Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60873
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #16
Willow Breeze
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 152631
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love this idea. I need to find a short skirt.
Willow Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

So do I.

Her m&g rate should be her hourly rate. The m&g will likely take over one hour, plus travel time. Time is a precious commodity. It would be easier to do simple research on the lady and book an appointment, one can get a good idea if the two will mesh by simple research.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:50 AM   #18
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

However, "simple" research is not always so "simple". And far from complete. If I am going to spend double my normal budget on a gal, I want to make sure it will be worth it. Nothing beats face to face to determine chemistery. Even then, its not a sure thing.

But, this is not a thread on should there be personal pre-session meetings. Its simply an idea on how to make it doable and fair to those who wish to do so. Keep in mind ladies, one of the benifits of doing this is you get something no matter what. And, if a guy has made a deposit on a session, or what ever you want to call it, he is far more likley to follow through as he already has invested his money. If your a guy or gal willing to consider doing this kind of meeting, then I see this as a win - win. There are a number of mays to modify it to your circumstances.

I hope it at least gets you thinking about how to do this. Anything that can bring a seller and buyer together is a good thing to at least consider. Having a plan in place is far bettter than just responding off the hip. When you are a seller and demand is high, you can do what you want. But, when times are tougher, the sellers who can adapt and find new ways to meet customer demands will capture more business than those who do not.

Best wishes to everyone. Hopefully, my meeting with the provider in question will lead to the fuck of my life. I sure hope so!!!
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:50 AM   #19
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

A couple of thoughts:

The offer is more appealing if you offer to drive to her part of town, either near her home or near her incall, as charming as you think it is to offer drinks at a trendy bar she has to drive 40 minutes to get to

Be understanding about a cancellation if she gets an offer for a regular session. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. (Un pajaro en mano vale mas que ciento volando!)
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #20
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

As always Honey, you are wise.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #21
EmilyEzzell
Marco......Polo.....

User ID: 98952
My ECCIE Reviews

Amen to what HoneyRose posted

Each lady has different circumstances which effect whether she would consider doing this or not. For example, A lady may have kids, a real life job, Real life friendships to nurture, etc. Throw in gents who want to meet her for drinks for free or by giving her a deposit. This type of lady is going with the bird in hand (like HoneyRose mentioned.) Like Pyramider said...time is money, especially to this type of lady.

Other ladies have more free time and available to meet with no time constraints.

OBSG, Your scenario will work for some ladies. Other options would be to get a group of people together. Ladies and Gents to meet and mingle. It's an opportunity for a gent to see if he clicks with a lady. A lady would be mingling with more than one gent (marketing herself). This may be valuable time she is willing to give.
This was mentioned in another thread on M & G's. It's time consuming for anyone to step up and start one of these functions. The people in that other thread would be a place to start. The desire has been expressed.
Just another option
EmilyEzzell is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:26 PM   #22
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell View Post
Amen to what HoneyRose posted

Each lady has different circumstances which effect whether she would consider doing this or not. For example, A lady may have kids, a real life job, Real life friendships to nurture, etc. Throw in gents who want to meet her for drinks for free or by giving her a deposit. This type of lady is going with the bird in hand (like HoneyRose mentioned.) Like Pyramider said...time is money, especially to this type of lady.

Other ladies have more free time and available to meet with no time constraints.

OBSG, Your scenario will work for some ladies. Other options would be to get a group of people together. Ladies and Gents to meet and mingle. It's an opportunity for a gent to see if he clicks with a lady. A lady would be mingling with more than one gent (marketing herself). This may be valuable time she is willing to give.
This was mentioned in another thread on M & G's. It's time consuming for anyone to step up and start one of these functions. The people in that other thread would be a place to start. The desire has been expressed.
Just another option
I agree with everything Emily said. But the group of people mingling...hmmmm, I get many invites for that, but I haven't had interest to come. That means I will be seen in person by many people. I'd rather meet one on one for discretion purpose...but that is just my personal opinion.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:14 PM   #23
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

I would suggest to anyone inclined to such an endeavor, an insistence of a taxi service, some folks among us disregard discretion.
SweetAterPie is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:33 PM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
However, "simple" research is not always so "simple". And far from complete. If I am going to spend double my normal budget on a gal, I want to make sure it will be worth it. Nothing beats face to face to determine chemistery. Even then, its not a sure thing.

