Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2011, 12:52 AM   #16
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2iEAN9-kFY
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:36 AM   #17
Rezo
Valued Poster

wow! two wrongs not making a right in that picture. oh well, both got their pay day

that exchange with Merchant was something tho' I realize it would probably be the biggest and last mistake I'd ever make as my life would soon be over, but that is exactly the moment I would have given his ass a headbutt

stand back a few paces and talk shit to me but don't get up in my grill.
Rezo is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:38 AM   #18
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I dont follow boxing anymore and dont care for either fighters but after watching the replay the ref tells them to fight, ortiz comes over hugs mayweather, then they tap gloves as ortiz is dropping his gloves to his side, how long was mayweather supposed to wait? The ref said go, he put up with the stupid hug, what was he supposed to do? Tell ortiz "Hey dude, you know we are still fighting right?"
ImaMrCool is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:43 AM   #19
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

It has always puzzled me how each time Mayweather has a fight, people will bet against him or think he is going to lose. This guy is the best pound for pound in the business. There was no way Ortiz was going to come in and win this fight.

Soon as Pacquio, mans up wins his next fight and take all the necessary test, that will be required to fight Mayweather......he too will get his ass whipped.

I believe the only reason that fight hasn't happened between those two is becasue Pacquio was not clean and I dont believe he is clean now.

Pacquio is going to make more money fighting Mayweather than all his fights combined. It will be a good payday for him to ride into the sunset after the ass whipping Floyd will put on him.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:17 AM   #20
Satin
Valued Poster

Dammit Ike, I don't agree with you on football but agree 1000% with you on boxing. You said it perfectly.

People can talk shit all day long about " Money May" but here are the facts. He is 42-0, undefeated in 16 years, wins about 6 different weight classes and has beaten everyone put in front of him... Not only is he undefeated, noone has even knocked him DOWN let along out, and he very seldom loses rounds. He can't be hit and knows exactly what to do to win the fight..

As far as last night, yea I agree it might be "unsportsman" to do what he did, but it was LEGAL...I boxed, and the first thing they tell you is " to protect yourself at ALL times"....

As far as Pacman, he's good but overrated. Last time I checked he has 3 losses and 2 draws. ( Morales, Marquez, Sanchez,Singsurat, Torrecampo)
He is not quick enough for Floyd and would get picked apart just like all the other chumps Floyd beat down.
If he's not on roids, why don't he want to agree to the testing? Why has he filed a lawsuit on Floyd? Looks like he don't want to fight...

Floyd is young, cocky and arrogant. He has a 22,000 square foot house and more money than we will ever see so he could care less. And Monday morning he will wake up to his bank account being about $25 to $30 million richer....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:32 AM   #21
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Well it was kind of a shitty shot but then again what does Ortiz expect, thats what he gets for being stupid. He's fighting an opponent known for speed so wtf was Ortiz thinking? Mayweather was going to take any and every open opportunity.

Didn't Pacman agree to the test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
I boxed, and the first thing they tell you is " to protect yourself at ALL times"....
EXACTLY!! My trainer said the same damn thing! You never know how fast and from where the punches will come from so be ready!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:49 AM   #22
daarakan
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post

Didn't Pacman agree to the test?

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=5159812

he agreed to take 14 days before the fight. Needed to the two weeks to dope back up to take on Mayweather, I guess. It reminds of the time I had to go get drug tested, for a specific job site I was going to, a week in advance. The drug test in advance is understandable, but they also gave an alcohol test and I kept thinking it was a waste of money one week in advance. You can be tanked on the day of site visit, but not a week prior?
daarakan is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:25 PM   #23
Guest090716-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

When i started reading this i was prepped to really question if most here really understood the fight game. Glad I read all of the way through, so now I don't have to rant. But here are a couple of points:

1) Boxing Match=FIGHT!!
2)Fight=I Intend to Beat You Ass.
3)Headbutt=Ok, You Wanna Go There!!
4) Apology=WTF, whats done is done.This is a FIGHT...remember.
5)You StartedIt....I'll Finish It!!
6)Foul= Remember.....This Is A Fight!!!

Manny Vs Money...........doesn't interest me any more. Floyd is the superior fighter, Manny is the boxing community's hope of silencing the brash loudmouth that Mayweather is. Can we say Ali!!!!!!
Guest090716-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:43 PM   #24
Satin
Valued Poster

Exactly playa...I bet he will think twice about head butting and trying to 'apologize' to a world champion undefeated fighter....

That was wrong what he said to Larry Merchant, but Merchant did have it coming....he's been hating on Money for years....( "if I was 50 years younger, I would kick your ass")! Now that's funny Larry...lmao!!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #25
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Larry Merchant has always been negative on some fighters for years, and it isn't just Floyd......He was like that on a bunch of fighters. He has just been around too damn long. Hell he was announcing fights before Floyd was born......lol

He would love to see Floyd Lose a fight..........Too bad that's not gonna happen anytime soon.............lol
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:56 PM   #26
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default As soon as they fight...

The Pac Man is gonna whip Mayweather's ASS...nuff said
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:53 PM   #27
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
The Pac Man is gonna whip Mayweather's ASS...nuff said
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:39 PM   #28
pyro
Account Disabled

protect yourself at all times. the headbutt was chickenshit but dropping your guard was pure stupidity. I can't really blame floyd jr.

pyro (a pacquiao fan)
what can i say? we're a cute people...
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:16 PM   #29
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Hey Soulman

Larry Merchant might have been around when another Floyd was fighting....Floyd Patterson
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:31 PM   #30
pyro
Account Disabled

Ya gotta love Larry Merchant. floyd jr. won the fight but really embarrassed himself in the post fight interview. Pacquiao has alwats been a clean fighter. Ask golden boy productions after they made false statements and then have to pay dearly for it. floyd just wants to fight Manny on the backside of his career. Plus he doesn't want to risk his record. As for ortiz and mayweather, they're both chickenshit...

That's it plain spoken...

pyro
pyro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women