Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2012, 12:39 AM   #16
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I suppose they will stretch the meaning of 'shall not be infringed' to the breaking point.
This will surely end up before the Supreme Court if it ever passes.
I doubt it will ever get through the House. Maybe not even the Senate.
No need, Obama will just sign another executive order. By the time it gets to the SCOTUS, it will be stacked with enough liberal judges to stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Just remember the registration of any weapon enables the government easier confiscation of it later. Confiscation always starts with registration.
Can't find an AR-15 at Wal-mart. My guess is they are being resold at gun shows at hefty profits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Lets not forget who got Charles Whitman and who pinned him down. It was armed civilians. The local cops were outgunned and it took the long range rifles of war veterans to keep Whitman's head down until a cop and an armed citizen went up and killed him. In fact I found out that one first responders who climbed the tower, Houston McCoy, died today (27 December, 2012)

Back to the point; this is the other shoe. This is an attempt to create a FEDERAL ban on assault "weapons" and not rifles. It is open ended on that. The definition of an assault weapon (a made up term)... This is just the beginning.
If you watch MSDNC, the term they are using is "Weapons of War." The problem is that almost every gun has been used in war (like the Remington 700 stated above). The vast majority of guns sold legally in the US are non-full automatic but if you watch MSDNC and other mainstream media you'd think everyone has access to a minigun. But they like overstating the problem so they can justify trampling on the constitution.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:49 AM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Nice try but you fucked up again Munchie. Four people entered that tower. Three cops and one civilian. They climbed the tower together. Though only two techically fired a bullet into Whitman they were all there. Ramiro Martinez, Houston McCoy, Jerry Day, and Allen Crum
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:04 AM   #18
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Nice try but you fucked up again Munchie. Four people entered that tower. Three cops and one civilian. They climbed the tower together. Though only two techically fired a bullet into Whitman they were all there. Ramiro Martinez, Houston McCoy, Jerry Day, and Allen Crum
Here is what your armed civilian managed to do. " Martinez, closely followed by McCoy, proceeded north on the east deck, while Day, followed by Crum, proceeded west on the south deck, with the intention of encircling Whitman. Several feet before he reached the southwest corner, Crum accidentally discharged the borrowed rifle.["
His presence endangered the mission and risked the lives of the others. He apparently was brave but unfortunately his lack of training should have kept him back.
If he climbed by himself there is a good chance he would have been #15
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:25 AM   #19
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Lets not forget who got Charles Whitman and who pinned him down. It was armed civilians. The local cops were outgunned and it took the long range rifles of war veterans to keep Whitman's head down until a cop and an armed citizen went up and killed him. In fact I found out that one first responders who climbed the tower, Houston McCoy, died today (27 December, 2012) As usual, this pearl of wisdom and higher learning from our resident "perfesser" was proven wrong a couple of posts later.

Back to the point; this is the other shoe. This is an attempt to create a FEDERAL ban on assault "weapons" and not rifles. It is open ended on that. The definition of an assault weapon (a made up term) has been broadened to the point that pistols can easily get put on the list. Only one feature is needed to make the list and a detachable magazine makes that one. Ok, genius, that would make the HCM the functional piece making a 9mm pistol an "assault weapon." Where's the problem again? Of course once it becomes law then precedent has been made and no one can argument that pesky 2nd amendment argument. Are you full enough of it so you can soon explode and put all of us out of your misery? Notice the creation of a board to determine if any future weapons should or can be put on the list. This was the same shenigans that they pulled in Maryland nearly 30 years ago. They only named 17 assault weapons but created a committee that could put more weapons on the list. Is it a surprise that within a year over a hundred weapons made the banned list? The committee was made up of three pro-gun reps, three anti-gun reps, and three reps who represented the governor (who was anti-gun). So it was always six to three when it came to expanding the list. They also created another list as has Feinstein of approved guns. Any gun not on the list could not be sold in Maryland. The list started with zero guns and manufacturers had to post liability bonds to get their weapons on the list. This is just the beginning. So the price of guns went up in Maryland?
They're right, your "brain" is really merely a tumor. The amusement park that is your mind is really quite remarkable.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:57 AM   #20
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Here's the summary of the planned bill from Pelosi's webpage, that Kayla linked, that you clowns couldn't be bothered to read.

