Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42376
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2010, 07:00 PM   #16
defroy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

but I carry an enhanced phone with me so net follows
defroy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:02 PM   #17
tkdbf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by defroy View Post
yes but with something like an ipod their are more wifi in the area
Couldn't you just use the other wifi's from the pc?
tkdbf is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:40 PM   #18
defroy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

you got me ipod touch was just another option
defroy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:42 PM   #19
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbig2284 View Post
Yep they have been doing it more and more. Especially in more known for having providers. The company I work for has been doing it for a while now. They even got the adult section on cl blocked... but they didn't do the bp section yet...thank god... cause I spend 70 % percent of my workday window shopping for providers to try

[Assuming you don't work for a hotel, and then even so]

Rule #1 (or maybe 2 or 3 ) of security -- Never use your employer's computer or network for access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
This is why I travel with my Sprint PCS card. Plug it in anywhere and don't have to leave footprints on hotel network.

Lina
Good answer. A number of competitors that offer a 3G or 4G connection. Bypass the hotel altogether. (& save 10 bucks if they are charging)
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:02 PM   #20
turbo-dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I guess I need to figure out how to tether my blackberry to my notebook for internet access. Just in case this situation arises...
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:28 AM   #21
clarkkentglasses
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

verizon and virgin mobile do pay as you go mobile internet access. Or try and download tor to your pc. tor will let you bypass whatever blocks the hotel puts on their internet but your connection speed will be slower.
clarkkentglasses is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:08 AM   #22
cajunbear333
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo-dog View Post
I guess I need to figure out how to tether my blackberry to my notebook for internet access. Just in case this situation arises...
let me know what you find out on this as I have tried to tether my blackberry to my computer without success. (at&t) and I would be very happy to do this in several situations i have found myself in.
cajunbear333 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:27 AM   #23
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Just out of curiosity. . .

Was this free internet access, or was your room also charged a daily rate?

I would be extra pissed if I was charged a fee and could not log on to check my PMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmanlou View Post
I travel quite a bit and have never had a motel/hotel have a block on adult sites when I use their network in my room. Tonight I am staying in a new hotel that is using "vation networksinc." as thier ISP. If I try to go to sites like P411 I get a message stating that the site is an identified adult site and is blocked.

Are the rest of you starting to run into this when you travel? It is really cramping my provider search while I am in this area.

I hope more places don't go to this type of format.

I wish I knew how to tell if the hotel/motel some type of blocking in place before I get the room.

I would appreciate insights from others that travel and hobby (providers and guys too)
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:13 AM   #24
MuffDVR
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default something to help....

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo-dog View Post

this may help everyone, go to junefabrics.com and you can download pdanet , its free to use, but the purchase of 20 bucks gets u unlimited broadband acess, no other fees apply if u have a data package on your cell phone, there are applications for your Blackberry there Turbo, it works for tethering almost any smart or pda type phone. Its a quick easy install and download and then ur on the net anywhere just like a data card from your wireless carrier without the bills and can still talk on ur cell when using it.
MuffDVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #25
Ziel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I have had to deal with internet censorship alot working some places. Most of the time it was outside the US, but I see the US is starting to do it also. I got sick and just setup a cheap computer at home and created a VPN and tunnel. So I just remote into my computer at home so surf the web, and bam no blocked sites no footprints on other people networks.
Ziel is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:48 AM   #26
cajunbear333
Gaining Momentum

Ziel that is a very interesting approach and might would work well for me when I'm working. Places I work there is no cell coverage but but could use personal laptop to connect to home computer. How do you set that up?

MuffDVR- going check into that for other situations now, thanks
Old 05-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #27
tkdbf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

One program that allows remote access is called teamviewer. It's free for personal use and supposedly works well. I've never tried it but have talked to others that have. Just need to install the software off their site onto both computers.
tkdbf is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #28
cajunbear333
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDVR View Post
this may help everyone, go to junefabrics.com and you can download pdanet , its free to use, but the purchase of 20 bucks gets u unlimited broadband acess, no other fees apply if u have a data package on your cell phone, there are applications for your Blackberry there Turbo, it works for tethering almost any smart or pda type phone. Its a quick easy install and download and then ur on the net anywhere just like a data card from your wireless carrier without the bills and can still talk on ur cell when using it.
junefabrics pdanet works! Only thing is to remember what service your with and if you have 3G coverage or not. I just installed this and it works but is terribly slow on AT&T edge network lol.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #29
sandmanlou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Anonone, Internet access was included in the room rate. The motel was a high in motel which was very disappointing.
sandmanlou is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women