Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163126
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42464
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36910
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2015, 03:38 PM   #16
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What some of the other posters pointed out sounds reasonable; she was just reminding you about the donation since it had been a while. She probably felt safe doing so since you two had visited before. Normally, I would say stay away from anyone texting you rates, but under these circumstances, sorry, I think you overreacted, Big Lou.

In your defense, things have heated up with LE in the last 6 months, lots of stings publicized by the media. That said, it is highly improbable to a exceedingly long decimal point that a reputable, well-know provider with many reviews (and who, you said yourself, had nothing negative swirling around her) would collaborate with LE. (Whenever I've heard about that sort of entrapment, it's always been a new provider, usually a Backpage girl. Established ladies know the consequences of getting in bed with the enemy. Better to do the time for the crime.)

You could have checked her phone against her Showcase and latest ad, too, and that would have verified the number.

Just a misunderstanding in this case. Kiss and make up.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 05:51 PM   #17
Big Lou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
What some of the other posters pointed out sounds reasonable; she was just reminding you about the donation since it had been a while. She probably felt safe doing so since you two had visited before. Normally, I would say stay away from anyone texting you rates, but under these circumstances, sorry, I think you overreacted, Big Lou.

In your defense, things have heated up with LE in the last 6 months, lots of stings publicized by the media. That said, it is highly improbable to a exceedingly long decimal point that a reputable, well-know provider with many reviews (and who, you said yourself, had nothing negative swirling around her) would collaborate with LE. (Whenever I've heard about that sort of entrapment, it's always been a new provider, usually a Backpage girl. Established ladies know the consequences of getting in bed with the enemy. Better to do the time for the crime.)

You could have checked her phone against her Showcase and latest ad, too, and that would have verified the number.

Just a misunderstanding in this case. Kiss and make up.
Yeah, maybe I got a little paranoid and jumped the gun a little. My concern wasn't that she was cooperating with LE, it was more the idea that maybe she had been compromised some how. I didn't think at the time to cross check her phone number with the number listed in her reviews.

Either way, I don't regret the decision. I let the big head make the call...which more hobbyists need to do...
Big Lou is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 10:00 PM   #18
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I think you overreacted, Big Lou.
Yep
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 04:14 AM   #19
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Correct me if I'm wrong please...
By her sending cost/time text, (xxx/hhr) would only imply this is the cost of her "time" there is nothing wrong with compensating a young lady for her companionship. If anything, she would have implicated herself by the text, your arriving would have been entrapment had LEO showed up instead. No mention of sexual activity? I see nothing illegal mentioned. All this tied to the fact you had seen her before causes me to vote on the paranoid side. Thinking with the big head, perhaps overthinking it. But even the slightest chance of taking that ride downtown ain't worth it. It's been said many times here, "follow your gut" and you did without regrets. Good call. Now go back and GO GET LAID!

Hobby On
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:01 AM   #20
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Another simple thing, human error.

I am sure you are not the only potential client texting her.
I am sure you would not be her only "regular" (if you want to use that, as she has seen you before.)

It is very easy to be texting multiple people, and send the wrong info to the wrong person- it DOES happen.
Also, she may have had a rate-increase in the last 7 months, so she may have been clarifying.
You know us ladies, do give ourselves raises on occasion...

But follow your gut.... Hope if it was close to the appointment time, if she has a cancellation fee, that you set things right, ya know, after all, it WAS *your* paranoia.

And yes, they are out to get us.... lol
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:46 AM   #21
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
So, I was looking for a play date for this afternoon. I contacted a lady that I have seen once before, about 7 months ago. I texted her, she then requested a PM from here on eccie which was no problem. After cross referencing, she approved me and we set a time. Everything was all good until her last text to me.

In that last text she told me it would be xxx/HH and gave me the address. This spooked me. I pondered this then decided to cancel the appointment soley based on that last text.

She didnt mention "money" but said xxx/hh.

My issue is this. I know the rates. I read the showcase and tons of reviews. It threw me off that she mentioned a rate without me asking. As far as the address, I asked for it because i couldn't remember the exact directions to her place.

Either way, I cancelled the appt. I explained to her exactly why I cancelled. Didn't give her any bullshit excuses. She said that the she didn't mention "money" or money for service, which tempted me to go through with the appt but I stuck to my decision. I guess I'm just paranoid. One thing to be noted here is that I'm NOT a newbie. I've been in the hobby a long time...and I'm not trying to walk into a trap.

So...I don't regret my decision, but am curious to know what you other dudes would have done....

Call me paranoid, but I call that thinking with the big head and not taking that risk.
Her info should be on her showcase.... if she is changing the price she should update her showcase.

