Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2016, 06:21 AM   #16
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

CD3 I'm sorry anyone has to even worry about this crap SMH .

I do think there is an education component and most guys aren't maliciously posting info. Guys get a clue and don't post shit like an in call address or RW names !

I hope they don't chase you off with their bullshit.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 09:19 AM   #17
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
CD3 I'm sorry anyone has to even worry about this crap SMH .

I do think there is an education component and most guys aren't maliciously posting info. Guys get a clue and don't post shit like an in call address or RW names !

I hope they don't chase you off with their bullshit.
Or ANY Real World info for that matter - whether it's mentioning location, name, her children if she has any () , job, etc. Write a review about the lay, no need to disclose personal info that has nothing to do with what took place and her skills. This is the very reason why countless companions refuse to have reviews written on them....discretion has become a mirage of the PAST.

In the ladies lounge, we don't discuss location, real name, if he has children, job, or other private, non-hobby/fuck related subject matters. I know EXACTLY how you feel, as a gent texted me on a forbidden subject matter that had been disclosed and I was appalled thinking "how does he know THAT???"

I feel your pain CD3.

Oh,

CD3...that ass tho!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 09:48 AM   #18
The Big Lebowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Wow...somebody puts her address/location in a review, and by extension compromises her safety, and eccie plays defense by saying "we would've banned"..?

Not cool.

How about "We took care of it as soon as we were made aware; sorry this happened to you."
The Big Lebowski is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 09:54 AM   #19
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedrosia View Post
slinging pussy from home is not the smartest idea either
I love motherfuckers who victim blame. "You shouldn't have worn that outfit. If you had dressed like a nun, you wouldn't have been raped".

Asshat!
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 10:07 AM   #20
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

User ID: 212694
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
slinging pussy from home is not the smartest idea either

like I said "there is fault in this that is mine" I get that. Its not a blame game. It's a hey I know some of you guys could give a fuck, or maybe it never dawned on you how you can unintentionally effect someone's safety with this info being shared..but a male mentality just might look at it as "hey she's a whore anyway, she will like having a 2x4 broke off in her ass. Be like another day at the office"
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 10:32 AM   #21
Pedrosia
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers View Post
I love motherfuckers who victim blame. "You shouldn't have worn that outfit. If you had dressed like a nun, you wouldn't have been raped".

Asshat!

Should have added that there is no test taken to verify hobbyists won't be so stupid as to post directions to a hookers house or name the hotel or post face pictures or license plates from socials.

The game is full of asshats now unlike the good old days when most people knew when to shut the fuck up.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Pedrosia is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 11:15 AM   #22
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Should have added that there is no test taken to verify hobbyists won't be so stupid as to post directions to a hookers house or name the hotel or post face pictures or license plates from socials.

The game is full of asshats now unlike the good old days when most people knew when to shut the fuck up.

You must not live in my neighborhood. See all the red markers. Those are mr. Rodgers worse nightmare....mind you that's only the registered ones. And yes people can be very obtuse in any instance; but THATS WHAT this is...hopefully a way to get them to think "hmm maybe that's too detailed" or whatever.
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 11:29 AM   #23
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Some guys are real fucking assholes.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 11:40 AM   #24
The Big Lebowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

CD3 - Lafayette/BR would love to have you visit our area, and I promise I won't stalk you (unless you ask me to). JK!
The Big Lebowski is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 11:57 AM   #25
b2pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Some people just need to think about what they are doing. Hopefully it's not malicious or they should get banned. Safety should always come first. Revealing personal info is bullshit. No excuses.
b2pop is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 01:31 PM   #26
Ravasher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Sorry this has happened to you OP. Also I am sorry there are so many disrespectful idiots. They are lucky to live in a modern society because otherwise survival of the fittest would have taken care of them long ago.
Ravasher is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 01:42 PM   #27
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not tripping on these assholes. I'm not even mad at them no matter what they say or do. I expect it. I laugh at it. What I don't laugh at is the so called "moderators" not doing a fucking thing about it AFTER I HAVE BROUGHT IT TO THEIR ATTENTION. The reviews STILL HAVE A FUCKING DETAILED DESCRIPTION of cross streets. Come on. Still? The fuck else they need to edit that shit. Me to change my preferences? Will that get the job done?

If so you can go ahead and disable my shit because that's not an option.
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 02:41 PM   #28
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:

You're right, you should have added the qualifier but you didn't. You came across as a victim blaming asshat. It pisses me off, so I spoke up.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 04:43 PM   #29
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

Reviewers put cross streets all of the time in the location box. That doesn't automatically mean we think you live or work from the apartment on that corner. It's suppose to be the general area of... I think the vast majority of us get that.

That said, I didn't see whatever was posted and if the guy put your address and/or apartment building - that's different.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 04:52 PM   #30
HobbySnob
BANNED

Encounters: 4

That title is a great threAD. It made me notice the OP. She isn't my type but I never noticed her before. Smart marketing move. Must be slow for her.
HobbySnob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women