Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #16
kend61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Scars add character. Scars are not an issue for me. Like Shackleton said there is a lady who has a burn scar but makes no difference. I just recently saw scars on someone that I had not noticed before and I would like to think I knew her body pretty well. Guess she had me side tracked. But scars schmars its all about personality to me.
kend61 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:29 PM   #17
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

And here I am with a body full of them. Guess I need to learn to exploit them more
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:34 PM   #18
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had a burn scar since I was 5. I used to let it bother me...to an extreme. Thanks to my beautiful clients who act as if it's not there, and in fact, most of the time give my scar a gentle kiss to let me know it is okay, I have learned to wear it as a badge of honor. I made it through something traumatic as a child and was ridiculed for it (I guess that is why I detest bullies and mean people)...it made me a better person in the end.

Scars ..... are intriguing and some have great stories behind them.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #19
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
For anyone who likes Southern Gothic literature and writing, try "Scar Lover" by Harry Crews. Real gritty stuff by the guy who wrote "Feast of Snakes" and really not for the faint of heart.

But it was an interesting book that I read over a decade ago.

I find the idea of scars, if I bother to think about it, to be intriguing in the same vein that others have mentioned above.

There is something to this scar business, I believe.

Anyone else?

Elisabeth
There doesn't seem to be a defined fetish (by name) for a fascination with scars. About the closest I could find is....
MORPHOPHILIA a fascination with body shapes or sizes.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:57 PM   #20
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
pain fades, chicks DIG SCARS, glory lasts forever. the immortal words of Keanu Reeves in "the replacements"
I love that quote I think I heard the chicks dig scars before but the rest of it just sounds better.
I tend to stick my foot in my mouth more than I care to admit & I notice things about people like scars and usually just think they look nice or like a nice story and don't mean anything by it but tend to get more dirty looks back than not ... but hey it is what it is.
What was that song from the 60's "Please don't let me be mis-understood."
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 03:29 PM   #21
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

In old days men used to self-inflict a scar on their face. They would make a small cut, place a horse hair in it and then rip the hair out just as it was about healed. It was a "fake" dueling scar. It was considered manly to have been in a duel.

I do think a scar hints of a life fully lived.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:45 PM   #22
Guest021213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Each scar has a story ... I carry several on my shins, chin, head, arms hand and finger ... some from my soccer passion, some from fighting and some from accidents ... but again, each one has a story ... My face carries also scars from extreme stress ... if you ask I can keep you hours talking about them, their meaning and what I think about them ...

They become part of our life, and reminds us how vulnerable we are
Guest021213 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:31 AM   #23
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Perhaps implies he's a bad ass, or was at one time? I'm not attracted to scars, but have to admit that classic beauty has no appeal for me. Seriously. Prom queens and North Dallas Alice won't get a second look from me. But a slightly rough looking or just noticeable imperfections get my attention every time. And it can be hot!
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:00 AM   #24
dollar14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I have a scar all the way around my penis from circumcision,does that count?
dollar14 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #25
daggajones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Scars represent intrigue. The mystery of how thay came to be, I think, is the real attraction of it all. I have a few and sometimes it's fun to play "what do you think happened"? other times though the remembering can be difficult to talk about too.

Although I was once with a young lady who was asking about the scar on my chest. I almost had her conviced I was shot in a terrible aligator wresting career gone bad. "See there was this big gator named Gus, I had just rubbed his belly putting him into a hypnotic state, the the applause of the crowd startled him back to conciousness and he swung around. It was me between him and the crowd....(she was still buyin it) priceless.

The one on my thigh, knife fight (true)
daggajones is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:49 AM   #26
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

I have one big one (surgery), and several smaller ones. Everyone asks about the bigger one. I think it's as much curiosity about the story behind it as the scar itself.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:35 AM   #27
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggajones View Post
Although I was once with a young lady who was asking about the scar on my chest. I almost had her conviced I was shot in a terrible aligator wresting career gone bad. "See there was this big gator named Gus, I had just rubbed his belly putting him into a hypnotic state, the the applause of the crowd startled him back to conciousness and he swung around. It was me between him and the crowd....(she was still buyin it) priceless.

The one on my thigh, knife fight (true)
Did we even date a long time ago?

Sounds like something one of my ex-boyfriends would have done. I was so gullible when younger. Still am. I teeny bit.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:03 PM   #28
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

I was getting a therapeutic massage (no kidding) and the RMT was fascinated by my scars and wanted to know how I got each one, She was amazed I was still alive, after several PHs , I may not be amazed but very thankful. The one I am most self conscious about is an eight inch scar on my face, mostly faded now but I tried to hide it with cover up for years.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #29
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Well I have several acne scars on my face that I am still terribly self conscious about. I guess it's no coincidence I married a woman that had the same, too.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #30
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

I have 4 visible scars, one on my upper lip, one on my knuckle and 2 on my knees. Only one on the knee is what you think, the other has a fun story. Oh and one on my toe as well.

The scar from my failed brain transplant is no longer visible.
Boltfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women