Usually I can get an idea what a lady charges from recent reviews and her showcase... if she is omitting that information in the showcase and reviews are over 6 months old then it its a guessing game....
Mr. GPop is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:47 AM   #22
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok...So, I didn't read all of the comments just a few. But I don't think she did anything abnormal. Some of you gentlemen see several different ladies and not every lady has the same gift rate. So I think maybe she was just making sure you brought the correct gift with you since it had been 7 months or so since you last saw her.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:09 AM   #23
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

I think it's probably a bit overly cautious but, as others have said, it's your risk to take so if you don't feel comfortable that's the end of it. I've felt something off before and almost not gone through with it but since the vast majority of the time I only see verified providers with recent review history I feel like the risks are fairly well mitigated.

Once during a visit to an agency I had just arrived and as I pulled into the parking area I saw 2 police suburbans drive past me and into the apartment complex through another gate. I was nervous but the gate was sort of on the other side of the complex so I went with what was most probable which is that it was unrelated. Had a great session once I shook off the nerves

Another time I saw a very new girl with only 1 questionable review and felt off because of that and also she was new so was acting strangely in communications. I asked her to meet me in the bar for a drink first which she did, and we had a great time after that.

Anyway, do whatever you feel comfortable with. The ladies do the same. I'd be willing to bet that at some point every one of them has rejected or cancelled an appointment because something spooked her or made her feel uncomfortable either about the situation or the guy. It's the nature of the beast, in the end this thing of ours is about going with your gut. No one owes anyone any apologies for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong please...
By her sending cost/time text, (xxx/hhr) would only imply this is the cost of her "time" there is nothing wrong with compensating a young lady for her companionship. If anything, she would have implicated herself by the text, your arriving would have been entrapment had LEO showed up instead. No mention of sexual activity? I see nothing illegal mentioned. All this tied to the fact you had seen her before causes me to vote on the paranoid side. Thinking with the big head, perhaps overthinking it. But even the slightest chance of taking that ride downtown ain't worth it. It's been said many times here, "follow your gut" and you did without regrets. Good call. Now go back and GO GET LAID!

Hobby On
No offense but I think you've been watching too many TV crime shows.

That's not how entrapment works. Not only that but my understanding entrapment in Texas is unlikely to succeed as a defense to prosecution except in extreme cases.

Read this article for a brief overview as to why.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:34 AM   #24
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I am overly cautious but I'd say, u bash a lady for not being clear about her rates and when she is, u get paranoid. If I was the lady, I'd never schedule with u again. In the flip side, ur gut feeling is what keeps u safe, never ignore it but also train it to be more reasonable.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 11:30 AM   #25
Big Lou
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
I am overly cautious but I'd say, u bash a lady for not being clear about her rates and when she is, u get paranoid. If I was the lady, I'd never schedule with u again. In the flip side, ur gut feeling is what keeps u safe, never ignore it but also train it to be more reasonable.
I never bashed her her about her rates. I fully understood her rate structure. That was my point. It was very obvious what her rate was and the additional info in the text wasn't nexessary. I understand why she sent it, but it was enough to spook me. Obviously I got paranoid and jumped the gun a little, but oh well, it happens.

If she doesn't schedule with me again, that's cool. I'm not mad. There are lots of ladies out there.

As far as was there enough info in the text to be entrapment...maybe there wasn't enough by the letter of the law, but in the off chance that some gung ho cops decided to put cuffs on me, it's over. The play on word defense won't work with my family and it won't explain why I was at some chicks apartment.

Thanks for the responses. I appreciate the feedback and everyone's different points of view.
Old 07-01-2015, 12:00 PM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Rather be called paranoid than locked up.
I certainly wouldn't want to "misjudge" character of folks I've never met, but..

frankly I doubt anyone who calls you paranoid on here would take your place in the jump suit down at the Harris Hilton....even for five minutes. IJS

When it's your ass, you make the decisions.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:07 PM   #27
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
I actually like it when they do that.
When it's a provider I've seen before, I actually like the confirmation as well....especially being grandfathered in at different rates with different providers, I like knowing we're both on the same page beforehand so there is no misunderstanding. But as they say around here, hobby at your own comfort level and always follow your gut.
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 02:05 PM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Big Lou is just paranoid, simple as that. Big Lou probably should lose that lady's phone number, too. It is doubtful she would see him now.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 03:37 PM   #29
Big Lou
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Big Lou is just paranoid, simple as that. Big Lou probably should lose that lady's phone number, too. It is doubtful she would see him now.
You're right. Luckily I have lots of numbers in my Rolodex!
Old 07-03-2015, 02:07 AM   #30
Houston.Epicurean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Sounds overly paranoid to me. But I think you always follow your gut. However if she showered, dressed, did the makeup, drove, or (not and) turned down other business because of your initial confirmation and then later cancelation sounds like you owe her some cancellation money. My two cents anyway.
Houston.Epicurean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women