Please, if one does some research you can get the read on so many ladies.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #25
Roguejet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

There you go! Take his $50 (or so), bore the hell out of him as fast as you can, and leave! I'm dying to meet you!
Roguejet is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #26
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

This is so true, But not always and not on all ladies. I have a way of doing thngs that has proven very successfull for me. Why would I want to change that? You do things your way and I will do mine my way. Why would you crittize someone elses way of screening women? I don't see why some of you wasted your time posting on the thread as you added nothing to the topic of how to make meetings like this work. I know I would like to know how some of you decide who to see. Not that I would change the way I do things, but you never know what tips you can pick up along the way. And things to avoid as well.

I have done this or something like it many times and have never been dissappointed with the session when it took place later. Not once. OTOH, when I don't follow my process before seeing a lady, I have a much lower success rate of being happy with the results.

Again, this is not a thread on should these kinds of meetings be done. If you want to discuss that, please do so . In your own thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Please, if one does some research you can get the read on so many ladies.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:00 AM   #27
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Vs. charging for a meet and greet... why not just skype?
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:56 AM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
This is so true, But not always and not on all ladies. I have a way of doing thngs that has proven very successfull for me. Why would I want to change that? You do things your way and I will do mine my way. Why would you crittize someone elses way of screening women? I don't see why some of you wasted your time posting on the thread as you added nothing to the topic of how to make meetings like this work. I know I would like to know how some of you decide who to see. Not that I would change the way I do things, but you never know what tips you can pick up along the way. And things to avoid as well.

I have done this or something like it many times and have never been dissappointed with the session when it took place later. Not once. OTOH, when I don't follow my process before seeing a lady, I have a much lower success rate of being happy with the results.

Again, this is not a thread on should these kinds of meetings be done. If you want to discuss that, please do so . In your own thread.
If its a proven method why are you asking about it? I thinck it's obvious what you are doing. You are seeking free time , or severely discounted time from the lady. Just pay her rate and do a dinner date because that is whet you are seeking.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:59 AM   #29
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I love meet and greets, but not for the purpose of the hobbyist holding a big discount ticket over my head! Its a big turn-off even before we get BCD. If he shows me respect, I show him respect. We shouldn't have to demand anything of each other!

Otherwise, I don't expect a gentlemen to pay me for my time. I am a single young woman w/o kids, so my time really isn't that valuable (unless you contact me before Exam day!). I am very appreciate of going out to dinner and returning with a bit of gas money (It takes aprox. $45 to fill up my tank) and knowing that I got to meet a very sweet guy.

That alone leaves a great first impression for me to remember once I get him BCD....
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:38 AM   #30
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Did you actualy read the first post? I am not asking about it. I put it out there as a way to meet a need several guys have expressed desire in. Its amazing what you will understand if you actualy take time to read and understand. I have no beef with you pyramider. I enjoy a lot of your posts. But don't assume you know what I am trying to do. You'r wrong. Why would you care if I want to do things this way? And others have expressed the deisre to do the exact same thing. You may have no desire to do thngs this way. Great. More power to you.

Prehaps a little clarification will help you understand. These are typicaly short. 10-15 minutes. Maybe 1/2 hour. Though I did have one go over 4 hours. If we are enjoying each others company and the lady wishes to streach out the meeting then I am fine with that. Her choice. I always let the lady know she can cancel if she needs to for any reason. Heck, most of the ladies I have met this way did not charge me a dime for the meeting. They enjoyed the company, the drinks and maybe a meal. There is no session at the time. Those come later. Its not a dinner date. If I wanted that , I would schedule it that way. The only reason I offer to pay for the meeting is I want the lady to know I am not a tire kicker. I have respect for their time and energy they put into their work and don't require anything for free. Also, I have already researched the lady in question before I ever ask for a meet. We may have exchanged emails, chatted, phone calls, etc. It is not the first thing I say when I make contact. Nor do I do this with every provider. It depends on the lady and what I am looking for in a session with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
If its a proven method why are you asking about it? I thinck it's obvious what you are doing. You are seeking free time , or severely discounted time from the lady. Just pay her rate and do a dinner date because that is whet you are seeking.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women