. My point though is it is very easy for someone who has read either board to write like Tits does and make it appear like him. Just like it was easy for whoever did this to find a newbie and give your handle.

And yes, you stopped posting on this board for a while because of Tits - but you weren't the only one who were critical of him here. There are several others he went back and forth with far more often and contentiously than he did with you

the real issue is what Devo and BSer noted

Glad you got your piece resolved though
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #27
BSer
Account Disabled

I don't think it was tits either, I stay in email contact with him

Also there is another guy been around for years and harasses ladies this way all the time. He doesn't post and god knows who he is. Changes numbers all the time never let's on his actual handle. But from what other ladies have told me sounds like the same guy all these years
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:39 PM   #28
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Has anyone given any thought that the possibilities are 2???

Some complete asshole, that gets off on abusing someone.......or........

LE - trying to stir shit up, and getting someone to make a mistake??

Just sayin'
rebusknebus is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:49 PM   #29
BSer
Account Disabled

I'm still pissed they are allowing that thread to stay, can't call a hooker fat on Indys without the entire thread being deleted. However a fat Ho can falsely accuse a client of wrong doing.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:38 PM   #30
Gates123
Valued Poster

I asked for the thread to stay up. If that girl hadn't been so public, but had been more UTR about who she thought was me and had only posted in the Powder Room, my reputation would have been shot. And we can yuk it up about that, but nobody wants to be attached to behavior that's not just ugly, but menacing and threatening, which that message was in its final sentence. With the thread in the open, that possibility doesn't exist.

I think I've been measured on my approach to putting blame on Tits. But, it certainly would seem reasonable that the two people involved was one of dudes most vocal about his tone and the girl involved was the one associated with him being banned. With those factors, you would have to agree that Tits was just hit with either the greatest set of coincidences of blame you could ever imagine or that someone who can't properly form a sentence orchestrated to involve Tits and I in a scandal that involved the person Tits spoke of to get him banned.

Anyhow, it could be the latter. And if anyone can help dig Tits out of this, they should share it. As vile as Tits was, I can't recall him showing a propensity toward threatening behavior as was in the last sentence or two in that message to her. In fact, although he didn't seem to have the ability to apologize, Tits did at times try to defuse the shit he stirred up a few times. That's the best I can say in his defense.

Let's just hope this is the end of it. And if Tits has the opportunity to return, that he can find a way to become a bit more measured and a bit less vicious in the way he speaks to and about women, so he can rebuild his persona enough that if something does happen again in the future, that he has the ability to defend himself.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women