Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162328
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Will Cruz oppose the Patriot Act and the NDAA?

yes, just for you ... oh SNAP!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:07 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I know you think liberty is just a cute little concept that is no longer relevant, but it matters to others of us.

It's not an issue to you because you like the government keeping track of you, and making your decisions. It's easier for you to conform and comply, than it is for you to think for yourself.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:12 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Pro...ews/2012_NDAA/

Quote:
Will Cruz oppose the Patriot Act and the NDAA?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:12 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know you think liberty is just a cute little concept that is no longer relevant, but it matters to others of us.

It's not an issue to you because you like the government keeping track of you, and making your decisions. It's easier for you to conform and comply, than it is for you to think for yourself.

so tell everyone exactly where all of your self thinking has got you?

how have your thoughts changed one single iota of the "worries" you constantly yammer about?

start with the drones flying over your house if you dont mind .... have you "thought" them down and back to a hanger never more to be worried about?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:20 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm just pointing this shit out here. I don't worry about, I try to change it. If you want to sit back and watch while liberty erodes, fine. I'm not going to do that.

But I don't worry, and I am rarely depressed. Like the Apostle Paul, I have learned to be happy in whatever condition I'm in. But that's not going to prevent me from pointing out what is going on, and trying to stop it.

But if you want to watch, go ahead. When we win, you'll be just as free as if you actually gave a damn and helped. And if we lose, you won't get any better treatment from the regime because you gave up willingly than those of us who resisted. They have no respect for you either.

You're the one sitting back and bitching. Some of the rest of us are trying to do something to make the country better. That's called "action". Look it up.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm just pointing this shit out here. I don't worry about, I try to change it. If you want to sit back and watch while liberty erodes, fine. I'm not going to do that.

But I don't worry, and I am rarely depressed. Like the Apostle Paul, I have learned to be happy in whatever condition I'm in. But that's not going to prevent me from pointing out what is going on, and trying to stop it.

But if you want to watch, go ahead. When we win, you'll be just as free as if you actually gave a damn and helped. And if we lose, you won't get any better treatment from the regime because you gave up willingly than those of us who resisted. They have no respect for you either.

You're the one sitting back and bitching. Some of the rest of us are trying to do something to make the country better. That's called "action". Look it up.

gee, I'd really hate to see you in a bad mood or when you really are worried ...

youre so deep in the doomsday trap you dont even notice it anymore ...

action huh?

like looking for every negative article you can dig out of every partisan rag or opinion blog you can find then re post it on a hooker board?

oooooooooook
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:40 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm here for fun. I do the real work outside of here. Posting here reminds me how ignorant our opponents are. It's a motivation to continue on. No one I meet in real life is as ignorant as those on here, at least not yet.

And just what is wrong about asking a candidate his stand on an issue? I just wanted to know where Cruz stands on the Patriot Act and NDAA? Why do you have a problem with me even asking?

And then you think you don't need help. I feel sorry for you, man. You are too wrapped up in the bullshit fed you by the MSM. You need to spend some time in reality.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:48 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

lol ..

damn COF you dont pay attention to anything do you?

me paying attention to MSM is exactly like you and your 60" big screen TV
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:07 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Cruz is going to be a Senator; it has nothing to do with local/state government.......

You think the Feds should continue the spending spree I guess......

Tea Party, Cruz and other patriotic Americans don't.
so the way a us senator votes on legislation has no effect on a states government?

good to know, got it.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:17 PM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Well; we have come full circle.....is your position we have to keep over spending becuase to cut spending is too painful ?
Old 07-31-2012, 01:28 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well; we have come full circle.....is your position we have to keep over spending becuase to cut spending is too painful ?

exactly my point about Cruz ... how much of either do you think he can swing?

I digress ......

all of the cut spending chumps could give a shit if Willard is sporting a full team of secret service agents and every expense that goes with them on his fund raising trip to the UK, Isreal, Russia, etc etc

do you care whirlie?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:39 PM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You keep ignoring the question by asking other questions and rattaling on incoherently....

Again, Do you think the Feds are overspending and how do you cut spending without pain ?
Old 07-31-2012, 01:48 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You keep ignoring the question by asking other questions and rattaling on incoherently....

Again, Do you think the Feds are overspending and how do you cut spending without pain ?
I didnt ignore anything, in fact, I said that was my point (about cruz)

yes I think CONGRESS is overspending ... eliminate every single pork dollar in every peice of legislation

including paying for over seas security for a presidential candidate on fund rasing jaunts ..

would that be too painful for you whirlie?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:50 PM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

No; but that isn't the solution to the massive over spending and debt......real cuts in base line spending have to be implemented.......

So why are you whining about fireman's pensions if you favor deep cuts in government spending?

Cuts will cause pain, no way around it....even deep cuts in your "pork" will cause pain to working Americans.......
Old 07-31-2012, 01:52 PM   #30
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Senator Democrat will not vote for substantial spending cuts; but will vote to raise debt limit.... Sen. Cruz will vote for both spending cuts, debt reductions, and no increase in borrowing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women