Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162455
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35785
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2014, 10:55 AM   #16
surfindick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
Well fuck. Rude sells papers. Danger is another story. I mean calling out a NCNS whiner in coed for stepping in his own shit and them making a public case for himself out of it is one thing. Raging on someone foe being one of those bannable words is another. I have the points history to support this. Several of us rode PrettyFuckingMarvelous like a grocery store pony every time he popped stooped out of his cakehole. But that is a far cry from some of the truly vitriolic bullshit gets spewed by the nut case crowd. And even then, not all spewing nutcases are banned or even pointed. It's not about behavior as often as it is about politics
In my very humble opinion, I think it's more about the ability of a person to manage their point totals and not allow their emotions to interfere with letting some points expire prior to expressing their feelings in a verbal manner. Then we also have the members who take a great deal of pride in pulling chains until the inevitable happens and they experience yet another well earned short vacation some where in the matrix.
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:01 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

None of this would have happened if she would post taint photos. The taint is a unifier... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:20 PM   #18
surfindick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
None of this would have happened if she would post taint photos. The taint is a unifier... ijs.
Yep, that too
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:48 AM   #19
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I'm still of the opinion that people banned should have attached to their signature the dates and reason for banning. It would carry out in their history, and easy to pinpoint.

I'm against life-time banning because they just change internet providers or use a VPN service and come back with another handle. But tag their signature with their offenses.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 08:45 AM   #20
sparrow1122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

^^^^ especially if it is a reason that was dangerous to a member.
sparrow1122 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 04:41 AM   #21
andymarksman
Valued Poster

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=75

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=80

Just wondering why Jules Jaguar isn't banned as well? She started the outburst on Tara and Tara returned the favor in kind. The languages used by both were almost identical. One would have to assume Jules was likely more culpable for she has deliberately perpetrated this confrontation, knowing very well Tara wouldn't and couldn't back down on this one.

However, Tara did violate the forum guideline and got herself banned as the result, fair and square. One would have argued had she kept her mouth shut or not responded to Jules in like manner, she would still be around. Yes, she could have swallowed her pride, but at what cost? Could she really afford to let Jules Jaguar challenge her "manhood" in such offensive manner and get away with it? If so, she's finished on this board, for she will be forever ridiculed by her detractors as a weakling (of course they won't say it openly.) What would you have done if you were Tara? You be the judge!
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 05:45 AM   #22
The Proper Stranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm sure Jules earned some points as well. I RTM'd all off topic catty posts in that thread after I said I would. I would bet, however, that Tara had more points going into the confrontation, and was closer to the ban point beforehand. I also know that Tara has done a few point worthy things lately that aren't visible on the main board (my comments in that thread got me two abusive PMs from her, for example), so the fight apparent to the rest of the world isn't the whole story when it comes to Tara being a vindictive idiot.

As for the "standing up for herself" argument, sometimes it's better to let things slide off of you. Not all fights are worth fighting. And if your answer to someone flinging shit at you is to take a crap in your hands and fling back whatever small portion of it you manage to not smear on yourself while clumsily balling it up, then you are a vindictive idiot.
The Proper Stranger is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 06:11 AM   #23
Lusty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Just wondering why Jules Jaguar isn't banned as well?
Just wondering why you even care since you've only been on the board a few weeks. hmmm...

Seems pretty clear that Jules was sticking up for a friend in need which is what that thread was about. While her choice of words may not have been the best, we can all only hope we have a friend like Jules should we need it.

I have no way of knowing but I also suspect Jules was probably pointed. Proper Stranger and surfindick have most likely hit the nail on the head. Tara's point accumulation reached the banning point again.

SweaterPuppies, PLEASE come back soon. Miss you bunches!!!
Lusty is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:11 AM   #24
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Co-ed is worthless without Sweaterpuppies and Tara Evans.
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:18 AM   #25
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Shep is so right.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:52 AM   #26
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Just wondering why Jules Jaguar isn't banned as well?
Probably because Jules doesn't relentlessly threaten and harass others via the pm system, text or phone calls. Proper Stranger is dead on about the behind the scenes stuff that Tara does. I look forward to the hateful and threatening texts I will no doubt get just for posting this, but I felt compelled to answer your question based on my own personal experience.

Sweaterpuppies is definitely entertaining. Tara is quite a bit more though.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:02 AM   #27
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Haha SweaterPuppies don't forget about those private browsers, shoot me a pm when you're up!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:19 AM   #28
NYr
You Never Really Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
Co-ed is worthless without Sweaterpuppies and Tara Evans.
There will be others to come and go....only a matter of time. One thing you learn being the hobby long enough is that all things are cyclical.
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:25 AM   #29
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Sweater puppies and Tara have a lot of entertainment value. This sight is boring without them. I miss Tara.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:54 AM   #30
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
Sweater puppies and Tara have a lot of entertainment value. This sight is boring without them. I miss Tara.
Not even close to being the same. I find Sweater Puppies's sarcasm entertaining but that exchange with Jules was pure ghetto. That is a complete turnoff for me and I doubt that I am alone.
EZ. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women