Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41238
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2014, 12:47 PM   #16
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default well

#1 CHARLOTTE WAS NOT USING ANGELA'S PHOTOS!!

Bambino was just trying to find someone to fight with..
So he lied...fabricated a story...end of story.

Everyone knows these losers cannot afford us anyways..so they have to make up something to seem important, and when you have envy you try to destroy.

What is pathetic is these So called men are old and yet they have to bash and hate on women to make themselves feel better about what they cannot have.

I'm not playing into it,, but BLU and I did have a convo about the childish Bitches who try to LIE to look important...(not to mention the suck up providers who try to befriend them) we had a nice talk about all of you and who you are,, people send us names and descriptions of you all and support for being the terrific providers that we are.. grow up..find something other than providers to talk about, You really do not get it do you all.. you have severely RUINED ALL BOARDS in Pittsburgh,, Sad really..

Seems like Tatas wore off on you children... you are trying hard to be HIM!

I am quite surprised Angela even bothered with you miscellaneous losers, your not worth our breath!

I am completely happy without their drama,, They do not affect me in the slightest...and as someone on this board said...let them talk it sends me business!!

Carry on, but please check my schedule on my website there are some days that I am to busy to take on the clients that you send me..Grow balls little boys..your not important.

BE SURE TO SEE MY WEBSITE AND READ MY BLOG!!!
Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 04:56 PM   #17
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1006017

Fuckin crawling out from under rocks.

P.S. I have had Angela.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 04:59 PM   #18
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Fucking miss piggy looking cow. Thought she got booted from here for using fake pictures?

Btw stop calling us old men, you are older than my parents!
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:06 PM   #19
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

BSer, respect your elders! Charlotte was using fake pics in her hooker ads before we were even born.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:14 PM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl View Post
Don't you know they're fishing for crazy and now just you got caught on their line?

Uh-oh.... CharlieGirl is on to us.... Quick, someone reel them in!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:25 PM   #21
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Since 7 people posted before Angela...which three was she calling out? I wanna know who the spreaders of panic are
Old 09-02-2014, 05:29 PM   #22
BSer
Account Disabled

Widespread panic is what ensues when CC bends over. Yikes!
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 06:52 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Blu View Post
And what is wrong with Backpage? I have met some of my best clients through Backpage.

Besides if you didn't use it then how would you know that Charlotte and I were posting there in first place?
Who fucking gives a shit anyway? Seriously ? Except the bitter , resentful , hate breeding momma boys such as yourselves ?
When the three of you can dress yourselves without poking one anothers eyes out. We may find a reason to give your posts some sort of validity. I guess in this case i did .

This unnessary blasting of me and others of whom I'm sure you have butted heads with. Is just uncalled for. You find no resolve in badgering us privately so you run to the first bitch board that will listen , and trash us publicly, because BABY didn't get his way...... well boo fucking hoo!!! . Let's address the issue straight on shall we! This isnt about Backpage! This is Fucking Personal ! Anyone with a IQ over 40 can see that!

In case you didn't get the news flash ! Fucking N0 ONE cares about this dumb shit anyway! ...... Except ! The little whiny ass bitch boys and girls who are always complaining about the stupidest shit anyway! The only reason I'm responding now is because of the wide spread panic you three inject into the masses.
What the masses fail to realize is that everything on this board and other boards alike . Is that it's all just a bunch of PIMP propaganda at the end of the day . If you don't suck up to the board administrators and the posting big shots and their little friends and other kiss asses . You will be lucky if one will piss on you if you're on fire in the middle of the street! But they'll badger the hell out of you publicly until you finally just say " Enough is Enough ! " ...and speak up or commit suicide like one poor girl did..

And please don't give us some song and dance about how you are just looking out for the community !
That tired , redundant , & good natured community servants bit is pretty transparent , and wearing paper thin , and it's just plain obvious that's it's a bunch of Bullshit ! Your lack of intent and desire to stir about anything that is positive , good , or uplifting has become predictable, if not expected . Which unfortunately bares a reflection of weak character and nature with in this boards administrative staff. I do not understand why they continue to allow these social terrorists to carry on in the manner in which they do . Even freedom of speech has limitations, especially if it is harmful , threatening, or just a big fat lie! I think the lines have definitely been crossed and the lack of supervision in these instants is pathetic.

i'm fucking done .........i can't believe i wasted this much time deliberating a issue that should be crystal clear to those of whom frequent this board and can read between the lines. Perhaps my faith in humanity has impaired my sight.

i will be amazed if this even gets posted
Do you really want that fraud to post your pics? Really?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:06 PM   #24
BSer
Account Disabled

Bambino you liar & fabricator
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:43 PM   #25
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Now now children play nice.
Pics are not fake, they are real to somebody.
Fake pics are not actually pics but a fabrication of pixels to create the illusion of a pic.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:35 PM   #26
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You're so busy and their so not worth your breath but yet you wrote a 3 paragraph response?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
I'm not playing into it,, but BLU and I did have a convo about the childish Bitches who try to LIE to look important...(not to mention the suck up providers who try to befriend them) we had a nice talk about all of you and who you are,, people send us names and descriptions of you all and support for being the terrific providers that we are.. grow up..find something other than providers to talk about, You really do not get it do you all.. you have severely RUINED ALL BOARDS in Pittsburgh,, Sad really..

Seems like Tatas wore off on you children... you are trying hard to be HIM!

I am quite surprised Angela even bothered with you miscellaneous losers, your not worth our breath!

I am completely happy without their drama,, They do not affect me in the slightest...and as someone on this board said...let them talk it sends me business!!

Carry on, but please check my schedule on my website there are some days that I am to busy to take on the clients that you send me..Grow balls little boys..your not important.
Yea you just took their bait, hook, line and sinker.. SMDH
I am still waiting on the link.to said atrocity as well.though. Might be a while though cause Bambino is technologically challenged..

Maybe you had Angela's permission to use the pics? Maybe you're doing duos?
I dunno and I don't really care about all that.....
What I am curious about is why you're collecting people's names and descriptions? Are you in danger or peril where this info would be relevant? I mean if these guys aren't your cup of tea ( would be clients), as you always say so eloquently, then why would you need all that ? And dam where do find all the time to do all this research if you are so dam busy with all these clients that are flocking to you in waves due to these threADS? Do you sleep? or are you one of those ones who needs her cell phone bill paid in the middle of the night too? Just curious and trying to understand a little better.
TheeCharlieGirl is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:42 PM   #27
BSer
Account Disabled

Collecting info on men with no interest in ever seeing you?

That's a danger to the hobby and the community! Please retire and work as a stunt double in the Austin powers movies... FAT bastard.

I got to go i am too busy for all this I got 15 2hr dates tonight and my rates are the highest in Pittsburgh. I am pittsburghs go to gigilo. Wait someone just asked to book with me. I'll have to tell her i have no free time until 2018......
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:44 PM   #28
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Uh-oh.... CharlieGirl is on to us.... Quick, someone reel them in!

A few lil birdies told me.
TheeCharlieGirl is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:53 PM   #29
BSer
Account Disabled

"Can't afford you" ?

Are you really that delusional. Most men you couldn't pay them enough to fuck you. I would need at least 5 zeros after a digit just to keep from vomiting.

Where is that actual picture of you? Make that your avatar, even silver ain't interested
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:57 PM   #30
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ha

The responses to Angela's and my responses were all the proof we needed to make our points valid..Childish and immature idiots!!

When mobbed by a bunch of clowns,
go for the jugglar!!

Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women