Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 07:18 AM   #16
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphatoris View Post
Well, your reasonings are fair enough I suppose.
Just moved to Austin from SF about 6 months ago.

I dunno if you guys realize this but this forum is not a thing in some states like CA.
Feeling my way around and found my way to eccie, a treasure trove of info for someone new.
Look, everybody's gotta start somewhere with their first review.
My response below applies to this thread, other threads I posted on with similar issues, and future threads that will come up in the near future.

There have always been fake reviewers, promoting reviewers, and downright self promotion handles by the ladies/spa/studios themselves. If you want more clarification of what these are, PM me.

With AI becoming WAY easier to use and available free in most cases. The above individuals can now mass produce “real” sounding reviews quickly and with much less effort. What this does is starts to flood the boards with SPAM just like in your email boxes. I 100% understand that at times I look like an A$$HOLE flagging these posts. If you understand the small leak and water damn philosophy, where you must deal with small leaks immediately or they become a bigger problem and eventually flood the area downstream. Then you will understand why even a very real sounding review with a person responding could be as fake as a $3 bill. AI will help generate answers to people and the only way to pick it up is using syntax and grammatical clues. Especially when dealing with people from another country or language that don’t understand how the average English speaking American talks.

Just like with another handle that produced 3-4 reviews within 20mins. I have been somewhat quasi policing what I feel are board integrity threats. I hope to help keep this section as “promoter/fake review” free as possible. Because I am afraid if we as a community start to let the small amount of “tests” these promoters do get off Scott free then they will become prevalent and ATX will have similar issues as other cities I am familiar with.

ALL THAT TO SAY THIS

I do apologize if some people take some board collateral damage, but I am trying to weigh each new member and post individually when I have time. I just don’t want to wake up every morning with 30 new posts we all have to sift through JUST to find a real/real review.

Stay safe my friends.

GT
GoodTyme is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM   #17
wileycoyote1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Years ago I got a promotor in Dallas all upset over my mention of some recent spa problems. The promoters have always been here. It is usually quite obvious when a promotor reviews. GT I can understand your concerns.
wileycoyote1 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM   #18
alphatoris
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Only way is to do what dazdaz did, which is to see for yourself.

*Cue the angry mob*
alphatoris is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women