Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163125
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42462
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36910
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2015, 10:23 AM   #16
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Dude wants to see you in person before making a decision.
Maybe he wants to see the place.
Maybe he wants to see how talkative you are or what your personality is like.
What's the harm. It could gain you a client. That's what you post threADs for isn't it?
Give him 5 minutes, don't talk about services other than massage and schedule an appointment if you're comfortable. If you aren't comfortable with him after meeting then tell him you're booked and that he should contact you for an appointment by text later. Then blow him off or whatever y'all do when you don't want to see a guy.
Tebow! Is it really that difficult? I'm not far from you if you need a "handler". I'll only take 40%. A blow job a couple times a week and a really, really good professional massage would be nice too.
Boardman has a valid point (meeting, not "handling"), and I have occasionally rendezvoused with clients beforehand for lunch or drinks or hot chocolate and gained some good regulars. I don't do that much these days, as I'm now a well-established provider with a clear policy about "meet & greets" on my website, but as someone starting out, providers have to be flexible in MANY ways.

However, I never arranged "previews" for fellows wanting "quickie" appointments. (Which I don't offer to begin with.) It wasn't/isn't a practical or economical use of time, which brings up another point...

Gentlemen need to recognize that what we ladies sell is time, first and foremost. (What happens within that time is secondary and at the choice of the buyer.) Time is our most valuable commodity, so we deserve to be compensated for it fairly, like any other professional.

I also seriously doubt that "5 minutes" of chit chat will satisfy any fellow.

Each situation is different, however, so ladies must use their best judgement.

Don't let the cat into the kitty house, however, or you'll spend all your time corralling hacked-up hairballs and shredded yarn, and then there's his catnip habit...Those little love bite marks near the nips itch.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:40 AM   #17
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
What's the harm. It could gain you a client. That's what you post threADs for isn't it?
Give him 5 minutes, don't talk about services other than massage and schedule an appointment if you're comfortable
Nah. The reason so many guys roll the dice with the BSC crowd like Jemma and Dorthy is that the downside is walking away from a couple hundred bucks, and every now and then you draw a royal flush and get a bunch of laughs and some mind boggling sex.

For the ladies, the upside is a couple hundred bucks and the downside is the grave. Ladies should ALWAYS listen to little weird vibes in their head about guys to stay away from.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:47 AM   #18
carguyf599
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Maybe I'm missing the point, but isn't that what Starbucks is for? Have a meet n greet, if her time allows, and buy the lady a cup of coffee. (not directed at the OP, directed at the dude.)
carguyf599 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:59 AM   #19
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Maybe he is one of these pussies that is worried about "discretion" Maybe he wants to check out the place to see if there is somewhere he can hide his car and crawl through the back door so nobody sees him. I have even read post where guys are scared to have their car even seen in a parking area that is shared by a spa. I know it sounds extreme but when you have a tail firmly planted between your legs, it goes with the territory.
bigbadbill969 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:02 PM   #20
Guest010216
Account Disabled

User ID: 299086
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
To "drop by" prior to a "quickie" is odd under most circumstances, but in this case, it really isn't all that suspicious.

If you are going to advertise right beneath your avatar that you are in a "Greenspoint Private office suite," expect some fellows to believe that you have a publicly accessible location bordering on commercial, and it might make some leery and inspire them to check you out first. (Most providers offering private incalls are doing it out of apartments.) I'd really change that to just "Greenspoint" or "North Houston," if I were you. Save the more precise description for your advertising, where you can explain in more depth. You don't have a Showcase, and that is a wee bit of a red flag for most gents. You aren't in BP land anymore, and ECCIE fellows have different expectations. Have you obtained Verified Provider status yet?

Sounds to me like you're operating a massage service only with limited activities, which is grand and in demand, but if so, you probably need to be crystal clear about that in said Showcase and ads, and not assume gentlemen are LE because they are being careful. 'Tis a tough climate for erotic services and their clients, these days. The morality enforcement agencies are hot for us.

(However, I still would have told him, "No, book or don't book, please, but I work by appointment and terribly sorry, I don't have time for 'walk-throughs.' ")
I will make the change thanks for all the advice honey.
Guest010216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:02 PM   #21
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I see no problem. I haven't previewed an office suite cuz I'm not going in anywho.

But I've walked in to many spas to look around before doing business there.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:03 PM   #22
Guest010216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguyf599 View Post
Maybe I'm missing the point, but isn't that what Starbucks is for? Have a meet n greet, if her time allows, and buy the lady a cup of coffee. (not directed at the OP, directed at the dude.)
Exactly I don't meet clients at Starbucks never have never will. That's why I have a safe office incall.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:04 PM   #23
Guest010216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
Sounds to me like he wanted a free meet & greet, my answer would be: uhhh, no. Does he have a handle here?

~
No handle which made my guard go up
Old 07-08-2015, 12:08 PM   #24
Guest010216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dude wants to see you in person before making a decision.
Maybe he wants to see the place.
Maybe he wants to see how talkative you are or what your personality is like.
Give him 5 minutes, don't talk about services other than massage and schedule an appointment if you're comfortable. If you aren't comfortable with him after meeting then tell him you're booked and that he should contact you for an appointment by text later. Then blow him off or whatever y'all do when you don't want to see a guy.
Tebow! Is it really that difficult? I'm not far from you if you need a "handler". I'll only take 40%. A blow job a couple times a week and a really, really good professional massage would be nice too.
boardman baby I needed a guy's perspective so thank you for the input. I've been in this business 3 years on and off I'm not new to this but usually when someone wants to meet me its on a date of some sort I don't classify my work as a date where you meet someone to see if they are worth a couple Benjamin's. I'm probably losing more money by giving them a sneak peak and rejecting a serious client but thanks for helping me see your perspective.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:09 PM   #25
Guest010216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbill969 View Post
Maybe he is one of these pussies that is worried about "discretion" Maybe he wants to check out the place to see if there is somewhere he can hide his car and crawl through the back door so nobody sees him. I have even read post where guys are scared to have their car even seen in a parking area that is shared by a spa. I know it sounds extreme but when you have a tail firmly planted between your legs, it goes with the territory.
lmao!!!
Old 07-08-2015, 12:18 PM   #26
Guest010216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
Nah. The reason so many guys roll the dice with the BSC crowd like Jemma and Dorthy is that the downside is walking away from a couple hundred bucks, and every now and then you draw a royal flush and get a bunch of laughs and some mind boggling sex.

For the ladies, the upside is a couple hundred bucks and the downside is the grave. Ladies should ALWAYS listen to little weird vibes in their head about guys to stay away from.
that downside is the reason I prefer to be udr,prefer no reviews and careful with clients like the subject of this thread....btw that royal flush is the reason I love what I do.. once in a blue moon mind boggling moments that make it all worth it happen.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:23 PM   #27
Guest010216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
Heh, he wanted a "free peek" or worse....

I'd tell him "All of my time costs money"-

IJS...
yes honey sometimes money is the only way to convince a man that you have value sad but the raw truth
Old 07-08-2015, 12:34 PM   #28
Guest010216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1427588

Chumming will often get you unwanted "junk" fish.
Yes I agree

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women