Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41716
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2012, 06:59 AM   #16
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by buysellhd View Post
I personally am not a fan of tat's. I am a HUGE fan of fake boobs! My last two girlfriends had them and I did not encourage them either way to get them. Well, inside my head I did. It is a choice for you Destiny. There are good/bad doctors and my last one had the best shape/feel to them!! The one thing I have heard is that some girls wish they went bigger the first time. I don't know you, but if you want them, I think you will like them. I pretty much only go for the fake boob girls at the strip clubs. I have a friend (only a friend) who strips and the fake boobs give her more business than when she didn't have any. There are forums out on the internet that talk about people who want them asking for advice. I can look up the doctor if you want as I don't recall his name.

You might here guys say nooooo, but I bet they are the first ones to look when they see a hottie and a cropped shirt showing them off.

Good luck in your decision.
I'm only looking becuase I'm playing the Real or Fake game.

It is too each their own and I probably love the site of huge boobs when I was a baby (had a wet nurse) but now I'm grown up and I'd rather see itty bitty titties that DD, especially if they are fake.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #17
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

I want them to help give me a little more confidence. I would love to have more business, however that is not why I want to get them. I just don't want to lose anyone over it.. If i did find some more friends because of them that would be good too though! lol
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #18
Guest012814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

I like tattoos on a girl. Some fishnets, dark eye make-up, deep red lipstick and some tattoos on a girl screams sex to me. It gives her that dark edgy look...a tattoo'd girl always makes me wonder just how adventurous, enthusiastic, energetic and dirty she'll be in bed. The most fun, dirty sex I've ever had is with a tattoo'd girl.
Fake boobs don't do it for me. Most just look cartoonish to me. I'd always prefer the real deal, even if they are small.
Guest012814 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #19
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny_j32 View Post
I want them to help give me a little more confidence. I would love to have more business, however that is not why I want to get them. I just don't want to lose anyone over it.. If i did find some more friends because of them that would be good too though! lol
You don't need tits when you have an ass like that. :-)

Seriously though, if your C cup stats are accurate then I don't think your boobs are limiting your business. It is probably the services you offer. I don't want to beat a dead horse cause I have already asked and it is your decision, but a girl that limits her services to everything covered may limit their clientele to around 30% of whats out there. A lot of guys see that and don't give a girl a second look. Some guys just go for the BJ, and if if is covered they just won't bother at all.

Tats are cool, I don't have any and probably never would but I like the colorful artsy ones that are well done.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:23 AM   #20
cynic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

As with anything, don't go overboard.

If you have a small frame, don't get DD cups installed. As for ink, I heard once that "tattoos on women should be discovered, not displayed" and feel that is a great statement. Not only applicable for women either. I have always felt that tattoos should have a couple rules: 1) No names except mother and children...everyone else is temporary, but Mom and kids are forever; 2) Get no tattoos that you would not be willing to show your grandmother or your grandkids, design or location.

Personally, I find excess to be a turnoff, be it too large of fake tits, too many or too large of tattoos, too overweight, too underweight, too much makeup, etc.
cynic is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #21
bartipero
Valued Poster

I'd have to say I agree with Roy and Cynic, too. You look fine to me, and as Roy says if the stats are correct no kissing and bb are a common limiter to many as intimacy is an indicated trait lots of guys like, too. Cynic quotes the idea of Thoreau--less is more.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:04 PM   #22
britneyboobiesxoxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99336
My ECCIE Reviews

I looove tattoos...I think they can be beautiful, as long as a talented, and qualified artist does your work!
britneyboobiesxoxo is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:14 PM   #23
NEthing4fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I like women.
If you do/don't have tat's or man mades because it's your choice to do so, I think that's sexy in itself.

Self confidence is sexy.
NEthing4fun is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #24
Augustknight
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 143896
My ECCIE Reviews

well I have fake boobs and i
Augustknight is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #25
stacy in kc
Account Disabled

User ID: 19502
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had fake boobs for ten years. My surgery did not leave scars and I didn't lose any sensitivity. Still very responsive. Also have tattoos but they are not very noticeable, I have seen clients several times before noticing. I really don't like tattoos but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Love the boobs though, well worth the money, excellent doctor.
stacy in kc is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #26
b.daddy51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I can personally testify that Stacy in KC has one of the best, if not the best, set of man-mades I have ever seen. Beautiful in every regard. I think "flawless" describes them breast ... I mean best.
b.daddy51 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #27
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy in kc View Post
I have had fake boobs for ten years. My surgery did not leave scars and I didn't lose any sensitivity. Still very responsive. Also have tattoos but they are not very noticeable, I have seen clients several times before noticing. I really don't like tattoos but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Love the boobs though, well worth the money, excellent doctor.
hey stacy would you mind sending me the info on the doctor you used? id like to check into it
Old 11-26-2012, 06:15 PM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Might check with Kimmy on the downside also...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:55 PM   #29
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Might check with Kimmy on the downside also...
thanks!
Old 11-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #30
FLA
Valued Poster

Yours are perfect, don't change a thing!
FLA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women