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
120 specifically-named firearms;
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and
Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.
Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test;
Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test; and
Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address attempts to “work around” prior bans.
Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment;
Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes; and
Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons.
Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
Background check of owner and any transferee;
Type and serial number of the firearm;
Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and

Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration.

The first key point is that handguns ARE included.

The second key point is the universal registration requirement for grandfathered weapons.

Observe that the bill does not (and legally cannot, because of the Fifth Amendment) require the registration of ILLEGALLY possessed firearms.

And: I can't find the citation right now, but there was a Supreme Court case a while back that found that a felon who lied about his conviction on a background check form could not be prosecuted for it, because the Fifth Amendment prohibited the government's asking the question.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #21
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
Here's the summary of the planned bill from Pelosi's webpage, that Kayla linked, that you clowns couldn't be bothered to read.

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
120 specifically-named firearms;
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and
Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds. Well, doofus, having a little trouble connecting the dots in a complex sentence?
Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test;
Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test good; and
Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address attempts to “work around” prior bans good.
Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds good.
Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment;
Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes; and
Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons.
Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:good
Background check of owner and any transferee;good
Type and serial number of the firearm;good
Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;good
Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law good; and
Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration. aw, hell, I thought the NRA was going to do it for free.

The first key point is that handguns ARE included. Well, not ALL handguns, just the ones that meet the specified criteria. I know, I know, it's hard to understand. This is why morons such as yourself who couldn't find their way to the 6th grade shouldn't be let loose unsupervised on a computer.

The second key point is the universal registration requirement for grandfathered weapons. So?

Observe that the bill does not (and legally cannot, because of the Fifth Amendment) require the registration of ILLEGALLY possessed firearms. Thank you, F. Lee Bailey

And: I can't find the citation right now, but there was a Supreme Court case a while back that found that a felon who lied about his conviction on a background check form could not be prosecuted for it, because the Fifth Amendment prohibited the government's asking the question Well, that's what the 5th is there for and has been since Day 1. Your problem is, what? .
Mercy Fu*king Sakes!

What about handguns that aren't semiautomatic and haven't been modified to contain more than 10 rounds as well as not meeting other conditions?

My head hurts.....
Old 12-28-2012, 09:45 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Let stop playing paddycakes. There are some people here who are statists, fascists, or supporters of a liberal dictatorship and little threads like this reveal them. Their souls are damaged and they never knew what this country was (what to go public education system) all about. Only they can open their eyes and minds. Yes, they are narrow minded and bigoted. Randy joins the list. This is not a list of those I disagree with but a list of people who have written things so abhorent and anti-American that it can not be ignored. Some could make the list but they are just too stupid to understand what they're doing (Louise, Stevie) and others are just perfect bastards.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:04 AM   #23
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let stop playing paddycakes. There are some people here who are statists, fascists, or supporters of a liberal dictatorship and little threads like this reveal them. Their souls are damaged and they never knew what this country was (what to go public education system yep, you're real fu*king edumacated allrightie!) all about. Only they can open their eyes and minds. Yes, they are narrow minded and bigoted. Randy joins the list. This is not a list of those I disagree with but a list of people who have written things so abhorent and anti-American that it can not be ignored. Some could make the list but they are just too stupid to understand what they're doing (Louise, Stevie) and others are just perfect bastards.
Thank you very much, JD Cornhole. It's an honor to be on any of your "lists," especially the unfavorable ones. I can now retire with great pride and satisfaction. Oh wait, I can't retire. I have to lead all of the military and law enforcement efforts to go to every home in the country, take all weapons and throw all of their owners into concentration camps. My, my the good works are never done! You are an insane fool with just a tad too generous estimation of your capacities.

If to be "bigoted" means to see through the Teawipe paranoid bullsh*t, then I'm the Fu*king HEAD BIGOT. I was especially entertained that hunters needed bayonets in case Bambi's father took offense to being shot at. I suppose flash suppressors are helpful in keeping wildlife from knowing someone's squeezing off a few rounds.

Thank goodness that I, unlike you, am not a corporatist Fascist (look up "fascist" so you'll have a chance of getting it right in the future). Back to scrubbing the gym floor, mop-boy. But, first stop by for your unrequested vaginal probe - yep, you'll have to pay for it, too.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:46 AM   #24
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

My my this has declined into a name calling thread that I no longer wish to participate in. My only remark is that any law requiring registration will lead to confiscation of all weapons.We have history to back that up.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:50 AM   #25
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
My my this has declined into a name calling thread that I no longer wish to participate in.
I've often said this forum is not for the faint of heart!

It helps considerably if the skin is thick!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:53 AM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let stop playing paddycakes. There are some people here who are statists, fascists, or supporters of a liberal dictatorship and little threads like this reveal them. Their souls are damaged and they never knew what this country was (what to go public education system) all about. Only they can open their eyes and minds. Yes, they are narrow minded and bigoted. Randy joins the list. This is not a list of those I disagree with but a list of people who have written things so abhorent and anti-American that it can not be ignored. Some could make the list but they are just too stupid to understand what they're doing (Louise, Stevie) and others are just perfect bastards.

pssssssssssst

hey Einstein, its Patty Cakes.

ask one of your students to help you with the big words next time

pat a cake pat a cake bakers man roll em up roll em up throw em in the pan ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #27
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
In January Diane Feinstein is going to put forth a major gun ban bill. With the pretext of going after "assault weapons" the bill will greatly expand the list of guns affected.

We tried to tell some of you idiots but you chortled, derided, laughed, and thought it was great fun. Now you look like major fools. Your masters are going to screw you over in so many different ways it ain't funny.

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/publ...ssault-weapons

Just remember that Feinstein has a concealed carry permit and 24 hour armed security. What will you have left?

Thud! That is the sound of one shoe dropping.
They'll recind the Gun Ban when she's sitting home one night watching T.V and she becomes the victim of a Home Invasion. Her assailant will be armed with an implement like an Axe Handle and she won't have anything and she gets beaten a half inch from her life.She'll have a different view on the second Amendment and the value of having a firearm to protect yourself. I wonder if anyone considers that type of scenario.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

to date, the ONLY politician to (EVER) pass legislation that bans guns was a REPUBLICAN

wonder if anyone considers that FACT ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #29
timpage
Account Disabled

The bill outlined on Feinstein's webpage stands zero chance of passing. The effort will be to:

1. Ban future sale of assault rifles.
2. Restrict magazine sales in the future to magazines that hold no more than 10 rounds.
3. Background checks and documentation on private transfers of firearms.
4. Shoring up of the background check database to provide more complete information on buyers with a criminal history or a history of mental or emotional instability.

They've thrown everything but the kitchen sink in to this original wish list. They'll negotiate down.

I think the only thing that will pass will be the database improvements, the limitation on magazine capacity and perhaps the background checks being required on private transfers. I don't believe there will be a ban on assault rifles. There certainly won't be a handgun ban. And the idea that Americans are going to submit to registering existing weapons and submitting to photographs and fingerprinting is absurd. Never. Gonna. Happen.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:01 PM   #30
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
to date, the ONLY politician to (EVER) pass legislation that bans guns was a REPUBLICAN

wonder if anyone considers that FACT ..
Sir, you are flat-out wrong on this one.

From the Wikipedia article on the assault weapons ban: "The 10-year ban was passed by Congress on September 13, 1994, and was signed into law by President Bill Clinton the same day."

At that time, the Democrats held both houses of Congress. Newt Gingrich and the Republicans recaptured them in the 1994 midterm elections, almost two months later. The Republicans were not seated until early 1995.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women